Guys c'mon, who is watching CNN debate?

Guys c'mon, who is watching CNN debate?

I think it's over for the second amendment..

It's game over, buy ammo and new guns.

Do libshits understand that revoking the second amendment will result in the largest and bloodiest civil war in history as the electrical grids are destroyed and people are left fighting and dying over food?

They are asking for hell on earth

I pay about as much attention to CNN as I do to Canada. So you're lucky for the (((you)))

gonna ski down the slope and ban everything, then will come the UK style hate speech laws, where people got arrested for criticizing the lethally reckless EU refugee crisis. from there its gonna be a program of marxist dispossession, you see white people own their businesses and houses and positions through their "supremacy" and in order to fight "white supremacy" we must "dispossess" them through legal and militant means.

They want to overthrow the constitution? They can do it by blood. I have over 1000 rounds. Come at me. We will see who's opinions are even left after we cleanse your ilk from the plane of existence.

how else we gonna pay for ubi white BOI?!

To Marxist credit, the class war will soon pop off as well as the race war

>electrical grids
That is all you need to do. Once their cell phones are out of charge, they will surrender.

p1

p2

They can amend the constitution.

not exactly what he means, if he's thinking of

It's like the best gun infomercial I've ever seen. Now you have all the proof you need to decided whether or not these retards should in charge of regulating guns.

YOU CAN'T HAVE GUNS, THINK OF THE CHILDREN that we told you not to have and/or abort in dozens of articles

No it won't, 99.99% of Americans don't have the balls to fight the government. They'll comply like they do whenever they get pulled over.

The Constitution died a long time ago desu. The 14th amendment rendered most of it inoperable.

>watching cnn
kek, what a fag

99% of the population wont even know that was on...

you're canadian.

It only takes 3%

3% of American civilians own half of the nations firearms. I'd wager a good amount of them are morbidly obese hicks.

lmao keep dreaming fegola

And then what? We just happily turn them over?

1000 rounds? step your game up son

The bill of rights will not change without a violent revolution. Let's see who wins.

leaf