One Punch Man

Murata is streaming yet again. Garou is recovering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7c59DA-UvKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Garou recovered very fast, while MB is still in the hospital.

More like he recovered and is ready to go back fighting.

Of course, MB had way more injuries than him. He fought several demons and a dragon, and took ton of counters of Garou.

Uh, he's drawing page 34 it seems. For some reason the ugly kid is at Garou's home?

Either way, no Garou vs Gatling/Genos in sight for now.

The Ugly Kid went to Garous cabin?

Garou is a kiddy diddler confirmed

So it seems. No idea how things are evolving on Garou's side right now.

Looks like there'll establish a deeper relationship.

Garou has been shown either being soft or a jobber in all his previous appearance lately with all the manga additions, he needs to get back being an ass.

I need more screenshots. Currently in Africa and the internet is so shit that the stream won't load

>saying that while posting a picture where he's about to get fucked up the hardest.

Thank you. Keep them coming

The kid is going to see that Garou is hunting the heroes, maybe he tries to run away from him

Was mostly thinking about him being crazy (and butthurt). Also, Bang's beating feels more serious compared to the humiliations with WDM and Saitama, not exactly the same.

Getting real fucking hype for this page to be redrawn.

It almost looks like Garou is ready to rape the kid.

I just want to see the Zombieman fights redrawn

Wonder how far Murata will go with the guro for him.

Probably not as far as some of the early chapters.

>shirtless Garou

What is this weird feeling?

The kid found out he hunts heroes?

It's more likely that he came to him to cry about the recent news because he's scared.

It's also kind of foreshadowing of him getting kidnapped probably.

Murata can't keep getting away with this

Alright how in the blue fuck did Busaiku find his horror shack?

>Garou recovered very fast
No shit, that's his gimmick.

Continuing this one today.

Looking good so far.

Pic related reminds me of his introduction chapter

>Inb4 Onegashi sidetracks the main plot with filler shit

is garou going to go monster by eating that food or is he going to push himself like in the webcomic? it wouldnt seem as cool to me if he just eats a powerup

My guess is Garou will eat the monster cell, which will make turn him into Monster Garou like in the webcomic.

yea i think you're right, damn. it just seems way more meaningful and awesome if he just keeps pushing himself like in the webcomic

He won't accept anything from MA. He'll grow like he did in the webcomic.

Cells and Orochi are just a fodderesque prelude to the limiter and God.

Eating a monster cell = giving up your humanity. It makes no sense for his character whatsoever.

Oh, the kid is being beat up by bullies. Still wouldn't make sense for that to be the park scene, wonder what ONE is trying to do here.

Oh, we are getting the Ugly Kid backstory earlier than expected.

I think its a flashback because Ugly Kid looks younger compared to this pic.

So that's how he found Garou's shack. By accident. He was trying to hide there.

Is Garou going to go and fuck up those little faggots now? My sides.

The kid who is hitting him is making me think of the one who was bullying him in the park webcomic scene, so I'd guess it's not that old of a flashback.

so are we back to the webcomic now?

More like a recent flashback. I think the kid was playing in the park/forest, the other kids ganged up on him and that's how he finds Garou's place.

can't wait for mindbroken slutwhore psykos in murata art.

my dick has been waiting for this

Kinda, kinda not. We're getting more EXPOSITION.

Looks like Murata is done for the day, hoping he wakes up later.

He's currently filling in the blanks that the webcomic didn't deal with.

I thought his gimmick was to be lewd

Could it be this page?

That too. Looks like this chapter will be a nice update for his collage. The front part this time.

when does the new chapter come out?

It's still a different scene.

The kid is telling Garou that he just got bullied again and Garou might scare his bullies in this chapter. He might also not and just console the kid.

>yfw the bullies followed ugly kid and Garou opens the door

>Opens the door to some sweaty, half-naked guy in bandages
>Now he gets bullied for being gay

Stop thinking with your dick you faggot. If Garou makes one of those animalistic faces the kids will never sleep at night.

Now I want that to happen.

is suiryu going to join the gang?

his constant advances to bone fubuki but she keeps obsessing over saitama, him being afraid of king and genos constantly in a rivalry with him

>hunting our heroes
>tuning our kids gay
when are PTA moms going to stop him

>his constant advances to bone fubuki but she keeps obsessing over saitama

With how much respect he has for Saitama now, I'd more expect him to try pushing him and Fubuki together.

Pretty sure any mom will fall with one look at that body.

No. Suiryu lives fuck knows where so the best you can hope for is a cameo once in a blue moon.

>black pants
he's finally changing into his all black outfit from the webcomic huh

goddamn the manga is insanely close to the webcomic unless murata and one plan to drag out the MA arc with more fights.

Nice catch, user.

Im curious is Fubuki will also have her webcomic outfit.

If there is gonna be new content in the MA raid arc, it most likely won't involve Garou, as he already got plenty of additional screentime.

So I'm sure there are plenty other people who thought this but, what if Orochi is a red herring for Murataonlies and Animeonlies who don't know Garou is the final boss of the arc?

It'll absolutely involve Garou though. You've got all the kids he must save, then his own relationship with Bang and the Monster Association, then new fights. Expect more Garou stuff in all those departments.

It's pretty fucking obvious.

I'm pretty sure every OPM normalfag has heard of DB at least and can see where Garou's character is going with all those parallels to Saitama and his lengthy buildup. Orochi would only be a red herring for the most braindead individuals out there. He feels like a character that can be written off any moment now.

Reminder that Mask is a faggot and we all hate him

>Mask
Who? That's literally Beavis

All we know of the upcoming chapter so far is that we will get:

Genos fully recovered
Scenes with the injured martial artists and Heroes
More HA stuff
Saitama trashing monsters
Garou/Ugly kid scenes.

I like sweet mask, he is the only hero with balls to do the right thing.

Leave mask nobody likes you.

fuck off mask

I wonder who could be behind this post.

I want to see him in the chapter, to find out what will be his fate, either forgotten or he gets to join Saitama group in the future.

He's one of my favorite heros. I can't wait for Murata to draw the "time to conduct justice" moment.

One of my favorite moments.

The part whe he totally lost his shit against Fhurer Ugly was fucking hilarious, can't wait to see what Murata will do for his expressions, along with Fhurer's updated look.

August 24th(this thursday). That was mentioned in the stream

Nice, will watch the thread for it
Any news for the doujin?

Lel I didn't know there were so many Sweet Mask haters. Nigga is a bit radical and gets all the hate.

> Any news for the doujin?

I'm supposed to focus on commissions for now, I'll get on page 2 after doing a good part of them. Could maybe begin doing the sketch of the page earlier, I'll see how it goes and how much time it takes me.

>I didn't know there were so many Sweet Mask haters
>Lel
But you do know that ironic shitposting is still shitposting, right?

Hoping for Fubuki/Lily doujin.

Once this scene ever gets animated, it would be hilarious listening to Mamoru Miyano yelling with his Tsukiyama voice.

Why the fuck doesn't Murata end the stream when he hits the sack? It's obviously frustrating to his viewers and people who check his saved videos.

Well, the beginning of the doujin project does is more focused on LilyxFubuki, with Tats playing a minor role.

Who do you think should voice Garou in the anime?

I'm waiting for part 3, even if that takes a while.

Anyone in pic related.

I liked how he smashed GG in the webcomic, but It wont be the same when he stomps Do-S(its becoming more clear she has replaced Goddess Glasses).

the dude that does jedah's voice in the darkstalkers games
youtube.com/watch?v=7c59DA-UvKE

Because sometimes he wakes up to continue drawing.

He usually sleeps 4h-6h hours.

Don't worry mask, I like you

Pretty promising so far, keep going!

Is that kid Dr kuseno's son?

You have my interest, good sir. Take your time with your commissions and get back to us when you are ready.