Gon Freecs vs Goku

Who do you think would win in a fight between Gon in the Chimera ant arc (not Gon-san) and Son Goku in the King Piccolo arc?

King Piccolo
>One shots a city
>Is beaten by Goku
Meruem
>infinitely stronger than Gon
>is beaten by a weak atomic bomb

Where is it seen that:
Meruem
> can't one shot a city
Piccolo
> can survive a nuclear bomb

A weak atomic bomb can destroy about as much as a city.Let's say Meruem

>who would win threads

Madara Uchiha.

Goku. he is physically much more stronger, faster and the better fighter with more combat experience under his belt.

Retarded phoneposter

this is clearly a stomp. a better question would've been adult gon but goku probably still wins

Gon would win, because...ummm...I am sure if this was Death Battle they'd find some BS thing to peg the whole fight on.

Goku at that point could solo HxH.

Gon never fought Meruem.

It was the poison from the bomb that killed Meruem, please turn your brain on.

Meruem was defeated by the radiation from the bomb, it can't be compared to sheer force. King Piccolo and Meruem are probably pretty similar in power and durability. Also, are we forgetting that post nuke Meruem was MUCH stronger?

Anyway, in response to your question, I'd say Goku would win this. If it was Goku vs Adult Gon then it is too close to call.

No he really couldn't user.

Red Ribbon goku could beat any gon

Gon isn't even immune to bullets, is he? Dragon Ball's just on a different power level.

Most of the Nen users in HxH are immune to bullets as long as they are using Ten.

He wouldn't have survived the blast if it wasn't for Pouf and Youpi, he lost all his limbs and was completely burnt.

Oh yeah the radiation is what blew his limbs off.

I hope you people do realize that the Poor Man's Rose is a fictional nuke and we have no idea how powerful it is compared to real nukes.

It wasn't the bomb that killed him it was the cancer.

Togashi:Let's call this thing a nuke but in this world it's many many times more powerful cause reasons.

>Vs.
Them travelling together through the dark continent would be a lot more interesting than any fight

See

he got better then the cancer

The bomb would haved killed him by sheer force though. He needed to be healed by the guards. He was a fucking crisp.

It's the opposite though, he didn't call it a nuke and the blast is weaker

HxH has its own rules. Meruem is literally the strongest bekng we've seen and yet a nuke was enough to almost kill him. Why? Because in that story the nukes are still the most dangerous thing created.
Now that I think about it was also meant to show that nukes are bad.

Goku would get revived and kill him.

Hisoka will get angry and solos the whol DB universe.