Why haven't you seen Black Panther in theater yet?

>record breaking opening
>diverse cast with plenty of chance for career growth
>can't get robbed in a public space
>zero cuckoldry
>oscar buzz

It's breaking record every single day. When will you go see it?

I saw it. It was decent for an action movie. There was a lot of pandering but I liked some of the closed borders views.

I resolutely refuse to reward the production of capeshit

Oscar buzz....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because am poorfag.

Waiting for the oil on the headrests to dry

How does it compare to its prequel?

Because I watched Remember the Titans and Boyz N The Hood Instead.

Marvel is a pitiful comic universe. D.C. Rules.

Do you really think they're above that? Really?

I could see those fucking faggots giving it all the awards. Cgi, soundtrack, story, supporting niggers, and the gf got harassed by Weinstein so she's a fucking shoe in for lead actress. I'd be angry but i can't think of any other movies this year thatwould be getting cheated.

And this isn't all true. Black Panther got cucked by his best friend with baby creed.

It's a success? good for you! that's capitalism

We like walled ethnostates, you're confused. We like the ideas in the movie, it is a good thing that a black ethnostate is being promoted, and IN AFRICA none the less!
We'll help you move to Wakanda

I don't watch Hollywood movies, movies with browns or gays, trannies etc.

In other words I don't watch movies at all and nobody should.

I hope you fags bought stock in Disney, their movie algorithm is getting pretty finely tuned.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This be my right Kang, I am the black panther

>be me
>blackbot
>go to BP showing
>group of fellow chocolate americans are beating down a white couple near the ticket booth
>ticketers so desensitized that they dont care
>lobby is fucking mayhem
>imported african pastors leading a mass near the concessions
>shirtless youngins engaging in rap battles
>get gibs and to find seat
>theater is entirely black
>large fissure on side of theater letting light bleed in
>forest overgrowth has seeped in claimed several rows
>sit in the grassiest one
>watch movie
>feel empowered n shit
>movie ends
>theater runs into the nearby chilis and starts Ferguson part 2
>place was trashed to begin
>has apparently happened after every showing
>later
>walk to gas station for skittles n arizona
>black officer having a stand off with armed black youth holding up white cashier
>BP suit morphs over me
>put hand officer shoulder
>"dis is not rite"
>officer calms down
>shifts over to cashier
>neighborhood runs over to rob store
>rejoicing through the streets
>mardi gras the second coming
>DNA plays on loop as neighborhood is burned to the ground
10/10 enlightening experience

Fuck. Seriously. Even gay ass Ragnarok and gotg2 were pretty good. And dceu is fucked.

I dunno Wtf happened with last Jedi.

>watch movie about niggers
>niggers magical nation set in Africa
>magic nigger nation never once found out by S.H.I.E.L.D or any other secret society
>Nigger king is conveniently more rich than the richest white hero
>only white cast is the villains
no. Fuck Wakanda. Fuck Niggers.
>sage

OMG

Cam recordings count?

Guys can I have Pajeet only movie just because I want one, and please don't say we have Bollywood because that's glorious but I want one Hollywood Pajeet only movie.

>dc is a pajeet

>friends invites me to see Black Panther with him and another friend
>"fuck it, why not"
>arrive at the theatre skeptical about the movie
>actually enjoyed it
Aside from the leftist propaganda, it was a good movie.

You start to enjoy things more when you're not so bitter all the time. Why not just loosen up for a bit and enjoy the show? Whining and being angry about it won't make a difference in the number of tickets sold, after all.

When I torrent it.

I don't watch movies where they push the nigger shit
Didn't watch star wars, not going to watch this one

yeah but buying a ticket will you fucking leaf

No. I had hopes for the movie until niggers and leftist began injecting there disgusting politics into it and chilling out that whites shouldn't see it.

I did go see the new Eastwood film though. I regret nothing.

>capeshit
sorry, I only watch kinos.

The only good kino is Murdoch Murdoch.

Friend bought three tickets before he asked me, because he didn't think I'd say yes at first and his other friend cancelled. So I decided to go.

Besides, what difference will one ticket make?

I haven't had time, I'll see it soon when I see the 15:17 to Paris (which I'll buy tickets for, then slip in Black Panther when it's done)

Niggers

(((Blockbuster)))
>Literally nobody I know who is into capeshit went to go see it, and these faggots all went to see Logan on opening night.
>Somehow makes more than Logan
Really sparks my Spider-sense.

lold

Disney's gonna go under after Infinity War finishes. There's nothing much to milk for them anymore with their current MCU lineup.

Probably never as I’ve givin up on these film years ago the last one I saw in theaters was Thor 2 on date

Niggers

I still haven't seen it and all I know is a white character is called "colonizer" and "white boy" repeatedly in the fictional land of Wakanda, a.k.a Niggertopia. Apparently Blacks irl take pride of this fake 'never could exist ever' land.

>the gf got harassed by Weinstein
Weinstein dipped in the Blackpool?

If this gets an oscar while logan was snubbed there will be a race war

delayed kek

I'm going to 'culturally appropriate' a copy from the interwebs instead.

I won't see it because obviously Hollywood has realized that if they make a SJW movie all the critics will slobber all over it and give it non-stop perfect reviews, but in reality the movie is shit. If it is a decent action movie I'll see it but I need someone to confirm that it's not a reboot Ghostbusters or TLJ-tier piece of shit.