Boruto

Discussion and prediction thread (manga, anime)

Novel 3 description says it contains not shown scenes of Sumire's violent past

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13765280
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When is the third novel getting released? Any chances of it getting translated? I want to read the novelization of this moment.

So, she still filler or not anymore?

>not shown scenes of Sumire's violent past
So like, a Flashback? or an entire extra chapter about her before she went to konoha?
Or is it just gonna be her Explaining her tragic past to mitsuki and boruto while they fight and somehow Mits and Bort don't use this chance to catch her off guard? because if that is what happens i am going to be upset

Her arc is less filler than Gaiden and the entirety of the manga except the last page of the last chapter at least.

Yes, you faggot, she is not filler

Her back is so sexy.]

Retard, she was never filler and you know it

Wonder what happened to her in the chunnin exams.
Hope she appear in the manga soon.

Do we all agree that Gaiden was far batter than...pretty much the entirety of Part 2? Make of that what you will.

No generals for you anymore, shitheads.

This. I don't really like Sumire that much but at least her arc isn't about Kishimoto trolling his fanbase and making everyone suck Sasuke's cock.

She and the rest of the new Konoha 12 will probably participate in the chuunin exams. There are scenes that Kishi could include in the original movie, so it's pretty much a given that the exams will change. I would be fine with SP rewriting most of it though, the fights were great, but the plot was meh.

(You) have to go back.

>tfw the Rinnegan becomes a body-mod in Boruto and Shinobi Striker

No, part 2 was mostly retarded as well, but it had really great fights. In Gaiden Kishi went all out with his autism though.

>be Sasuke at death's door
>'the moment has come, it's time to pass my Rinnegan to the next generation'
>Sarada proudly steps in
>'Father, don't worry, I accept this task of...'
>'Who are you? Boruto, come here, you will need my Rinnegan'

It's fine, Naruto will do the same by entrusting the Kyubi to Sarada.

Every arc in Shippuuden at least had one good fight going on for a couple of episodes, while there was no real fight in Gaiden.

Where is my Sakura/Chiyo vs Sasori, Naruto vs Orochimaru, Hidan/Kakuzu vs Team 10, Sasuke vs Deidara/Itachi, Jiraiya(Naruto vs Pain, Sasuke vs Danzo etc.And even the fillers had some decent fights.

Not speaking about that Gaiden's plot is irrelevant and even looking at it episodic the plot is still dumb.

Himawari needs to die for that to happen. Kurama isn't leaving the Uzumaki family anytime soon.

>implying
The Uchiha family is just as competent when it comes to controlling the Kyuubi gene wise, if not more. And I'm sure Naruto would rather spare his daughter the burden to give it to someone who wishes for it.

let's be honest, the entire family can't control their own impulses let alone that of a war beast.

>The Uchiha family is just as competent when it comes to controlling the Kyuubi
kek, no.

It's a plot point that uchihas cannot control their own emotions and eventually go crazy. That's why Sasuke changes so suddenly. That's why Madara betrayed everyone for literally no reason.

>eyes powers as the plot demands
>great fights

You can't even defend Part 2 on the basis of context since the plot and characters were shit. The central character in Gaiden was Sarada at her most likable; the central character in Part 2 was Sasuke at his absolute worst. And that tells you all you really need to know about the character work in Part 2. Though even exempting Sarada Gaiden was worth it for Dadruto, and even exempting Sasuke Part 2 damn near ruined Naruto's character.

>implying Himawari wouldn't want to take that burden off the shoulders of her own father
>implying Naruto would entrust his most powerful asset to someone who isn't even his kid
Besides, the Kyuubi with an Uchiha only works like a glorified summon, to seal Kurama they would need the chakra pool of an Uzumaki. Kurama is only useful sealed after all.

>implying the guy who lost his shit and destroyed everything around him over Orochimaru lusting after Sasuke in his presence can control his own impulses
He can't, he's just lucky Kurama became good thanks to the power of bad writing and poorly written character development. At least Sarada never put her teammates in danger because she was angry.

Imagine being such a shit writer you have to cover your bad character development by saying it's biological.

No, the central character in part 2 were Pain, Obito, Madara and Kaguya in thar order. Sasuke was just an extra that barely did anything relevant until the very end. Sarada is just "muh daddy issues" in Gaiden, and that's all her character. There might be some faggots that sympathize with her for their personal circumstances, but that's not the case for me, but well, that's subjective. The problem with Gaiden is that it's forced drama caused by all the characters, including Sarada, acting like autistic retards, and in the end, it didn't matter at all because it was all just a misunderstanding! And nothing changed in the end except the fact that Sarada became a doormat like her mother forgiving Sasuke after having lunch with him once. Gaiden can be skipped completely and nothing would change.

To be fair since the beginning they said that to activate the sharingan you needed to suffer, so it's not like a 'biological reason' came out of nowhere.

>No, the central character in part 2 were

No.

The original explanation was that you needed to be stressed, not suffering. hence why sasuke got his third tomoe while naruto was beating the shit out of him and obito got his from helping kakashi. The biologically emo explanation came out of left field when Kishi realized the more he revealed about the uchiha and sharingan the less sense it made.

>Gaiden
>filler

You Sumirefags are truly cancer especially over a character that never appeared in the movie or manga until now

I am talking about plotwise relevance. Sasuke was a villain most the series, but he did nothing while he was a bad guy. He was just acting like an edgelord here and there, being the plaything of the actual villains of the series, making Naruto go "muh Sasukiiiii", but nothing of that had relevance in the end.

>whenever sasuke isn't present the other characters are asking "where's sasuke"

You can't make this shit up. And about forced drama? The only Team member spared by Part 2's faggotry inducing PIS and retardation was Kakashi.

That's literally only Naruto and Sakura, and it's forced as fuck because they barely knew Sasuke after all. In the end, not even the forced drama was relevant to the plot.

>that's only the supposed main character of the series

Kishi fucked up his main character and then shafted all the side ones.

Kishi pushed Naruto's obsession over Sasuke so hard that Fujos unironically thought they would be a couple.

>implying they aren't a couple

I guess the only relevant thing that Sasuke actually did by himself was to kill Danzou, but he could have done that even if he stayed in Konoha as part of team 7. Everything else is inconsequential because his attempts ended in nothing in the end, and the worst part is that everything was forgotten and forgiven.

Both Gaiden and the Nue Arc are not really relevant later on, but there were more things in the Nue Arc, which seem to be relevant, while in Gaiden, it's pretty much only Sarada's Sharingan and goal, while the Nue arc had the Jougan (Including the two parter episodes), Character introductions, Mitsuki's and Boruto's development, if Sumire and the other also anime characters also appear in the manga, then also Sumire bunch of episodes and development, Iwabe/Denki, Shino, Sai, Sumire's seal also potentially being important, Toneri and some more.

Gaiden tried to be a serious arc despite it only lasting 10 chapters and a bunch of that time being wasted for the build up and the climax not being really satisfying.

This was the scene that made everyone give up any sort of hope on Naruto they had after the Nagato revivals.

Do you think that "the whole village is my family" line is just for show? It doesn't matter that Himawari is his biological kid. Moreover I'm pretty sure that he couldn't seal Kurama in Himawari even if he wanted to. The Uzumakis jinchuuriki sealing technique only works on newborns. Uchihas don't have that limitation.

>The Uzumakis jinchuuriki sealing technique only works on newborns.
>Implying that won't be retconed like everything else in this series.

>The Uzumakis jinchuuriki sealing technique only works on newborns
Source? I don't remember this being stated anywhere.

Minato sealed successfully sealed half of Kurama in himself you retard.

Yeah my bad I just checked I was wrong. Kushina became a jinchuuriki during her childhood too.

I want to see Road to Ninja Boruto.

>The Uzumakis jinchuuriki sealing technique only works on newborns

No. Kushina didn't become a jinchuriki until she was genin age.

Minato was an edo tensei, giving him unlimited chakra. The reason they used Uzumakis is because they just naturally, even when not edo tenseied, have large chakra reserves that allow them to suppress Kurama's influence.

>Minato was an edo tensei, giving him unlimited chakra. The reason they used Uzumakis is because they just naturally, even when not edo tenseied, have large chakra reserves that allow them to suppress Kurama's influence.
Yes, I am not denying this, I am just saying that the sealing jutsu works on adults as well. Of course Himawari is only one that can inherit Kurama because Momo hinted that Boruto was incompatible with Kurama, probably becuase of the Jougan.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

*Boruto

I wonder, is this type of post complying or going against the new rules?

You guys are too old to still be giving a fuck about Naruto.

Let it go, its 2017, series is trash

Considering the "fuck off narutards" never get deleted shitposting is encouraged by mods if anything.

I am not here for Naruto though, I am here for the sequel. Though I will drop it if it gets too shit.

look at most of the threads on Sup Forums take this shit to one of those threads

She was just on vacation

>shitposting is encouraged by mods if anything
They also let that "kys" user run wild so pretty much.

>implying they aren't a couple
They're not. At most you can assume Naruto has a fair greater chance of sleeping with Sasuke than Sakura does, but realistically they mostly do their own thing and rarely see each other except for work related stuff.

Reminder that her sensei allowed Sarada to become a jobber

of course

> Naruto has a fair greater chance of sleeping with Sasuke than Sakura does
This made me laugh more than it should have

I really hate to light the fire under the avatarfags ass but this moment was 2cute.
Here's to all side characters getting development like this, i might actually care about 2.0 versions if things keeps going like this.

Kindly go back to your basement and stay there. These threads need to die. like the anime and manga are.

This is the development we can get when Kishi's autism doesn't plague the series. Seriously, we can only trust in SP. The manga reeks of Kishi's autism.

Sure thing Pedro, now go back to you DBS cancer spread.

This guy is really fucking nasty.
And I guess he is Ikemoto's favorite character since he draws fat and deformed faces on all other characters

>we can only trust in SP
I never doubted them.
Im fucking sad that they actually took up Black Clover, no matter how "popular" it is in Japan i can't imagine it being good for the bank account in the long run.

And also completely useless. Why did they have to waste 5 months in this fucking crap?

Just let the anime team move forward already, at least they seem to have ideas

Oh nice OP, you just created another Sunire circlejerk. It was already proven that right now she is filler material. Her connection to Kaguya is incomplete and artificial, the Jougan activated because of the bad emotions, not because the Nue. Not even Momoshiki gave a fuck.

>Sunire
Is this her new, hot nickname such as Salad for Sarada and Bort for Boruto?

Since Toneri promised he wouldn't come to earth, does that mean Boruto would meet him on the moon in their inevitable face-to-face conversation?

>It was already proven that right now she is filler material
The only thing that was proven is that you are full of shit.
>the Jougan activated because of the bad emotions
If it was only like that, Sarada would activate the Jougan all the time.
>Oh nice OP, you just created another Sunire circlejerk
No, YOU are creating the circlejerk, fuck off.

Well, the Jougan seems to be able to open wormholes, so maybe he can go to the moon that way, or with Sasuke, or maybe he will just appear in his dreams again or something.

>prediction
I've got this.

>gara's daughter is a spy within kara who are curse marked orichimaru victims
>kawaki is iwabe, same weapon even
>kawaki is an orichimaru experiment made from naruto and sasuke cells
>iwabe will invite boruto to join and he will accept but will go against them because they plan to destroy konoha
>kawaki will kill naruto absorbing the beast but naruto will still mange to give boruto some power
>sasuke will die awaking sarada mangekyo and giving boruto his rinnegan
>sakura will die saving the village and possibly awaking an even greater form of the sharingan in sarada who will become the 8th hokage

Naruto almost ditched the village and his family to go on honeymoon wth his hasbando,

Why does her face look so round there?

babyfacemoto, if bort is any indication

Ikemoto

>kawaki is iwabe, same weapon even
Kawaki could be related to Iwabe, but they aren't the same person, they have different skin tones after all.
>sakura will die saving the village and possibly awaking an even greater form of the sharingan in sarada who will become the 8th hokage
Sakura saving the village? Very unlikely. Also, the 8th Hokage will be Konohamaru, she can be the 9th if she doesn't go full edge though.

Ugly as fuck

Fuck off back to Narutards

>too old
Well how old are you user?

>8th Hokage will be Konohamaru
>as if that nerd has a chance

Nice meme

*Borutards

>most of the thread isn't even about her
You have to go back.

But he was already inaugurated user. And he is the grandson of the third, wants to become Hokage, and knows the rasengan. He has all the qualifications to do so. But then, if Naruto gets killed, Kakashi will probably step in again like the 3rd did when Minato died.

Question: Which one of you watched Naruto, + Shippuden and are watching Boruto right now?
strawpoll.me/13765280
strawpoll.me/13765280
strawpoll.me/13765280

Well, I read the manga and Gaiden, watched The Last and the Boruto movie.

Well I hope they rewrite the movie and add in her and her team in the tournament while losing to the cloud ninja's in the capture a flag mode in a decent way.

I would find it ok if they get badly injured during training and them having to pass it while still looking the exams from the tribunes.

Please don't let them fail in the ink trap. That would be super cheap.

Or they could let them enter the fights and rewrite the results of the exams to something that makes sense. It's not like the results of the exams are relevant after all.

Boring AF. Konohamaru is just Naruto 2.0
Fuck Nepotism.
Just let Kiba be the 8th Hokage or something.

But she is filler, user, why would they do that just for her? They will add her just in the backgrounds.

This hate is becoming retarded. OP posted the newest cover/art and the newest information about the novel and they immidiately claim this to be a Sumire thread.

Disgusting fanbase.

Why is there no option for "Watched Naruto + Shippuden but not watching Boruto"

Still looks fine because Hawawa design is god tier.

oops