GUN CONTROL TOWN HALL THREAD #4

CONTINUED FROM KEEP UP THE FIRE, LADS.

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpnewslive.com/cnn-news-live-24-7-free-cnn-live-streaming-hd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love you, frens.

Do not be misled by what you see around you, or be influenced by what you see. You live in a world which is a playground of illusion, full of false paths, false values and false ideals. But you are not part of that world.
Sai Baba

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
Buddha

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.
Maximilien Robespierre

Any law which violates the inalienable rights of man is essentially unjust and tyrannical; it is not a law at all.
Maximilien Robespierre

Any institution which does not suppose the people good, and the magistrate corruptible, is evil.
Maximilien Robespierre

“Our goal is not the victory of might, but the vindication of right- not peace at the expense of freedom, but both peace and freedom, here in this Hemisphere, and, we hope, around the world.”
JFK

Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
John F. Kennedy

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
―Marcus Tullius Cicero

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln

BUY EM WHILE YOU CAN. RIFLE BAN ON ITS WAY.

Why are these kids being such cunts?the guys o stage are being more than empathetic

She's so brave!

Prepare for war, lads.

The hunger games girl is back

>Emma Gonzalez

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

LESBOS

>SO MATURE

Anyone who listens to kids for advice on how to live needs to end their life. Countries aren't run by kids, but by men

pineapple gummy bears are a patrician's treat

It's sad when kids this young have cancer

BUMP STOCKS MAKE WEAPONS FULLY AUTOMATIC

>i could not written that speech without out you
What did she mean by this?

whats going on? Is there a livestream?

Listen to women! But not this one.

Please don't cuck out qt3.14 NRA lady

Link

>yfw The shaved head lesbo soros-paid bitch is back

Jesus, it looks like some UFC pay per view event. There's big money backing this shit.

trumpnewslive.com/cnn-news-live-24-7-free-cnn-live-streaming-hd/

STREAM LINK F7

Looks like a god damn wwe match.

I can't believe the NRA fell for this

LA CRETURA I CANT WATCH I HATE THIS BALD SPIC

>we should take underage 'politically active' teenagers seriously

This

kids can not even wipe their own asses. their opinions carry no weight.

The woman from the nra is fucking hot. If I could I would make tender love to her in a discrete location

“I want to thank my teacher for writing my speach for me and telling me what to say. Please now lower voting age for me.”

That girl just got a fresh buzz cut

These cuckservatives that always pander to the enemy and get spit on for it.

seriously, just go to cnn . com its literally on the front page

Fucking kek

>CRISIS ACTOR CRISIS ACTOR CRISIS ACTOR
CRISIS ACTOR CRISIS ACTOR CRISIS ACTOR

Came here looking for one. Apparently you have to pay to see Rubio get cucked

>When she really is as dumb as she looks.

Move to Texas NOW. When the Gub Grab Civil War breaks out, Russia will back Texas secession and help Texas deport all tacos. Every other state except WV and Texas is going to get fucked hard when the gibs stop flowing.

We can easily afford 3-5 armed officers and security checkpoints/metal detectors in every school. It may add 30min to the school day. But fuck it. Secure the goddamn perimeter and funnel students through the checkpoints. Problem solved

>video playback erroe

sucks for you then breh

Why did the last one get shut down?

even the budhists know better than these retards.

la creature americana

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's like Roman Reigns is out there

the lesbian carpet beaner is on

She is way too comfortable in front of all those people, what the fuck? Who can even buy this?

Wish I had screen shot the post earlier today from someone claiming to be inside the NRA talking about their plan to do what Dana is talking about now.

I DONT LIKE HER OPINION BOOOOOOOOOOO

This is what these clueless shits are pushing for.

i just cant imagine the audacity of these faggot school kids who think theyre hot shit

this
topkek

CNN is literally manufacturing "news" at this point, same as they did with Ferguson, BLM, and the kit with the skittles.

kek, how did this ugly brown roastie become a leader of a movement? This is such a farce. Clown world horseshit.

Honestly fuck this bald headed cunt

I'm glad you paranoid retards are going to lose your guns.

That NRA chick is smoking hot.

based jew

Madman

this can't be real life. the fucking sheriff...

Cuck cop

The shooter had bad target priority

>go to local gun store's website
>it's running at a snails pace due to demand
kek, this is backfiring hard

some anti-rage, temporarily. god damn my blood is hot

>Sheriff Scott ((Israel))

This bald girl is a fucking bitch reminds me of that cuck girl at a Trump rally. Also this cuck ass interview was a setup not sure why the NRA would show up.

S T A T E I S S U E D K E V L A R P E N C I L S

I cant take this anymore we have to do something about this.

the beaner is on SSRI she's licking her lips

Dana is a well prepared spokesperson.
I came.

lor anforsmin

>neet wonders why socially adjusted people can behave normally

“I baker acted people”

This Jew cop can’t speak English . Baker act is also specific to Florida so it has nothing to do with 49 other states

I feel like I'm watching a wrestling match, and the audience are the actors as well.

This NRA chicks seem to be the only sane one.

Did ya hear that, lads? That's the sound of DEMOCRACY

These people are only making me realized why Cruz descended upon the school

You're 10 years late to that realization user

We are truly watching a reality TV show. It gives me unbelievable comfort that other people see through this bullshit. So many people in my real life buy into this and think it’s all kosher no pun intended

She is literally reading talking points given to her by her commie teachers.

the deep state straight up wants america to be maoist china. these kids are the same as the red guard.

>muh argument from emotion

They can try bitch boy

what is all this hooting?

>I know how to keep people safe with my experience in law

You mean like how your officers basically ignored the crimes this kid committed that would've put him on the list to prevent him from getting guns in the first place, effectively putting the blood of 17 kids in your hands??

I can't even watch... it's like a movie...

OH MY GOD are they ever gonna drop the emotions and talk logistics? or is this too much to talk about?

This is basically a professional wrestling promo right now

And it's a heel promo

“I’ve taken weapons away. 30 years of takin em. Fuck due process, let me take more. Let me lock em up in dedication camps and let me take em faster.” S. Israel, more or less what he said.

SOARIN' TED

Militias aren’t legal. This dumb teacher is retarded

unironically. imagine no escape form these insufferable kikes.

what do you think, user?

The best part about this is that while they're hollering they forgot about DACA

>died a martyr
whoa

This makes me want to raise the voting age to 25 and exclude women.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>makeup
>hot

:/

How can I guy like me ever get a chance to bone a lady like Dana?

nra slut getting destroyed