Ballroom e Youkoso

>his mother and his ex-dance partner are both hot

Which one will he take, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwH-Lav89R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oda Non did an artwork of the mom, she really the best anime milf in a long time.

He'll take the new kid that took his spot.

>Oda Non did an artwork of the mom
I'm gonna need that to be posted here please, for research purposes of course.

Lucky you, it's sfw.

The one Tatara left for him.
If

Neither. Guy is a legit autist who is only interested in three things. Dance, Tatara, and trolling Gaju.

His ex-dance partner is a whore so it's not that hard of a choice.

The mom.

why are we pushing incest in animes?

oda non is best.

Niiiiice, thanks user!

What's that white stuff on the floor?

Hot spring

youtube.com/watch?v=RwH-Lav89R8

What so cool about ballroom, I will never understand this shit.

MAKO IS CUTE.
Gaju is a kuso onii-chan.

He's a good bro with Tatara.

I want to dance with this woman

What are you guys thinking of this adaptation?
To me its preety good so far, episode 6 was kind of boring, but 7 was really good

>6 was kind of boring, but 7 was really good
It's the other way around for me.

It's kinda shit compared to the manga to be honest. Bad animations, lame voice actors.

The manga is too good, kind of hard to keep up with its quality.
The adaptation will be put to the test on episode 8, lets see how they manage the "flower and the frame" scene

The girls are not as hot as in the manga and the animation during the dancing is crappy. That's the only problem i've found until now, still enjoyable and the OST is god-tier.

Me too, user. Bed dancing.

I just hope they don't fuck up the dancing scenes later on with Chinatsu. They need to fix the long necks ASAP, like seriously.

something something hand-holding something something beautiful women something something not gay

They will never fix the neck, the chara-designer for the anime did this on all his works like haikyuu for example.

God damn it then.

>3DPD
Animation is better I guess.

Take your autism somewhere else.

Why do they need to fix the most distinctive part of the designs?
Distinct designs are good designs.

That looks good. Plain, bland designs should be avoided wherever possible.
It's animation, so you can exaggerate your cast's physical features as much as you want.

Well the manga necks does look long sometimes too. It's okay, as long they can improve the dancing animations in the future.

>mangareader
Fuck off

I've noticed that a lot of people are getting butthurt at Shizuku for this scene. Why? This stuttering little faggot just insulted her by casually saying that he's going to make some moeblob a better dancer than her. Any self respecting athlete would get pissed of if some newbie told them something like that.

Mako did win in the end, thanks to Tatara

>he's going to make some moeblob a better dancer than her
He actually did.

She doesn't have to be such a stuck up bitch about it. Why does she never get mad at Gaju for all the shit he says and does? She just stands there quietly and lets him do whatever, but when she finally gets upset it's toward Tatara. You want to know the best part? He does exactly what he said he would and BTFOs her.

That was great. It was satisfying seeing Shizuku crying all alone. Servers that whore right.