Gee I wonder how a Mexican teenager gets ahold of two CA-illegal AR-15's...

Gee I wonder how a Mexican teenager gets ahold of two CA-illegal AR-15's, two $1000 1911's and thirty (30) CA-illegal 30 round magazines...

I wonder where the parents are in all of this.

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/21/california-school-shooting-plot-thwarted-police-say.html

AR15s aren't illegal here. One of my classmates said he had an AR15.

It's illegal in that configuration, unless it has a bullet button (doubt)

doesn't matter, those magazines are illegal in CA anyways

The problem is California didn't make guns illegal enough, if they made even more laws the criminal would have no choice but to obey.

By going to a state next door?

illegal config, no bullet button, no fin, 30 rd mags are illegal...but but i thought cali had the toughest gun laws!!!

Fins and 10 round mags for the range, everything else for the happening.

Bullet buttons are illegal now, aren't they? I can't keep that shitty state straight.

We have until June to register our bullet buttoned weapons, or convert them to featureless.

I'm still on the fence on what I want to do.

They were his older brother's guns who was in the army and is now federally fucked because he's facing felonies for weapons charges because his autistic brother couldn't stop from sperging out.

Fuck did you even read the article?

Move somewhere not shit.

I would, but I'm running the family business

Get a new family.

Bury it user. Tell them you lost it in a boating accident.

Every gun sold in California is already on a registry, they know.

This. Initial purchase already puts you in a database.

Just take the money out of the banana stand and split!

the usa is awash with guns and you ain't seen nothing yet unless we crack down and get rid of them all soon.

>crack down

haha this fuckin' guy

are you gonna volunteer to go door to door and ask gun owners to turn them in?

good luck with that!

I could build all of those for less then 800 and I live in canada.

I was referencing California's draconian gun laws not the cost. AR's are cheap as fuck these days lol.

>Be me
>Californian
>Be one of the last people to hear about this shooting
>LA is 6 hours away
The only thing I have heard about school shooting is me and my mates cracking up a joke on the retarded kids. No one fucking near me in a 1 hour travel time knows about this and I doubt anyone even farther knows. Fuck off with your gay slide thread faggot, also nice fucking reddit spacing hang yourself fucking nigger.