Tsurezure Children - 08

L O V E M A S T E R

Cannot wait until this faggot dies of whatever terminal disease he has desu.

They're just blueballing us at this point

>寿司
>Lice
I understand that they want to carry the joke into English, but really? 'Lice'?

SMOOTH

Look what you did, you bastard.

PLEASE DON'T BE A TEASE.

This series is the only thing that keeps me on Sup Forums this season

It most likely is, But at least they didn't pretend other couples exist. If this somehow gets a second season maybe they could go back and introduce the rest of the cast.

I guess they have fucked at this point.

What's the original pun?

I'd watch an anime show just about these two

Best couple.

*an entire show, though I guess it would be an anime show, too.

suki, sushi
The scanlations have always left it as-is, with the expectation that the readers understand or can figure it out for themselves.
If the anime actually adapts Keisuke and Patty, it'll be interesting to see whether Crunchyroll sticks with Lice or switches to Sushi. They can probably get away with Lice for most of the routine, but there's a scene where Keisuke mimics making nigiri that isn't really going to work.

how horny is she right now

Pussy slayer.

Not as much as her.

>another week to know the fate of the two kids IM-ing each other
fffffffffffuuuuuck

Kamine is the horniest girl in the entire cast. Drills loves the master purely

Huh, I expected it to be something more obscure.
That's why we need TLnotes
Just throw in a "TL Note: "Sushi" sounds like "Suki", meaning "love"" at the top the first time they say it for casuals with absolutely no knowledge of Japanese and keep it as is.

Fuck. This. Shit.

Please spoonfeed a dumb secondary who will read the manga only after the season ends; Is RABUMASUTAA really popular or just a chuunii who is only fooling that girl?

is that kumiko

Is this a jojo reference.

He's very popular

except funnier and better

>doubting the legitimacy of Love Master
You've gone too far

drills > octopus hair

Both, kind of.
He probably isn't actually being chased by lusty women and jealous men 24/7, but he does charm just about every person he talks to (except for Matsuura, but even she has a grudging respect for him).

Best couple

Just well known.

shounen powerlevels are no match for katori senpai

I'm so glad this adaptation exists.

I enjoyed what I read of the manga but it was impossible to keep all of the couples straight in my head.

She mentioned that they "mess around" at home and that's the whole reason they were at the library.

They haven't. At some point Prez goes to talk to LM about how he's holding back from jumping on her so she can study.

Akagi(Setokaichou) and Katori(LOVE MASTER) are the best characters of this season, they really remind me when I was 14 and full of libido.

Is he as cool as Sakamoto?

boys and girls dont just kiss that much with each other

What?
Do you live in Iraq?

Scotland

>japan's birthrate is so low they had to make otaku go out and breed

really makes u think

>second season
Don't get my hopes up, user.

Have they stated how many episodes this season will have?

The DVD preorders on amazon only go up to episode 12.

I don't know if this is really the right place to ask, but are Japanese kids really this puritan? I mean I understand waiting until marriage to have sex or not face-sucking in public, but do they really have to wait months before even holding hands or saying "I like you"?
This has to be some sort of age rating thing, right?

Not everyone, but nips aren't good at expressing feelings and affection.

It's not an age-rating thing, it's just exaggerated for comedy/drama.
I'm sure you already noticed, but the Akagi/Ryouko and Kana/Chiaki couples are/have been on the cusp of fucking.

That's one thing, but god damn, teenagers are horny, they make out first and ask questions later.

It feels like Prez and Delinquent girl are the only normal teens

It really depends.

I'm not sure how much this means to you, but the """main couple""" of Bakemonogatari didn't start calling each other by their first names until long after they fucked. Japan is just a really impersonal country.

Does the autistic girl ever realize people like her or do they do this dumb shit for the entire series?

That's the weird thing! Kana and Chiaki were basically going to fuck if his mother didn't walk in, but now they are super awkward about a little peck on the lips. It's like they put both acts on the same level of intimacy/lewdness.

Despair/10

she's so great. I want her to kick me in the face.

The cutest.
Ayaneru's voice improves everything.

You can explain that away by saying they felt pressured into it.
Kana's mom gave her a box of condoms, and then Kana basically told Chiaki to do whatever he wanted, and from there it turned into a game of chicken.
Without so much external pressure, they fall back to super nervous bullshit. If you read the manga, they go back to being dtf later.

literally built for bully

But it's not just them, and not just this show.

I mean fucking christ, why is holding hands considered lewd in Japan? In my country's religion unmarried men and women aren't allow to touch each other at all and we still don't make a big deal out of holding hands.

>"why is holding hands considered lewd in Japan?"

>when Sup Forums memes are your only source of knowledge for japanese culture

It's a different culture, Ahmed.

Go read manga aimed at anyone other than teenage boys and you'll see tons of smut and actual relationship drama.
It's just that most anime is adapted from manga/lns for young boys.

Sakamoto is so perfect that he's impossible to take down. The Love Master is very perfect but not quite perfect enough to avoid being taken down for being too perfect.

Don't you read anything other than internet memes?

kek

I mean, western media aimed at kids doesn't treat holding hands or even kissing as taboo.

Opposite of Ahmed, actually.

Demha?

But paradoxically, the fact that Love Master still can be taken down makes him getting up from that even more perfect than Sakamoto's perfectness.

Point in case, look at these whore.

So a pajeet then

Look at the west friendo, euros are being outbred by the sandnogs. In 20 years they are going to be the minority

Kazehaya is the only thing I can think of whenever Love Master shows up on screen.

Are you serious?

How is it possible to be this thirsty?

virgin detected

Yeah, because of the voice, not the characterization.
I just imagine his stupid whiny KURONUMAaa voice.

You seem to be in the wrong place, kiddo.

So where in the manga do i start? After todays episode.

From the beginning because they're skipping other couples. You can skip chapters which were in anime though.

From the beginning. Anime version sucks.

A lot of couples got skipped so you're better off reading from the start.

Thanks anons.

This show gets me up on Tuesdays

Sawako is just too cute.

Note that something like 1-17 and 33-34 are only scanlated from the webcomic, not the serialization.
You can approach this by reading all of Wakabayashi's 4koma collection and then moving to Tsurezure Children, following segawon's forum post on the Batoto page, or downloading the volume zips, which contain the webcomic chapters in the correct place.

who needs anything other than memes?

step aside best character coming through

>tfw you will never have a bro this based
Why even live?

I expected him to be a little bitter bitch but him being actually really cool was a nice surprise.

man i want a girlfriend now

I'm pretty sure he and stuco pres have a chapter that confirms Love Master is pretty ill

If this doesn't raise Japanese birthrates, nothing will.

That's not exactly it. Some couples purposefully call each other by their formal last name+san because it reminds them of when they were dating. It's a nostalgia thing.

Anime exaggerates. Especially romance plots, which have to be strung out over multiple volumes/episodes in order to keep the audience interested.

Puritan isn't the right word, but they definitely aren't having sex. Last study I saw said something like 40% of women and men over 30 were virgins. It has more to do with:

1. Career-oriented women being scared of getting pregnant.

2. Sex being viewed as done by people in serious relationships and women avoiding those relationships for the same reason as #1.

3. Men are still generally chivalrous and are less likely to pressure women into sex, and women are less likely to initiate or be receptive to casual advances because of #1 and #2.

So really both sexes contribute to a cycle of sexlessness, but the main blame for a fucked up dating culture (as usual) is on feminism.

If Patricia has said sushi is stronger than suki, does that mean they fucked up with lice? Wouldn't something that rhymes with love work better?

She said it's between suki and daisuki, so they could have tried "Live", perhaps, as a compromise between Like and Love.
Not great, but it's a thought.
t. typesetter

What kind of food is that supposed to be?

The big problem they've got while trying to maintain the pun is that saying sushi is cute, while saying lice is disgusting.