ITS OVER , GUNS WILL BE BANNED

My generation feared terrorists attacks by ISIS, many terrorist attacks happened causing my generation to question Islam.the adults and establishment called everyone islamophobic and racist. Then my generation realized the system is politically correct. In retaliation everyone voted against them and voted trump. The same way we voted against the establishment these kids will vote against guns , they didnt grow up loving guns , the same way we didnt grow up loving Muslims or sjws.

Other urls found in this thread:

wego.here.com/directions/mix//Unified-Care-Group,-3102-Thomas-Paine-Dr,-Missouri-City,-TX-77459,-USA:e-eyJuYW1lIjoiIiwiYWRkcmVzcyI6IjMxMDYgVGhvbXNwYWluZSBkciwgTWlzc291cmkgQ2l0eSwgVGV4YXMgNzc0NTkiLCJsYXRpdHVkZSI6MjkuNTkxMDMsImxvbmdpdHVkZSI6LTk1LjU1NjkzfQ==?map=29.5908,-95.55694,15,normal&fb_locale=en_US
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"These kids" are from one little Jewish corner of Florida. Quit fucking overreacting.

i think you missed that thousands of kids protested today all around the country

SHALL

Done debating. Come and take my guns. You won't, pussy noballs

Sure they were paid $75-100

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Im ok with this

i own firearms , and you stand no chance against a drone or the military of this country.

When I was 17 I would have protested pussy if it got me out of class. Goddamn are you 15 years old or just fucking stupid?

>Quit fucking overreacting.
The same people shitting their pants after Las Vegas are back shitting their pants again. A lot of them are lefties LARPing as "Oh noes it's ova!!" gun owners.

NOT

Oh you're ShareBlue.

SAGE

Fucking faggot.

>voted against the establishment
the establishment SAYS: Ban guns, guns are dangerous
What do you think anti-establishment rebel youth gen Z will do?
I wonder

THIS holy fuck this board is full of idiots.

The US government isn't going to attack its citizens

Punk ass white boys always look at the ground when they pass me.
I bet you bitches wont call this number.

Will you answer a question for me?

>thousands of kids protesting
>on a school day

you niggers are butthurt , im pro second admedment , but the same shitty arguments have been repeated over and over . newer generation will change that , that is how history works stupid fucking niggers .stock up on guns and ammo

you fags cant even own guns

Thanks /poltards

> butthurt
Nigger, I'm the one saying to calm fucking down and quit acting like a jilted woman.

Read this you dumbshit.

NOT

BE

you have to be honest , shootings will keep happening . people will get tired of it. theres no way this will keep happening and no action will be taken.

INFRINGED

>these kids will vote against guns
I doubt they'll be able to read

nice try

sounds like you're retarded

There have been guns in this country for 200 years and just in the last 10 years have we started having mass shooting.

high school kids do what they can to get out of school. why does this surprise you?

NYPA faggot

On the day that the fed or state .gov ordered the confiscation of all privately held firearms there wouldn't be a single police cruiser left without twenty bullet holes in it.

yeah sure thing bitch
facebook
com/SPSHoustonCameras/

wego.here.com/directions/mix//Unified-Care-Group,-3102-Thomas-Paine-Dr,-Missouri-City,-TX-77459,-USA:e-eyJuYW1lIjoiIiwiYWRkcmVzcyI6IjMxMDYgVGhvbXNwYWluZSBkciwgTWlzc291cmkgQ2l0eSwgVGV4YXMgNzc0NTkiLCJsYXRpdHVkZSI6MjkuNTkxMDMsImxvbmdpdHVkZSI6LTk1LjU1NjkzfQ==?map=29.5908,-95.55694,15,normal&fb_locale=en_US
NOT OPEN
LMAO

>i think you missed that thousands of kids protested today all around the country

I think you missed the tens of thousands mocking them online

Thousands out of a country with 300 million people
Fuck you

We can't let this happen . We have to stand up for the 2nd amendment

>kids will vote
vote on what? also kids can't vote. also sage for this stupid shit nigger tier slide post.

Guns can’t be banned you concern troll fag

Drones can't stand on street corners or perform no knock raids you cuck.

Thee first American citizen whose home gets drone struck will ignite the civil war. The drone operator will hang next to his commander, his commander's commander, and the general who authorized it. Those who were hanged will be left to fester and rot on the capital steps as a reminder to those who would ever consider tyrannical opposition to law-abiding American citizens.

>i own firearms , and you stand no chance against a drone or the military of this country.

How fucking big of an ignoramus are you? How many times does the Japan user have to remind you how this works?
Kill yourself already cuck

Never

this
stupid fuck has it backwards

i wouldn't be against it lol im not pro trump so if everyone stand against him good , fuck em ,fuck em all. and no its not the government banning them , the people will vote them out.

Ooh, you mean like drunk driving accidents or domestic violence or rapes or cancer or heart disease or SIDS or any number of other arguably human-influenced causes of death?

no idiot shit changes , you have fag tranny conservatives now , explain

>the people will vote them out
they don't have Constitution in history class any more do they...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GRINGGGGGGGGEEEEEE .

You just walked into a cancer research center and yelled WHAT ABOUT AIDS!!!!

>these kids will vote against guns ,
That's not how it works, what they will do is try to run assholes like Clinton who will try to do and end run around the constitution, but it won't matter because the make up of the Supreme Court will be conservative for generations, lol.

every gun restriction new law new ban call is establishment centered since the demonrats salivate for gov positions like no other and hold the vast majority

ok we'll see , i think ignoring or getting mad acting like nothing is gonna happen is not reality. Trump is set to ban bump stock and "unnecessary attachments"

>Pat Robertson turns against assault rifles in civilian hands
>Republican donors are forming anti-assault rife pact

Soon the republicans will start making concessions.
Turn in your guns and pay your taxes mutts.

>guns will be banned

No. Sanitariums will be build and commies will be banned.

>republicucks are going to do that on an election year when people like paul nehlen are running

nope

Jewtube is censoring massive amounts of videos and helping cover this up...
>Hogg lifeguard video has been shutdown!!!

THE VIDEO IS BEING SHUT DOWN!!!!
>BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

YOUTUBE IS CENSORING MORE IN 2018 PREPARE FOR A LITERAL INFORMATION WAR
>FILTER MERCHANT WAS RIGHT

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

This video is a quick rundown with eye witness accounts, multiple shooters and hidden bodybags

They can either have the donor money and loose less or not have it and lose more. When both parties support gun control it does not matter what the public thinks.

>i think you missed that thousands of kids protested today all around the country
I vote for extending abortion to the 18th year (but not prior to the 8th year so you know how the kid turn out first)

I think you missed: no one gives a shit

you fags cant even own guns , get out AMERICAN thread

Lmao even if guns get banned they run into this problem
>how do you take guns away from people with guns who don't want to give them up?

>Canadians can't own guns
How delusional are you mutt?

www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/recordings-reveal-fbi-gave-man-rifle-urged-carry-mass-shooting-defend-islam/ Former FBI assistant director Thomas Fuentes actually reveals the answer as he defends the tactics used by the FBI to set up poverty-stricken men by offering them large sums of money and weapons to commit crimes.

After he defended the FBI’s role in bribing poor, mentally diminished people to get them to commit crimes, he let out a bombshell statement, confirming what many of us already know.

“If you’re submitting budget proposals for a law enforcement agency, for an intelligence agency, you’re not going to submit the proposal that ‘We won the war on terror and everything’s great,’ cause the first thing that’s gonna happen is your budget’s gonna be cut in half,” states Fuentes. “You know, it’s my opposite of Jesse Jackson’s ‘Keep Hope Alive’—it’s ‘Keep Fear Alive.’ Keep it alive.”

There you have it. The FBI puts Americans in danger by grooming otherwise entirely innocent people into doing harm — so they can keep fear alive.

But what would’ve happened if Hamzeh would’ve actually carried out this shooting that the FBI was trying to force on him? Would the FBI still claim they had informants attempting to groom him? Would they admit to forcing him to accept weapons?

David Steele, a 20-year Marine Corps intelligence officer, the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine services case officer, had this to say about these most unscrupulous operations:

Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.

Indeed, we’ve become a lunatic asylum.

J A I L

It's over, you traitors will be mowed down.

trump included , hes starting the ban

Gun owners vote. kids dont.

The newer generation doesn't get to disarm the older generation just so they can implement their failed communist utopia without resistance. They are going to have to earn it the hard way.

yeah missed the nothingburger
kids skip school
states lose money

yawn the shilling never stoppppppppppps

guy weve been fighting farmers in afganistan with ak-47s for a decade using the fucking full military arsenal.

>no action will be taken
what "action?" Banning guns won't solve any of these problems, this phenomenon is very clearly a symptom of a decaying culture being put into hospice.

spam that it is being shut down everywhere, comments sections of articles etc. the retards are paying attention right now.

you will have anti gun conservatives mark my words the same way you have gay conservatives etc political views change and mix. Both conservatives and liberals are red pilled on many issues that older generations are not .

I didn't see any

for Israel and not in full force and if people want to turn against the current administration good, fuck the fed.

If that's the case. Death to tyrants.

>www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/recordings-reveal-fbi-gave-man-rifle-urged-carry-mass-shooting-defend-islam
lmao
" The group, entirely controlled by the FBI was plotting to shoot up the Humphrey Scottish Rite Masonic Center during an event. "
hmmm... why the illuminati target feddies ?
LOL WTF

I hope your right but in all honesty I think they will eat tide pods.

>this is what shareblue script looks like
If this were possible Onigger would have gotten it done with SH. Also the SCOUS has upheld the interpretation of 2A. The prescident has already been set and it wont be changing.

Maybe we'll just execute them for being traitors.

im loving this

And that's when the public creates a black market and murders bucketfuls of statists. They did it over booze, it will surely happen over firearms.

Have you ever considered why ISIS does the things it does because they do not want to conform to a communist dictatorship?

>yes, goy, panic buy
you fuckers are so transparent

tell them to storm houses in order to do that

can you fucking spell dumb fucking redneck what the fuck are you saying take your meds .
JIDF i know thats you .

They will and have done so before. As far back as the late 1700s with the Whiskey Rebellion

We will bring the system to its knees.

how the fuck can you love muslims? it's like saying you will hire a snake to fly a plane just for '''equality''' and post a pray for 737 profile pic when the shit hits the fan and that plane lands on the eiffel tower.

I can't even mention the offspring of so much pc bs ,the sjw/jw(e)

Are you fucking 12? It’s not a left vs right issue you dumb bitch. Anyone infringing on the right is a faggot traitor bitch who needs to go back.

You can't be red pilled and anti-gun. It's literally impossible. Nice try though faggot.

Im not sure how you could love muslims, people around my age were given a crash course suppository on how shit islam is, though. I fear the younger ones might not understand.

NO SHIT SHERLOK IM ON YOUR SIDE STUPID NIGGER BUT IT WILL HAPPEN FOR THE LAST TIME ITS ALREADY HAPPENING ARE YOU A FUCKING FETUS ?

Tired of listening to you Shareblue, so, here's my take on it. There will never be a gun confiscation in the US. Period.

Why? There are over 300 million guns in the hands of private citizens with over 90 million gun owners. That you know of. Let that one sink in. That you know of. How many guns are there really in the US? They don't know. How many people have guns in the US? They don't know.

They have their computer records, they have the recorded sales, but, what about the armed underground? What about the arsenals of the gangbangers? Jihadists? Militia groups? Biker gangs? Those guns, they don't know. How many illegal guns are there in the US? They don't know. Those are the guns they're really worried about. Say by some miracle, they ban all guns, buy them all back for maybe 20 billion, with the hit to the economy all that money dumped in her will do,what about the black market, the underground. How many illegal guns will still be on the street, how many more will be funneled into the country, how many weapons manufacturers will have shipments fall off the backs of trucks.

The truth is, keeping things as they are, they can pretend to be in control. Keeping things as they are, they can still keep down threats of special ammo, keep guns to semi-auto, keep magazines of smaller sizes.Trying to enforce a real ban will bring all of those unaccounted for weapons out into the open, with them having no way of knowing exactly what they will be facing. AP rounds? Full automatics? Mortars? Grenades?

Drawing a slash through the rules means, that, all bets are off. I haven't smiled so much since I watched the RomCom Hellraiser.