They're starting to sound desperate

I guess after their little show at C-Ville, white people simply aren't embracing the Alt Right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE
youtube.com/watch?v=2E2j7fD3LKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because any person that calls themselves the leaders or figureheads of a so-called movement is a kike shill that loves israel.

>They're starting to sound desperate

Uhh no they aren't faggot lmao

Don't sound too bad to me honestly.

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE

wrong video

youtube.com/watch?v=2E2j7fD3LKY

>white people simply aren't embracing the Alt Right
Of course not, anyone serious about securing the fourteen words would never be seen dead around anglin, spencer, duke, enoch or any other embarrassment to the white race

What are you talking about?
They're dominating bloodsports on jew tube.
Seriously can anyone show me a debate between anyone on the alt right and anyone else where they even come close to losing?

>What are you talking about?
>They're dominating bloodsports on jew tube.

Encoh admitted last week that he lost to halsley and everyone agrees anglin lost to sargon

The whole point of the alt-right is to make people think that the color of your skin matters more than your home and country. They want to divide the nation to fight amongst themselves based on petty bullshit tso that people don't know the source of the real problems. The kikes. Because they are kikes themselves.

you can mock it but it's outreach.
I went from thinking they were shilling cia niggers and I've done a full 180.
Who's (((everyone))). Sargon literally spammed ad homs and tried to trap anglin into saying he wanted to kill anyone.
As for the Boomer Halsley beating anyone, that's madness. Show me Enoch saying that because he'd have to be insanely self deprecating to say that lol.

>color of your skin
Off yourself nigger

>working against white interests
KYS

Reminder that this is a moarpheus shill. Simply ignore them.

Are you implying race goes no deeper than skin pigmentation?

I asked you a question.
Where did Mike Enoch say "yeah the Jew boomer beat me" because everyone i know who listend to that debate was laughing at how stupid Halsley sounded. Although he lost harder against Fuentes, that debate was brutal. Basically a first round TKO that just kept happening.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
Buddha

Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
John F. Kennedy

god damn you are one incompetent fucking retard.

congrats.

>The whole point of the alt-right is to make people think that the color of your skin matters more than your home and country
Wait, so blackface actually makes you a nigger for real?

>did you just disagree with the aristocracy?!

its an entertaining podcast, obscure politics doesn't really matter, they are probably some kind of vanguard movement but will only take hold once the country is like 20% white or so and whites are starting to be killed in the streets or some shit. There are to many social mechanisms to insulate the white american middle class family from the ravages of diversity. Eventually these will fade but by then it will be to late, the alt right is basically screaming against the hurricane at this point, the jews and their perfidious boomer allies were to through in their destruction of america to be undone.

that's still a great video