David Hogg's Reddit History Shows Extreme Degeneracy

David Hoggs reddit history literally had this posted. It just shows you the elites pick the biggest degenerates they can find for obvious reasons (degenerates are more hedonistic and will fall into the agenda).

reddit.com/r/needadvice/comments/6u4u7s/im_going_to_my_first_hs_party_in_a_few_hours_do/

>TLDR: He was only 17 and going to a party where there was most likely drugs and alcohol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu(dot)be/wbqvtcq8H9M
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152440960/#152463411
reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/6vnwmm/fuck_college_and_fuck_the_sat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brian Stelter, host of CNN's Reliable Sources, spoke to Inside Edition about the claims against Hogg.
"The intelligence community has been very clear that Russia continues to exploit divisions in the U.S. and try to turn us against one another," Stelter added.

lol they pick degenerates because they are easy to blackmail. Did you know that it was common for kings to be unable to read in the old days? It is similar with "Elites" today. A large percentage cannot read or write. that is why they use symbols to communicate (see pizzagate symbols for an example) This is also why we have "experts". Like the old days when kings had readers and writers, our elites have experts.

CNN giving him the big bucks

Holy shit you kids are ridiculously sheltered.
I genuinely pity you.

this. I smoked, did drugs and had sex at 14

What the hell? I consider someone under 21 too young to go to a party, the idea of someone under 18 doing to one and possibly drinking just makes me depressed.

Were you really not going to house parties at 17? No wonder you are so angry.

I was literally ripping lines of blow with my buddies in the school bathroom at 16.

>I was literally ripping lines of caffeine, dried cum flakes, and 5.0% cocaine with my buddies in the school bathroom at 16.

ftfy

I've never been to one and I'm 24.

Meh- probably somewhat accurate. Still good times while they lasted.

Yea but no one expects any less from a Slavshit

>TLDR: He was only 17 and going to a party where there was most likely drugs and alcohol
Sorry but why is this surprising? Did you never go to parties as a teen or something?

> I consider someone under 21 too young to go to a party

Fucking burgers

Jesus christ man. Live a little, you might have fun.

I have never gone to one in my life

We're not degenerate like Australians

>implying anyone on Sup Forums is Chad enough to get invited to parties in the first place

Can someone confirm that he recorded the "interview with his classmates" at 9:30 something, i saw that going around but haven't been able to find it.

link pls, no faggotry

Jewtube is censoring massive amounts of videos and helping cover this up...
>Hogg lifeguard video has been shutdown!!!

THE VIDEO IS BEING SHUT DOWN!!!!
>BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

YOUTUBE IS CENSORING MORE IN 2018 PREPARE FOR A LITERAL INFORMATION WAR
>FILTER MERCHANT WAS RIGHT

youtu(dot)be/wbqvtcq8H9M

This video is a quick rundown with eye witness accounts, multiple shooters and hidden bodybags

>Americans
>not degenerate
your country is literally what spreads degeneracy across the world

My first similar party was when I was 15, and that was considered normal.

I saw it but can't find the video

Russia is more degenerate. Alcoholism is ramphant.

> a fucking chad american highschooler went to a party to get fucked up with his friends

WTF STOP THIS

the meme war is long over.

Why do you say he's Chad?

And yes it's illegal it should be stopped.

>drinking vodka is degenerate
>eating burg and drinking boba bola while watching blacked panther, listening to Young Kang and smoking weed is not :)
we have different definitions of degeneracy, sorry

>We're not degenerate like Australians
drinking beer is a part of northern european culture you tard, the only cuts who don't drink beer i know are asians and muslims
>implying anyone on Sup Forums is Chad enough to get invited to parties in the first place
you don't need to be a had to go to parties you dumb cunt, you just don't have to have a stick up your arse and be willing to have a fucking good time

What's that? He went to a party? Fuck me, what is wrong with our youth. People... having fun? I don't quite know what to say.

>asking reddit how to 'stay safe' at his first HS party at age 17
Just nuke this generation pls sempais

This is the most milquetoast reddit history I've ever seen.

You weren't going to parties at 17? You sound like a loser virgin lol

the thought of younger kids having a better time than me when I was their age makes me depressed

australiaman is right,
>don't show your power level in public

>not planning to get as fucked up as possible at his first underage party
what a soft cock

>yes we are degenerate and huff petrol on the daily dumb burger live a little

>all these virgins who didn't go to parties at 17

This explains a lot actually

wrong, the kids at these parties are the sheltered ones, usually have money to throw around because their parents are well off, and have no qualms doing bullshit because they know mommy and daddy will drag them out of it and wipe their as for them

Weed is illegal and big soda drinks are banned. Mayor Bloomberg muthafucka

>drinking beer is part of northern european culture you tard
Only Russians drink, look up the Puritans, they expelled anyone who drank

>ou don't need to be a had to go to parties you dumb cunt, you just don't have to have a stick up your arse and be willing to have a fucking good time
I am willing to have a good time but the Chads told me they'd beat me up if they saw me at once, you obviously never been to a party either since you're on Sup Forums

This honestly. If someone is 17 and they are already going to parties they should be thrown in a juvy or something. Underage drinking laws need to start being enforced.

I've never been to a party before, and btw people who are NOT virgins, are losers.

Oh i get it you're one of those non-virgin degenerate freaks

Stelter - that "balding crooked toothed fuck" - works with Shareblue/Brock.*

Of course he's going to back those anti-Trump shill kids to the hilt.

*See:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152440960/#152463411

Pic related is of a "surprise" birthday party for Stelter thrown by Angelo Carusone, a Shareblue fag who had an affair with David Brock... oops! that was supposed to be a secret.

>calling australia is degenerate
>own nation has legalised weed and is in a opiate epidemic thats been going on for most of the decade

You Croatian subhumans are no different than niggers

Is this what you tell yourself to cope with the pain of being a social reject in high school?

Is lashing out at me your way of coping with being a follower and a tool?

based jap

>Only Russians drink, look up the Puritans, they expelled anyone who drank
The puritans were the ones who fucked off to america. The poms even brought back the monarchy cause they were sick of the puritans shit.
>I am willing to have a good time but the Chads told me they'd beat me up if they saw me at once, you obviously never been to a party either since you're on Sup Forums
>implying i'm not a "degenerate" aussie who's alcoholism rivals the russians pic related

That's not true

He's trashtalking himself the opposite of cope

Americans are Europeans.

>he was only 17 and going to a party where there was most likely drugs and alcohol
That's "extreme degeneracy"? Guess he should spend his youth masturbating to trannies on Sup Forums instead

I don't like this faggot kid but your example is a joke

being exposed to those things at a young age is not an indication that those who haven't are sheltered, it is an indication that those who have are degenerate

next question

>Chad

Doesn't sound like it

A jap that we should have nuked giving a Croat shit. Your shitty country is the reason we have god awful anime everywhere. I wish we had nuked you monkeys out of existence. It's too bad internment camps weren't anywhere near as bad as the supposed death camps in Europe. Maybe the world would be without smelly yellow sushi monkeys.

Imagine if they went through the average /poltard's postings and internet history......

Das ist rechtig mein himmel

>Americans are Europeans

>He was only 17 and going to a party where there was most likely drugs and alcohol
So? Who didn't. The telling part is those of us who have been involved and rejected it all, not those who have never been tested.

for once the leaf is right. i believe this thread was made by a (((journalist))) trying to start a narrative that questioning these actors makes you a virgin

This degenerate glow in the dark fucker is now the moral conscience of America who gets to browbeat gun owners for legally exercising our Second Amendment rights while he is inhaling, injecting, swallowing, and smoking every illegal substance the DEA has a name for, all while his FBI parents shield him from any legal consequences whatsoever?

We are anti-degenerate though

>so who didn't?
Anyone who's not a degenerate hyper-Chad

How is the westboro church today bufus

doesn't look like one either

But anti gun control retards can't be taken seriously. The only possible intellectual justification for a public being awash with guns is the notion of being able to take arms against 'tyranny', but these same people are absolute bootlickers to the state 98% of the time. These are the same single digit IQ mouthbreathers who will defend the latest police shooting every fecking time. Not an original thought would be found in their empty cavernous craniums.

>I'm a hyperchad for going to some parties back in highschool
I fucking wish.

>17 is too young to party

We Saudi Arabia now. Music is forbidden!

>going to a house party in high school is degeneracy
yet again, this board just proves they're a bunch of shut in nerds. dude wasn't asking advice on how to shoot up heroin while getting fucked by black shemales

Oh my gosh! 17 years old and at a party with drugs and alcohol? WOW, THIS IS UNHEARD OF!
Think about this for a second guys, you are literally such scum, that you are character assassinating a fucking 17 year old high school student because you dislike his politics. How fucking low can you scum sink?

/thread. although, the kikestani flag poster prob isnt american. all fields

lmao yeah 'oh no drugs and alcohol at a party when he was 17'
nigga most of us did that shit when we were in middle school

It is when you're the country's new secular priest who lectures everyone on the morality of gun ownership.

God damn you're a pussy. No wonder you have a kekistan flag you lame cunt

>I am so fucking done with all this college shit. I've worked my ass off the past 3 years of H.S. but am shit at SAT/ACT/WOFBSSTISA (Whatever other bull shit standardized test I suck at) At this point college seems like a fucking circle jerk of debt collecting 20 somethings that just waste their time getting drunk and partying only to graduate 4 or more years later to find every job that they are qualified for either A. No longer exists because of automation or B.) They need 5 years of experience for a minimum wage entry level job with 0 benefits. Literally why should one fucking piece of paper determine what college I get into. I got a 4.25 GPA and tons of extra circulars and hard classes but because of one fucking 4 hour test I can't go to the college(s) I've wanted to go to since I was 5. All because of a fucking stupid ass test the past 3 years of my stupid life have been for nothing. BTW fuck the SAT

Holy kek. Kid probably sucks up to teachers and is good at homework, but isn’t actually smart.

reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/6vnwmm/fuck_college_and_fuck_the_sat/

>this board just proves they're a bunch of shut in nerds
what else could you expect from a kekistan poster?

This. I literally cringe every time I see Sup Forums say “omg teenagers doing drugs! How scandalous!”

You guys were the biggest fuckin losers in high school weren’t you?

yet it's so funny to see how much normalfags squirm when someone tells them they MIGHT JUST be wrong about something, you're so used to being told you can do anything and get away with it and just a sliver of negativity sends you into a fit lmao

Oh it is you again, the prohibition-fed

>tfw you've been groomed since the age of five for Harvard and your FBI parents called in every favor to fix your grades but your IQ is too low to score well on the SAT so you're forced to settle for Brown
>tfw the deep state doesn't recruit from the low Ivies

is he in college or is he a high school student?

I went to parties during high school, but that doesn't change the fact that drugs, alcohol, and breaking the law to fit in is wrong. You don't have to attack others to defend your own degeneracy.

>he was only 17 and going to a party where there was most likely drugs and alcohol

>kekistan flag
>Cringe post
Like pottery

That's also true and if I could go back in time I'd go beat the shit out of myself and tell myself to go back to my books, but when you're 14 it ain't cool and teenagers are dumb as fuck

Retard alert!!! Ding ding ding

>kekistan flag

I lost my virginity at 11 to a 13 year old girl, and I smoked pot and started drinking at 12.

What’s the thing you fear the most that also has the least chance of actually happening?

>America falling apart.
This kid is potentially one of the main catalysts leading to the fall of America right now. His push for gun control will either A. Lead to a gun grab and potential civil war. Or B. Lead to a gun grab which takes the power away from the people which eventually leads to some sort of disintegration of America as we know it. This little shit has no idea what the fuck he is doing.

when i was 12, my girlfriend was 16
move out of the way, nerd

Why are you faggots posting fake shit? To discredit the fact that he's a crisis actor by flooding the market with bullshit?

Lol, when i was 10 I was banging T H I C C 30+ MILFs

Glow in the dark (((CIAniggers))) posting fake conspiracies to discredit the real shit that people are uncovering. Fucking shills.

I came in a girls mouth and smoked weed at age 12

because of your flag and saying you were having sex with them when you were 9, gonna assume milf is short for muslims & islamic land foreigners

Fuck off hedonist

>I am so fucking done with all this college shit. I've worked my ass off the past 3 years of H.S. but am shit at SAT/ACT/WOFBSSTISA (Whatever other bull shit standardized test I suck at) At this point college seems like a fucking circle jerk of debt collecting 20 somethings that just waste their time getting drunk and partying only to graduate 4 or more years later to find every job that they are qualified for either A. No longer exists because of automation or B.) They need 5 years of experience for a minimum wage entry level job with 0 benefits. Literally why should one fucking piece of paper determine what college I get into. I got a 4.25 GPA and tons of extra circulars and hard classes but because of one fucking 4 hour test I can't go to the college(s) I've wanted to go to since I was 5. All because of a fucking stupid ass test the past 3 years of my stupid life have been for nothing. BTW fuck the SAT

Virgin GPA, Chad SAT Score

So are we trying to ruin this kid's life yet? I figured Sup Forums could take down a teen faster than this

i fucking called it this showboating jew is obsessed with getting into an ivy league college. i assume he's obsessed with harvard

>extreme degeneracy
>went to a party in highschool

This is the best edit.

it really is. i just saw it. needs to spread

You are a degenerate and will be gutted and fucked in the rotting ass on the day of retribution when the niggers, kikes, and (you) are given everything they deserve and a torch and a half more. Go fuck yourself you stupid nigger kike

>>TLDR: He was only 17 and going to a party where there was most likely drugs and alcohol

And yet he admits to still being a kissless virgin

Orson Wells laughing.jpg

Are you sure he did not go to a soy & pity party? He sure looks like he did.

I think I found one of his friends on grinder

At 17 I was listening to black metal, fucking chicks in the ass, and smoking crack.

Confirmed