Do you get tired of high school protagonists?

Do you get tired of high school protagonists?

we're all tired of them, but we hardly have a choice in the matter, we are at the mercy of the nips' poor tastes

Not any more than I get tired of shonen-like combat protagonists, etc.

It's more the setting then the characters them self. I'd avoid the whole school setting, if it weren't so unavoidable in Japanese media. However sometimes the age of the characters makes them unbearably ignorant of adult things. Not sex, but just other ways to solve a conflict that a high school student has no frame of reference for. Wisdom of age, even if it is only a few years in reflection.

Yes we need more JS and JC protagonists.

Only if they're faggots.

No I'll never get tired of it. In fact, I think there needs to be more self-insert male protagonists and less of this cute girl shiet.

Basically never

Only if they're male.

Not really. As long as the content is genuinely well-written, fresh and has proper directing.

Only if they're beta bitches.

Yes.

very

No

Sometimes

This
They're always beta bitches
Except when they're not

Kind of. They're associated with some very generic, formualic manga/anime that doesn't interest me personally. But if the story they're in does something interesting or unusual, then I don't mind.

Satania is the only acceptable type of protagonist. Everything else has already been overused.

I like harems. But I'm slowly getting tired of harems where the girls fall for the MC because he's "nice".

>JC

Not really. I watch anime to chill myself out and the anime high school setting is usually really chill. And by "anime high school" I mean a special safe haven where the 4-6 most interesting people in the world hang out.

Yes. I don't understand Japan's aversion to adult or at least college-aged protagonists.

I'm not 100% sure of this. But one reason is that it's cheaper and more commercially viable to have any shows featuring >18 years old characters to be actual actors. Actual actors sell way more and it's generally cheaper to produce. You're looking for asian dramas. Those feature young adults and their problems. Anime is more for teens.

Seconding this.

its funny if they aren't in high school then they are in another world with magic.. OR BOTH