K-On!

The one on the far right looks slutty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9tLA0e_IcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know I love me some redheads. Middle gal, please.

Ritsu a best

Mugi is by far the sluttiest.

Ritsu>Mugi>Mio>Azusa>Retard
And that's just out of the keions

>talking shit about my waifu

Bitch I'll find and cut you.

yui was made for loving!

Butt spanking is loving right?

>tfw the keions have long since graduated college and are living miserable lives as overworked salarywomen, drinking daily to forget themselves, still longing for the idyllic and cavalier days of their music club and coming to terms with the passing of their transient youth

Just a heads up to one of you guys:
Your 3DPD GF is about to break up with you

>>>/reddit/

not cannon!

At least they'd have a wonderful youth to look back again.

They're still in their first year of college.

>implying they all didn't get married to their college BFs in a last ditch attempt to get out of soul crushing office work for the rest of their life
>now they get to be stay at home moms and hang out while drinking wine and letting the kids play around while they strum out a few of their old HS songs on instruments

Do women in Japan even drink wine in such occasions?

Azusa is a big girl!

Maybe not your typical japanese housewife. I like to imagine they studied abroad in the west at some point, and that the England trip really stuck with them, seeing as they played two gigs in their short time there.

That's not much better, man. I just hope they were all able to find something they enjoyed or at least tolerated while being able to reunite relatively frequently. They certainly had the talent and passion for it.

I looked this up and apparently it was literally posted a half hour ago, so nice bait post.

Fair enough, with more context such situation seems absolutely reasonable.

Duckman has great taste.

Nigga, that bitch ain't worth it.

You look slutty.

Yui > Mugi > Azunyan > Ritsu > Mio

S-Shut up

didn't they go to an all girls college?

Mugi's rich and beautiful and kind and loves her compatriots, she saved her friends from such a fate.

Even if they all went to an all girls uni, they are going to have to interact with men their own age at some point. They enjoy going out, to cafes, music shows, out for dinner, etc. Eventually they'd go to bars and out dancing. They probably would really like the bar scene, since (at least in the US) small and up-and-coming bands make appearances at them. Plenty of opportunities to meet cute guys their age. Plus being in a group would make them even more sociable I think. All it takes is some guy walking up to Yui and the whole group surrounds the two and they set her up on a date. Repeat this a few times and they're all happily with someone.

sh-shut up you asshole

no

yes

It's Japan though. Like 60% of women and 70% of men are still single at age 30.

I just see the keions as daughters. They're cute girls who deserve a good life with a loving family.

when will they learn

Well, somebody has to start it.

like clockwork

Was it the "watch Bang Dream" guy again?

Which K-On! has the most sensitive butthole?

Post some pictures of K-on feet. I'll write a "Guide to K-on feet" in the style of "a guide to K-on butts" in exchange for feet pictures.
Canon feet preferred

>Mugi is rich
>Ritsu got a job at a music store and happily gets to work while sharing her passion with other people
>Yui got a job as a kindergarten teacher and all of the kids love her because she's goofy enough to get along great with kids
>Azusa joins a jazz band that's semi-famous and successful enough for her
>Mio is the only one who got the boring office lady job

Most likely outcomes.

Here, go nuts.

Who the hell teach Mugi to steal strawberry?

both ritsu and yui are flatter than that

Mio strikes me as a journalist for some reason? She's the most talented writer of the bunch.

I don't think Mugi would like being an idle rich; she wants to be engaged in society and use her advantages to benefit others rather than being a NEET.

>AzuLobster will never sleep on your lap

>Mio strikes me as a journalist for some reason? She's the most talented writer of the bunch.
Either that or she becomes a famous romance novelist considering the content she writes for HTT

>I don't think Mugi would like being an idle rich; she wants to be engaged in society and use her advantages to benefit others rather than being a NEET.
I don't know about benefitting others, but I could see Mugi wanting to participate in society more. She'll other travel around a lot or work a variety of odd jobs.

Reminder that ritsu is the only one w/ a character song about being a good mom
youtube.com/watch?v=X9tLA0e_IcM

Mio becoming a josei mangaka

make it happen

Yui = Mugi = Azunyan = Ritsu = Mio = Nodoka = Ui = Jun

you've gotta have a favorite though

Incorrect. The objectively correct ranking is as follows:

Ritsu>Mugi>Mio>Yui>every other minor character>Azusa

Nao

Mugi > Ritsu > Yui = Ui >Nodoka > Sawako > Ton-chan > Mio > Jun > Azusa

>Ton-chan

My saracen

This is the correct order, thank you.

Why do you like Yui so much, she is fucking retarded

That's funny considering the one on the far left takes big black cock on a regular basis.

most correct indeed

Nah, Mio will be a salarywoman or a lawyer.

Why are you still discussing K-On when it's dead?

Watch Bang Dream.

Her retardation is what makes her cute.

Retardation is not cute

Yes it is.

>implying Mio won't become that girl in "Listen!!"

Her style is to saccharine for josei, she'd be more likely to be doing extremely light and fluffy shoujo stuff with lots of sparkles and flowers.

>It looks like there's a bond tied between me and that someone who says "Welcome home"; I'll come running
>Everyone is swaying, and on the way home, so am I
>It would be great if every day continued to be this warm

>For now, let's hurry and have hamburger steak; I'll cook a delicious meal
>I'll be sure to add a perfect glaze made subtly from cheer
>For the person waiting for me

>Though there are things I'm not very good at, I'll start with the things I can do
>Though there are times of tears, I'll believe in smiles

>For the person I love

Why is she so perfect lads?

>Why is she so perfect lads
Because she is best girl.

Poison me with your best Keion doujin

Hardmode: vanilla

While not best girl Tsumugi a respect your choice, still not as bad as Yui, Azusa or Mio

Azusa is going through a phase. What do you think of her new look?

>MugRits BTFO'd Mio x Ritsu ship with only single episode
How they did that, lads?

>Bang Dream
I'd rather discuss Tenshi No 3P

Mio x Ritsu is eternal.

Fuck now i have to put that as my wallpaper

Picture Right, or Seated Right?

But heck, they're not sluts, they're whores, they'll do anything for money.

Would you honestly trust Yui to watch your kids? The same Yui who needed her younger sister to take care of her?

Legs too thick and blocky.

She'll be fine, it isn't like she'd have to worry about any of them getting her pregnant.

What is she doing?

waiting for breakfast in bed from Ui

YUI!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!!

Somehow, I never really figured that Yui masturbated with a vacant, thousand-yard stare. Although I suppose it makes sense.

Even more reason to discuss Bang Dream. Bass in 3P is also Bass in Bang Dream.

K-On is gone, it's time to move on and accept Bang Dream into your hearts.

Fun things are fun.

Yes, they are.

Lost my keys...

Kaneko gets out of the flower fields and this is what we get? He could have at least drawn Mugi.

K-ON is eternal son

That is not family friendly Yui!!!

I still can't believe this show made me cry 3 times. Jesus.

あなたのために

Nodoka > all