WHAT WE KNOW

UNRAVEL THE BULLSHIT
Who is David Hogg?
David Hogg has pictures showing that he hangs out with CNN.
Was on the news twice within 6 months, across the U.S. from California to Florida:
youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24&lc=z225ify5hvfgjlr1jacdp43bjilit3vzpoqpdc4c23xw03c010c.1519236818013486
Plus the CNN/media videos of him being interviewed in school in Florida.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/parkland-teen-survivor-david-hogg-welcomes-the-conspiracy-theories
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxla2Sm0yG4
ufile.io/em6i1
youtube.com/watch?v=OOs7buQWHEk
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/21/Alleged-Marjory-Stoneman-Douglas-High-School-Student-Admits-Most-Of-The-People-In-The-Media-Are-A-Part-Of-The-Drama-Program
cbsnews.com/news/florida-school-shooting-officials-give-media-briefing-today-02-16-2018-live-updates/
abc7chicago.com/florida-school-shooting-fbi-received-tip-on-suspect-but-did-not-investigate/3093623/
youtu.be/8tT3FhOA4-g?t=518
lmgtfy.com/?q=thespian
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Representative "rebuked" his secretary, but the secretary already spilled the beans saying the 2 kids (David Hogg and girl) were actors:

Here is an Instagram attributed to David Hogg found. He received M&M's from AIR FORCE ONCE signed by OBAMA:

Here is David Hogg and the acting troupe hanging out with the CNN video staff, all smiles:

David Hogg outright tells everyone that his father is ex-FBI:
thedailybeast.com/parkland-teen-survivor-david-hogg-welcomes-the-conspiracy-theories
Davif Hogg says in this video, during the shooting, in school that it was 9:32AM (no school is open at 9:32PM)
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q

that aide was fired and apologized for what he did, this isn't evidence

What else is strange with what happened?
Student says they were told a drill was to happen with police shooting blanks:
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm

Here is a video "DURING THE SHOOTING" of the police rushing out of the school away from helping people with a bag of what appears to be weapons, tossing it in a truck then scurrying to leave:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxla2Sm0yG4
In a video linked above, there is a girl interviewed during the shooting by a reporter, being coached. If you turn the volume up you can hear her being told to "mention diversity":
ufile.io/em6i1
Here is a female student that says she walked with Cruz when the supposed shooting was taking place:
youtube.com/watch?v=OOs7buQWHEk
Female student spills the beans defensively, admits they are fucking actors in a Tweet:
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/21/Alleged-Marjory-Stoneman-Douglas-High-School-Student-Admits-Most-Of-The-People-In-The-Media-Are-A-Part-Of-The-Drama-Program

Police/FBI -
We know now that Sheriff Israel's office had been contacted 20 times about Nikolas Cruz. The sheriff did nothing; they did not bother to investigate. We also know that Sheriff Israel was extremely quick to point the blame at guns before the investigation even started.
The FBI had been notified a year in advance about Nikolas Cruz. Someone had sent the FBI a full packet of information on what Cruz was doing, video of Cruz's behavior, even the video where he threatens to harm people at his school. The FBI did not open an investigation. The school is to be quickly demolished. The fastest way to cover something up is to demolish the place of supposed evidence.

Source Links for Sheriff/FBI failure:
cbsnews.com/news/florida-school-shooting-officials-give-media-briefing-today-02-16-2018-live-updates/
and
abc7chicago.com/florida-school-shooting-fbi-received-tip-on-suspect-but-did-not-investigate/3093623/
Showing (((their))) news links to further back up said claims

Did I miss anything? I want a full pile of everything available for people to look at. Everything I have posted has already been saved - backed up, so the media can fuck off if they plan to get videos and images removed from Youtube.

so what exactly are you proposing?
>deep state stages a shooting (no evidence or theory as to how they did this)
>need a talking head to push gun control (that they can never manage to enact no matter all their power)
>pick a kid who is easily smeared as a government agent (that no other student points out he didnt go there)
I double dog dare you conspiracy autists to actually spell out what we're meant to think is happening here

SO LISTEN UP.

david hogg may have graduated from redondo union high school in 2015 in hermosa beach. I am a califag and am willing to go to hermosa beach. From there i will look for local copies of the year book to confirm suspicion. EVEN if it takes a super cool undercover heist into the redondo school library. Tomorrow is my day off and id like to set this plan in motion, but i need some support.

collection of information and evidence to wake normies the fuck up and for people to use/source on social media. the rest is up to everyone else.

yea but if he was a freshman liek he said then hed be in the class of 18 and a senior now. I think its better to just assume the shootings been planned for 3 years in hopes hillary could grab guns in her second year if the vegas shooting didnt get it done.

kek agrees, shamelessly self checked.

link dosent even work

Is he a kike? I leave Sup Forums for two days and all of the sudden all of these students are LARPing as activists . Smells fishy

Please don’t tell me you are retarded enough to think false flag doesn’t mean nobody was hurt....

Call them (((Actors))) one more fucking time! Why are they being so defensive?

Schools open their doors at 8. High schools here in GA do at least

David Whogg?

A.M. not P.M.
The girl in the same audio tells her friend that the shooting is happening and she is OK. The shooting happened around 2.

Ask locals, get solid proof. Find the lifegaurd he and his faggy friend harrassed.

youtu.be/8tT3FhOA4-g?t=518

>listening to a bugman surrounded by toys try to act like a mature and reasonable person
>ignoring his morlock jewish appearance
>mesmerized by his kike hand gestures and 5 sec periodic jump cuts
>guy could literally be drooling and spitting while he talks and you find him a millennial authority

>im not an actor
but thats exactly what a crisis actor would say.
all im trying to do is give solid evidence from beginning to end, document it the whole way through so we cant let this conspiracy sink or swim and not float around youtube for the next 10 years.

I mean, see his fucking shirt in my OP pic.

>but thats exactly what a crisis actor would say.
Following this brilliant logic, i deduce you're a paid russian shill. Denying it means im right.

lmgtfy.com/?q=thespian

yes, but why does he appear in california so quickly? then back to florida. this yearbook would provide true timeline questions. check this infographic

okay. im a russian shill.
did that solve anything?

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

In the span of 6 months between California and Florida, he visited the CNN main office in Atlanta, Georgia according to when this image first appeared online

Fuck off with your disinfo Ивaн

It's literally just people enforcing their escapism by just being contrarian. They can't accept reality, thus they make their own.

dubya tee eff?

CONNECTED TO FUSION GPS

Him being an HS drama kid explains the overacting

This is disinfo by JIDF, one of the students has an "Eagles" uniform in the photo above.

The tragedy happened and CNN, rather than interviewing normal kids about their trauma, hired a troupe of actors from the school to deliver CNN's propaganda.

It's not enough anymore to have victims tell their tales of how they escaped, what they saw, felt and heard. No, now thanks to CNN, we must have victims preaching politics, pushing their agendas, because we all know in the leftist utopia CNN lives in, there's no higher attainable rank than VICTIM.

I have no doubt that within this calendar year there will be a shooting of CNN employees/reporters. Then CNN can really dial it up. The coming day of the CNN shooting will be one of the happiest days for CNN leadership since Obama won.

HAHA O WOW

10000000000000% false flag

This dude and the emma hog bitch vot 100,000 and 280,000 Twitter folliwers in 3 days.

They raised 1 million so far. Is this some soros funded jewish op?

better yet, the drama teacher at the school.

she and her husband own a pre-school.

that pre-school has a DOT registration and apparently has 3 registered vehicles.

on some level this seem weirder than the Las Vegas shooting.
side comment 0 the people seem to been more anti- gun now. the timely Twitter Shoah is another weird thing-- the night before the big rally the Twitter had streaming on the sidebar

Its fucked up is what it is. Something different happened than what they are saying.

a lot of these people are teachers at schools, nurses. military, defense contracters..ect. all the positions for child trafficker hijinks

and when it all goes down..uh oh my kid vanished

too many (((coincidences))) in this one.

really? tell me more.

It's hilarious how the entire establishment is now panicking and under pressure. Keep pushing until they break down.