How long until Goku and Vegeta kick Beerus' ass like the oracle fish's said?

How long until Goku and Vegeta kick Beerus' ass like the oracle fish's said?

Five minutes

Nobody cares about the androids. The rating peak was for the 100th episode. People that dropped Super came back to see what's going on because it was an anniversary

Nudity

>Nobody cares about the androids

Reminder Hachan is best Android.

They should just go back to releasing new DB stories as movies instead of doing Super. Super's retellings of BoG and RoF were worse than the movies.

He's full robot like 16, right? Hell Toriyama did recycle elements of 8 into 16 in general I suppose.

>They should just go back to releasing new DB stories as movies instead of doing Super. Super's retellings of BoG and RoF were worse than the movies.
Yeah, and the U6/Black arcs would've been much better as movies too

I'm glad Toyo never forget Vegeta is a main (co)protagonist now

1- 16 were androids, 17 - 20 were cyborgs

19 was an android too

Doesn't matter unless Toriyama's outline has anything big for Vegeta to do

Bullshit, protagonist is Goku. That's why Goku initiated the tournament, that's why Goku's spawn have such a high potential, that's why Goku will recruit everyone, that's why Goku mastered Super Saiyan Blue first.

I'm pretty sure Gero turned himself into an android, as in he had no human parts left. Even his skin seemed to be synthetic.

Never. Toriyama firmly said they are never going to surpass Beerus or Whis.

An adorid is a robot built to have human like qualities in terms of emotions, and being able to think.

And cyborg is a person who augmented themselves, to any level, with robotic parts.

Gero was a cyborg, even though only his brain was human.

Same with thing motoko kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell

Are they a thing?

Namek minutes

Gero still had organic brain, you know, the most important part of a living being, so he's still a cyborg.
19 was an android though.

Tournament of Boredom is already operating on Namek/Freeza Minutes anyway so you're not far off.