Goku's Body & Zamasu's Zero Mortals Plan

Some Questions concerning Goku, Zamasu, and Cap'n (as Jeice seems to pronounce it) Ginyu.

Why is it that everyone seems to want Goku's body? Why is he the one everyone in Dragon Ball wants to swap bodies with? What's so special about Goku. He's some dope with some strength. Why not Vegeta or Whis or Beerus?

Is it a sexual thing or something? I mean Zamasu does seem a tad gay and I would not be surprised if Goku Black and Future Zamasu fooled around a bit.

Also why not just wish for Goku's powers or to be the most powerful entity in the Universe, why his body?

Finally, why did Goku Black not want immortality especially since he sought God-hood? Did being in Goku's body change his personality to the point where he was too proud or something? And had he wished for immortality when he fused with Zamasu, would they have been unstoppable? Was Goku Black at fault for the defeat of Zamasu's Zero Mortals plan?

Goku Black/Zamasu are by far the best vaillins of the series. I think they in fact single handedly saved the series from crashing and burning.

I hope they somehow come back in the future like Frieza.

>Why is it that everyone seems to want Goku's body? Why is he the one everyone in Dragon Ball wants to swap bodies with? What's so special about Goku. He's some dope with some strength. Why not Vegeta or Whis or Beerus?

Well, Goku has a strong body to start, plus he seems to have limitless potential.

>Is it a sexual thing or something? I mean Zamasu does seem a tad gay and I would not be surprised if Goku Black and Future Zamasu fooled around a bit.

I highly doubt it, but Zamasu, after his defeat at the hands of Goku in the present, did become obsessed with Goku, and the fact that a mortal that has the powers of a god has the potential to rival the gods themselves.

>Also why not just wish for Goku's powers or to be the most powerful entity in the Universe, why his body?

See, the problem with that is, we DON'T know if the Super Dragon balls have limits or not. They're stated to be capable of universal destruction, but that's about it. And on the issue of why his body, see the previous response; it's an unhealthy obsession.

>Finally, why did Goku Black not want immortality especially since he sought God-hood? Did being in Goku's body change his personality to the point where he was too proud or something? And had he wished for immortality when he fused with Zamasu, would they have been unstoppable? Was Goku Black at fault for the defeat of Zamasu's Zero Mortals plan?

Yes, you are correct. Zamasu's personality did change when he became Black; he became more proud, and desired a good fight. Also on the subject of him being immortal and fusing with Zamasu, Zeno would've still been able to kill him via erasure.

They're a breath of fresh air.

>Well, Goku has a strong body to start, plus he seems to have limitless potential.
Don't future Trunks and Vegeta have a higher potential and pose more of a threat than Goku, and they also seem far more intelligent, so it would seem to me if someone took one of their bodies it eliminates an intelligent threat versus a dopey threat.

Hmm, I can see Trunks having more potential, but not Vegeta. Regardless, you are correct in the fact they seem far more intelligent, But in my personal opinion Goku is the bigger threat out of all 3 because for what it's worth, he seems to be the best fighter in my eyes. But hey, Zamasu chose him for stupid plot reasons, nothing we can do now.

shit wrong user, I meant to reply to

Amen.

Best fucking vantagonists of the entire series IMO.

How is it that Zamasu instatntly perfect and accumulated to being Goku while when Ginyu became Goku he flapped around like a goldfish out of water?

He was retarded for not killing Goku in his body after switching places. Why in the hell didn't he? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

What inspired that chibi art of Goku Black Rose eating two hamburgers at once while Zamasu wipse his face with a napkin?

I actually don't understand why some people hate them, calling them shit-tier.

Ginyu was always stupid, he could've switched with Frieza but didn't. And he should've stayed in Goku's body even when being defeated rather than trying to switch bodies with Vegeta making him Vegeta and making Vegeta Goku,. Goku as Ginyu would never have allowed for his body to be killed, because then he would be trapped forever as Ginyu.

>I actually don't understand why some people hate them
Shit taste

I kind of wish they had the two kissing each other and being boyfriends, it would have added to the weirdness of them BFF themselves.

I'm sure they fucked each other to death in that cabin

Why do you say that?

Because it's true.

But he didn't? He gets a lot stronger in the anime from his first spar with Goku (he says his body engraved Goku's fighting style or some shit) and on both anime and manga he receives zenkai boosts through the arc, too. The latter saying the zenkais being caused by new younger cells growing back each time he gets healed, with them granting him more control over his stolen body.

What I would give to have sex with Goku Black... not Goku, Goku is a beta, Black is a sexy Alpha.

Is that canoon?

oh nooooo

Canon as fuck

Considering that there have been no other new villains in super, sure.

Zeno

>When the tournament started, my prediction was that they would quickly form a team formation and eliminate a universe or two with coordinated strikes/techniques, to establish that they're powerful, smart, cooperative and (as they were SUPPOSED to be) a TEAM OF HEROES. (But I'd also understand if Jiren and/or Toppo separated themselves because they knew they could handle themselves, while the rest of the team stuck together and kicked ass as a group, which would solidify Toppo/Jiren as a badass, while also showing that the group as a whole is still a massive threat.

Same. Every time a bunch of fighters are eliminated by Goku or an MVP from U7/U6, I can't help but facepalm. What was the point of setting up all these different universes if the writers didn't want to utilize them?

Cell and Nappa are the only villains that deserve a comeback.

Cell to have another opportunity to be an asshole just like Freeza, Nappa to be redeemed.

I wish Zamasu was real, I would make sweet sweet love to him.

The plot of Cell was stupid, his motives were nonsense. And Nappa seriously?

Some villains need not ever come back, Cell is one of them.

>Why is it that everyone seems to want Goku's body?
>Is it a sexual thing or something?
Because Goku is sexy

They really need a different protagonist. Hrillin and Goku as they are both get on my fucking nerves. Zamasu makes a better Goku than the original Goku. It would be great if the original Goku vanished and Goku Black was somehow weakened but was the new Goku of the series.

Nappa a shit. But at least he wasn't a manlet like the other Saiyans except for Raditz.

Reminder for retards
Completed SSB isn't a power boost from regular SSB, it's just the explosive power that a SSB can use at the start but being permanent instead temporal.

cooldown-SSB

Ok, damn. Not like I care though.

What the fuck do cats have to do with this?

>This user doesn't know who Tama is

What's a cooldown SSB again?

>Here's the entire post; but thanks for continuing this discussion. I really want people's opinions.

The Pride Troopers were handled TERRIBLY. I was envisioning that, while the members aside from Toppo and Jiren wouldn't be OP, they'd be powerful enough and have good enough teamwork and synergy to BTFO entire mook universes on their own.
When the tournament started, my prediction was that they would quickly form a team formation and eliminate a universe or two with coordinated strikes/techniques, to establish that they're powerful, smart, cooperative and (as they were SUPPOSED to be) a TEAM OF HEROES. (But I'd also understand if Jiren and/or Toppo separated themselves because they knew they could handle themselves, while the rest of the team stuck together and kicked ass as a group, which would solidify Toppo/Jiren as a badass, while also showing that the group as a whole is still a massive threat.
In addition, towards the midgame or endgame of the ToP, they'd still have all of their members left, and what remained of U6 and U7, who would each probably have lost members at this point, would have to team up to give themselves a chance against this super team. I could imagine Cauli/Kale/Cabba vs some members, 17/18 vs other members, Frieza and Frost doing who knows what (probably scheming something as this goes on), and Goku/Hit/Vegeta vs Toppo/Dyspo/Jiren. But instead, Toppo and Jiren watched their team fall apart. What a mess.

Ratings are out.

What the hell is Sazae?

What the hell is Google?

That's a considerable drop, damn

What? Dragon ball went up.

>considerable drop
>up 0.6% from last week

Better than the previous episode, but still shit for an episode that was considered "good".