Homosexuality is just an over glorified fetish

Homosexuality is just an over glorified fetish.

Right or Wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/gdhmT
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1887219/
bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2156-11-62
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
nature.com/articles/3900650
jstor.org/stable/pdf/2881563.pdf
nature.com/ng/journal/v11/n3/abs/ng1195-248.html?foxtrotcallback=true
cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/genomewide-scan-demonstrates-significant-linkage-for-male-sexual-orientation/864518601436C95563EA670C5F380343
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/495588
nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html
archive.is/PSmzQ
christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html
archive.is/32sQz
archive.is/g3lal
nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530
tim-taylor.com/papers/twin_studies/studies.html
scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/
archive.is/MALR3
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1993-homosexual-orientation-in-twins.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11
sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality
archive.is/E3my1
religionnews.com/2017/08/04/britains-first-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-in-a-scottish-church/
archive.is/5p3DJ
news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/08/25/17/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings
archive.is/qSJ0j
lep.co.uk/news/church-takes-its-first-gay-wedding-booking-1-8737310
ncronline.org/news/world/britains-first-anglican-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-scottish-church
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/same-sex-marriage-what-bible-has-to-say-robyn-whitaker/8831826
archive.is/Rga44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some people would agree with you. Some..

Sam Hyde is a disgusting jew with a 'Machiavellian personality.'

discord gg/tmcDkYD

add a .

im gonna be so pissed if thats a boy

Heterosexuality is a glorified pregnancy fetish.

Wrong. Homosexuality is a crime against humanity and nature.

Genome-Wide Association Study of Male Sexual Orientation:

archive.is/gdhmT

-

Gays have differently sized brain regions:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1887219/

-

H-Y Antigen and Homosexuality in Men

Blanchard, Klassen

In men, sexual orientation correlates with the number of older brothers, each additional older brother increasing the odds of homosexuality by approximately 33%. It is hypothesized that this fraternal birth order effect reflects the progressive immunization of some mothers to Y-linked minor histocompatibility antigens (H-Y antigen) by each succeeding male fetus, and the concomitantly increasing effects of H-Y antibodies on the sexual differentiation of the brain in each succeeding male fetus. This hypothesis is consistent with a variety of evidence, including the apparent irrelevance of older sisters to the sexual orientation of later-born males, the probable involvement of H-Y antigen in the development of sex-typical traits, and the detrimental effects of immunization of female mice to H-Y antigen on the reproductive performance of subsequent male offspring.

No Aryan man would kiss a guy. WTF?!!

bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2156-11-62

-

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

-

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

-
Significant physiological roles of ancillary penile nerves on increase in intracavernous pressure in rats: experiments using electrical stimulation of the medial preoptic area:

nature.com/articles/3900650

Hamer 1993:

jstor.org/stable/pdf/2881563.pdf

-

Hamer 1995:

nature.com/ng/journal/v11/n3/abs/ng1195-248.html?foxtrotcallback=true

doi: 10.1038/ng1195-248

-
Hamer 2006:

Human sexual preference is a sexually dimorphic trait with a substantial genetic component. Linkage of male sexual orientation to markers on the X chromosome has been reported in some families. Here, we measured X chromosome inactivation ratios in 97 mothers of homosexual men and 103 age-matched control women without gay sons. The number of women with extreme skewing of X-inactivation was significantly higher in mothers of gay men (13/97=13%) compared to controls (4/103=4%) and increased in mothers with two or more gay sons (10/44=23%). Our findings support a role for the X chromosome in regulating sexual orientation in a subgroup of gay men.

Extreme skewing of X chromosome inactivation in mothers of homosexual men

C. E. Roselli and F. Stormshak

The domestic ram is used as an experimental model to study early programming of the neural mechanisms which underlie homosexuality, developing from the observation that approximately 8% of domestic rams are sexually attracted to other rams (male-oriented) when compared to the majority of rams which are female-oriented. In many species, a prominent feature of sexual differentiation is the presence of a sexually dimorphic nucleus (SDN) in the preoptic hypothalamus, which is larger in males than in females.

Roselli et al. discovered an ovine SDN (oSDN) in the preoptic hypothalamus that is smaller in male-oriented rams than in female-oriented rams, but similar in size to the oSDN of females. Neurons of the oSDN show aromatase expression which is also smaller in male-oriented rams versus female-oriented rams, suggesting that sexual orientation is neurologically hard-wired and may be influenced by hormones. However, results failed to associate the role of neural aromatase in the sexual differentiation of brain and behavior in the sheep, due to the lack of defeminization of adult sexual partner preference or oSDN volume as a result of aromatase activity in the brain of the fetuses during the critical period.

Having said this, it is more likely that oSDN morphology and homosexuality may be programmed through an androgen receptor that does not involve aromatisation. Most of the data suggests that homosexual rams, like female-oriented rams, are masculinized and defeminized with respect to mounting, receptivity, and gonadotrophin secretion, but are not defeminized for sexual partner preferences, also suggesting that such behaviors may be programmed differently. Although the exact function of the oSDN is not fully known, its volume, length, and cell number seem to correlate with sexual orientation, and a dimorphism in its volume and of cells could bias the processing cues involved in partner selection. More research is needed in order to understand the requirements and timing of the development of the oSDN and how prenatal programming effects the expression of mate choice in adulthood.

Prenatal Programming of Sexual Partner Preference: The Ram Model

-

Sanders 2014:

cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/genomewide-scan-demonstrates-significant-linkage-for-male-sexual-orientation/864518601436C95563EA670C5F380343

doi: 10.1017/S0033291714002451

In the case of blood type and the Rh factor, however, interesting patterns emerged. Heterosexual males and females exhibited statistically identical frequencies of the A blood type, while gay men exhibited a relatively low inci- dence and lesbians had a relatively high incidence (p < .05). In the case of the Rh factor, unusually high proportions of homosexuals of both sexes were Rh- when compared to heterosexuals (p < .06). The findings suggest that a connection may exist between sexual orientation and genes both on chromosome 9 (where blood type is determined) and on chromosome 1 (where the Rh factor is regulated).

Eye Color, Hair Color, Blood Type, and the Rhesus Factor: Exploring Possible Genetic Links to Sexual Orientation

Das S. 2007

-

Identical twins are not 100% identical due to differences in womb environment:

Mechanisms for differences in monozygous twins Paul Gringras, Wai Chen, 2001

doi:10.1016/S0378-3782(01)00171-2

Another issue is the recent finding that even monozygotic twins can be different and there is a mechanism which might account for monozygotic twins being discordant for homosexuality. Gringas and Chen (2001) describe a number of mechanisms which can lead to differences between monozygotic twins, the most relevant here being chorionicity and amniocity.[13] Dichorionic twins potentially have different hormonal environments because they receive maternal blood from separate placenta, and this could result in different levels of brain masculinisation. Monoamniotic twins share a hormonal environment, but can suffer from the 'twin to twin transfusion syndrome' in which one twin is "relatively stuffed with blood and the other exsanguinated"

Twin resemblance was moderate for the 3,826 studied monozygotic and dizygotic same-sex twin pairs. Biometric modeling revealed that, in men, genetic effects explained .34–.39 of the variance, the shared environment .00, and the individual-specific environment .61–.66 of the variance. Corresponding estimates among women were .18–.19 for genetic factors, .16–.17 for shared environmental, and 64–.66 for unique environmental factors

Långström N, Rahman Q, Carlström E and Lichtenstein P (2010) Genetic and environmental effects on same‐sex sexual behavior: a population study of twins in Sweden. Archives of Sexual Behavior 39(1): 75–80.
-

Bailey 1991:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/495588

doi: 10.1001/archpsyc.1991.01810360053008

-

nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html

archive.is/PSmzQ

christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm

livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html

archive.is/32sQz

Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers:

archive.is/g3lal

A novel predictive model of sexual orientation using epigenetic markers.

Authors: T. C. Ngun [1]; W. Guo [2]; N. M. Ghahramani [3]; K. Purkayastha [1]; D. Conn [4]; F. J. Sanchez [5]; S. Bocklandt [1]; M. Zhang [2,6]; C. M. Ramirez [4]; M. Pellegrini [7]; E. Vilain [1]

nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530

tim-taylor.com/papers/twin_studies/studies.html

scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/

archive.is/MALR3

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1993-homosexual-orientation-in-twins.html

Androgen receptor gene linked to XQ28

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11

sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality

archive.is/E3my1

who came first. adam. who sinned first. eve. delete your thread

Look at dr buttpirate here getting triggered lol ^^

Being gay is gay.

always knew satan was Tsundere for me.

really?

bump

>being gay and using the bible to make a point
That book says you'll burn in hell for eternity. Delete yourself.

faggots fucking each other in cosplay while some kike producer films them does not count

Apparently homosexuality was not important enough in the New Testament for Jesus to mention even once.

religionnews.com/2017/08/04/britains-first-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-in-a-scottish-church/

archive.is/5p3DJ

news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/08/25/17/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings

archive.is/qSJ0j

lep.co.uk/news/church-takes-its-first-gay-wedding-booking-1-8737310

ncronline.org/news/world/britains-first-anglican-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-scottish-church

--

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/same-sex-marriage-what-bible-has-to-say-robyn-whitaker/8831826

archive.is/Rga44

Riddle me this:

If gay people really make up 10% of the population how come you almost never see them anywhere. I’ve lived in big leftist cities and you almost never see gay people and when you do they usually have a psychotic, paranoid or angry look in their eyes. I’m convinced that most gay men are guys that are so beta they just figure they can’t get a girlfriend and lesbos are women who hate men with such an incredible passion that they deluded themselves into thinking they aren’t attracted to them. Because gay men always seem to have super low self esteem and gay women always look pissed.

Its not the equivalent of real biological sexuality. Its probably a screw up in the brain somewhere.

I see people who are clearly gay all the time when I am out in public. Anecdotal evidence does not imply a trend.

I know a lot of gay people, and many of them are alpha as fuck.

How does your anecdotal evidence trump mine then?

Actually I see a lot more bull dykes than gay men like 10:1

I know that plenty of gay people really are born that way and more power to them, but most gay people I’ve met come across as lost and are probably just jumping on the latest trend trying to fill some hole in their life, same as transtrenders

It doesn't. It just renders it a moot point absent evidence.

I don't think being gay means you are treated well enough that anyone who isn't actually attracted to the same sex would pretend to be for any consistent period of time. Experimentation is not the same as pretending. Some people have gay sex, like it, have more. Some try it, don't like it, and don't do it again. There's a lot more nuance to humans and you just want to deny the innateness of homosexuality to whatever extent you can in the face of evidence that it is an innate property conditioned by our biology.

Am I gay if I act like a normal guy most of the time but whenever someone wants to fuck me I let them and I don’t tell anyone about it? I don’t like men but I don’t know how to say no and I don’t tell anyone because it’s embarrassing.

hahahhahhaha