Opinon of Tattoos?

I think everyone with Tattoos should be gassed.

I second that motion, can we get a vote?

Agreed.

Why should I have to pay for this nitwit's welfare?

>This guy holds the record for the shortest job interview in history

As long as I don't see your tattoo, you can have them wherever the fuck you want.

OP made a good post today. OP gets a free bump.

At least tattoos in the past meant something, prisoners or sailors for exemple, it had some connotation and sense about your belonging to a group of the population, now it means absolutely nothing except a trend.

I second the motion OP.

People with Tattoos to me are ultimate normies. You don't get anymore sheep like then that.

some are pretty cool

others are shit

say that to a biker or yakuza

>At least tattoos in the past meant something, prisoners or sailors for exemple

You can't tell who is tough anymore. It used to be easy to give a wide berth to the guy at the pub with an anchor or a spider tattoo.

Now every soyboy manlet has doves all over his arms

okay to get tattoos:
Asian gangsters, sailors, secret societies,
Not okay:
everyone else

No, you have undercover aids.

nah, just be a true liberal. If that doesn't harm you and the other is self sufficient, and productive, and happy, just let it roll. It's not a slippery slope, just a point, by itself, and dissociated of parasite/viral degeneracy, is in itself harmless

>others are shit
a high school friend of mine got a pile of shit tattooed just above his ankle

i've got a moot tattoo on my left butt cheek. it's him making a kissy face toward my right butt cheek. :3

they have pre-tattooed themselves to make their identification and liquidation easier. very considerate

it's part of this joe rogan fitness fad that perpetuates the notion that dude weed lmao, dude lifting lmao and dude tattoos lmao somehow make you a more interesting person
avoid at all costs, only people who should have tats are military personnel and otherwise tribal people who've earned them in rites of passage

Don't care what anyone says, women with tats get me rock hard.
Don't care for them myself, personally.

>t. faggots who are scared of needles

You should read Cesare Lombroso's "Criminal Man". It states clear evidence that tattoos are just a fad, they have been in and out of fashion since medieval times.
The only people who consistently had tattoos were criminals and soldiers. So, if you're not a soldier/sailor and you have tattoos you're either a criminal or it's just a fashion statement.

I hate tattoos. I also hate beards and mustaches, and rolling up pants bottoms, and really tight skinny jeans. All of it looks faggy and degenerate.

this, the faggots and geeks had to ruin a good thing, back when only bikers had tattoos they meant something and not just "I got fifty dollars and had my mom drop me off at the tattoo and piercing shop"

It's a huge indicator of low IQ and insecurity.
yup
they've even moved to face and neck tats, confusing really dangerous people with cucks now, they're ruining everything.
facial hair is natrual part of man

I think tattoos are for trash, if you know you are trash, get a tattoo. Honestly, for men who work labor oriented jobs, get in fights, live an outdoor lifestyle. If your body is covered in scars, cuts, and wear and tear. Getting a tattoo is acceptable.

Men’s bodies are like jeeps/trucks. You can put stickers and shit on that and it’s acceptable.

Women’s bodies are Ferrari’s. They should be kept in pristine condition, if a women is dumb enough to put a sticker on a Ferrari, she is easy trash with stds and would not make a good wife or mother. Only a fuck and chuck.

I like my tattoos.

How is a meth dealing biker getting a gang tattoo any different from a soyboy getting his favorite anime character?

Both are equally retarded. My dad got a tattoo with his buddies before they went into combat as a band of brothers sort of thing. Thats the only exception.

this is just embarassing.
the australian/NZ bikie culture is cringy as fuck, and would be laughed at by real american bikers.
australian bikers are all either meth head whites with retarded face tattoos, or muslim drug dealers who have never even ridden a bike.

tattoos are really handy when you want to know if someone is worthless

Ones like this are OK, I'll give em a pass.

Damn, lots of tattoo hate. I have problems when they don't mean shit. When the random Starbucks soyboy has some bullshit fake tribal shit on his arms or anywhere I can see it, and he can't adequately explain what it means to him, I automatically hate him. Those people are trend-followers, they only care about the looks. Some of us have good-looking tattoos that can be covered while wearing a suit, and they actually mean something to us.
Gas the trend-followers.

We will once we are marching them to be gassed. Bikers are white niggers.

who else here did your own tattoos with a tattoo machine and ink from aliexpress?
none of the lefty tattoo shops in melbourne would agree to do 'white supremacist' symbols.