Here's my simple, but effective plan for gun control and keeping down school shootings:

Here's my simple, but effective plan for gun control and keeping down school shootings:
-enhance security
(metal detectors, armed police everywhere)
-arm teachers/coaches
-ban assault rifles
-raise prices on bullets
-raise the gun ownership age to 25
-and keep encouraging a two family household. (One of the patterns I’ve seen with infamous school shooters is that they’ve all been raised in a broken family structure, or no family at all, latest example is the Florida shooter)

What do you guys think? Genius, huh?

Oh, and FYI, my version of “ban assault rifles" is an end to any future selling of said rifles to private citizens. Obviously, seizing them out of the hands of those who already own them will be 1. Impossible and 2. trigger an outright war. Just putting this out there incase any of you gun nuts start chimping out.

here's mine

-gas the jews
Jews gassed -> jews dead -> no jews left to poison the minds of children.

The easiest solution would be to make schools a no gun zone.

Anyone remember that "john" user a while back talking about an event in las vegas saying that they were going to install metal detectors everywhere afterwards? It seems like the whole paddock shooting was a major fuck up of a false flag. This florida shooting is seeming like a pick up off of where vegas failed.

Make guns shoot water instead of metal.
Make guns shoot out energy bars to that the intruder gets his electrolytes back after raping you

>ban assault rifles
>raise prices on bullets
>raise the gun ownership age to 25

That's completely retarded and won't change shit

>enhance security
>arm teachers, cops

Did you forget that you potato nigger?

Ban dieing

>assault
Retards like you should have no say in anything gun related

He's right you fucking retard, that won't change shit

Why not just ban murder?

Florida shooter recently bought an assault rifle. If it was completely prohibited to sell these types of guns to private citizens he would’ve used knives or some shit, which is less effective at killing more than 3 people

Kek

There are too many ar’s out there already. Taking them out of peoples homes will be much tougher if they Don’t want them given up.

It wasn't full auto therefore it isn't an assault rifle, period. An assault rifle by definition has full auto or 3 round burst.

this can make more problems than solve I feel.

>giving into propaganda
kys op, lurk more

>enhance security
(metal detectors, armed police everywhere)
Almost every black majority school has this already.

>arm teachers/coaches
The most sane idea you have.

>ban assault rifles
No. Niggers in my area rob white neighborhoods in groups of 4 or 5. A shotgun or a rifle is going to be useless against a group that large. The only option for home difference in that situation are handguns and assault rifles.

>raise prices on bullets
Dumb idea. Chicago tried it and all it did was increase the amount of people buying bullets in bulk.

>raise the gun ownership age to 25
You are a dumbass. Police and military can be under 25 and need guns. Why would it be okay for them to own guns but not their peers of the same age?

The last one has nothing to do with guns so I won't even discuss that.

>and keep encouraging a two family household
I think it would be more effective to give such kids counselling and/or encourage them to join after-school youth groups. They're less likely to shoot up a school if they know they have friends to help them through the tough times.

>home difference
Fuck meant defense. Oh well.

Way simpler way to stop school shootings
BAN CO-ED EDUCATION
Instantly zero school shootings. School shooters are outcasts, and girls in school create these outcasts. Also you could have male teachers again, so maybe schools won't be total shit.

>The societal problem of young men going on violent murdering sprees due to the scorn and rejection they face en masse will simply disappear when guns are all illegal

This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard in my life.
Fuck this shit. Come get my get my rifle. I fucking dare you.