Alcoholism

How do you guys deal with it its crippling me I'm dying because of it I can't stop because I'll have a seizure and most likely die

Pic related. It's what I drank last a week.

So you guys are picking topics on the board and then making bait versions of them? Good to know. Sage.

check into a program, bud. seriously.

just kys works every time

Self inflicted, you deserve to die.

go to a medical detox, don't try to do it yourself.

Is that rootbeer? What kind of shitty beer comes in a plastic soda bottle?

80K+ deaths in the US by alcohol and 33K+ deaths in the US by guns. debate that LEFTIES

How fat are you?

looks like icehouse beer

>I can't stop because I'll have a seizure and most likely die
slowly whine your self off of it then. but we know you wont so just kys.

Icehouse 40s. Or 42oz. It's 6.5% iirc

b-but that's diet pepsi

also whats Sup Forums drinking tonight?

get some xanax. from a dealer if you have to.

>all those bottles of sage
Man up and drink more faggot

Wtf who drinks out of plastic

If you go to the emergency room, they will medically detox you. It will be 3 or 4 days in the hospital. You can also go to a rehab center with inpatient detox and care.

also my my dads friend had been drunk most of his life o good 40 years. still alive and kicking.

Ice house 40ozs
I can't afford it.
All you trolls aren't funny. I'm actually dying.

I got out of hand when I was younger. I basically decided to quit, kept a little bit of alcohol in my system for a few days but decreased it by the day then dried out. Never could do meetings and shit. It just made me want a drink. So I just started living a different life without alcohol in it.

Anonymous alcoholics
You are sick, you have to understand that.
Its like a virus, you have to fight.
If you dont, its your fault

I actually can't stop drinking beer either.
I figure its better than being loaded on hard alcohol all the time but its still shitty.
When I quit cigarettes I started drinking a lot more. Vicious cycle.

there are a lot of data mining threads tonight eh?

Go to the hospital you need to have a monitored detox.

Yeah, I know that feel. I put down three or four cases a week, or thereabouts. I spent more than $1700 on beer last year. I've been trying to cut down, but...you know. You try to stop and the adjustment is hard.

You have one of those really bad hangovers and say "fuck it, that's enough, I'm done", and sleep well that night. You can make the next night, too. But afterwards the cravings start kicking in.

You know, the irony is, I've been homeless before, and during that entire half year of living on the streets, I stayed stone cold sober. I forced myself to, I would not allow myself to drink, to go full whino while I was sleeping rough. Now that my situation's better and I have objectively less bullshit to escape from, I can't seem to resist the urge to get shitfaced.

>I'm actually dying.
lol going to be 8 billion of us faggots soon. you really think anyone cares if you die?

I couldn't afford it either, they still have to take you in. Do you have family? ask them to talk to their doctor, at the very least there are pills you can take to prevent the seizures from occuring. Lastly, call an addiction helpline if none of the above works, they can find medical help for you.

>t. someone who's been in your position and been clean years now.

So don't buy the shit.
or buy one beer per night.

I care. He should seek medical attention. Go to the ER, OP.

I tried they gave me atavan and sent me on my way a few days later. I need more than that, the medication is all that's kept me sober but I'm in a different state now and can't afford the medication or the Insurance.

What kind of retard gets addicted to drinking 40's? Are you role-playing as a homeless boomer? 40's poison you more than getting you drunk... They are shit water mixed with crappy "raw" unfiltered liquor. You'd probably be able to quit if you got a bottle of vodka. Try it, you never know...

Thadeous handle yo shit, please.

yes he is notice no grammar errors

You are a white man. The pinnacle of evolution and life on this planet. Society told us we didn't matter but they are wrong. I'm a recovering alcoholic btw.

Yea that's pretty fucked up man. When alcoholism gets bad it's fucking awful. Your mind and body turns on you. Just think of it like you would have to give up nigger dick. I'm sure you can relate.

If I can get people to quit Shooting Heroin cold turkey with a regimen of one bowl per several hours, I'm sure you can use this recipe to ween yourself off toxic Alcohol... I am serious. Otherwise, seek low dosage of mescaline, reach out to mescaline clinics that will take care of you while tripping.

Pharma / Hospital kikes won't get help you to quit anything.

That's some stellar logic you have there. I'm proud of you.

Go to AA. It saved my life. At the very least just transition to pot. You’re killing yourself with all that booze. Smarten up. Life gets better without it.

You started drinking to see what happens, now stop for awhile to see what happens...

hey you leave my love for nigdick out of this or ill throw my bag of leaves at you and you might get a paper cut.

Don't worry about what you can or cannot afford right now. Go to the emergency room and tell them you need help to medically detox or you will die.

If you are in as bad shape as you indicate, they will know immediately and help. If you have no insurance worry about money and payment plans later. This is your life we are talking about. Fuck the shekels for now.

They will not turn away someone who is about to die.

I'm right across Lake Erie you Leaf. Just don't get my floor all sticky with your maple syrup blood.

then what happened? you started drinking again? detox only lasts 72 hours, at least the worst of it.

Yep. A bill is better than being dead in any case.

ween yourself off, drink less and less every week until you're at a level where you can stop safely.

I did the same thing, just went to the ER, they cleaned me up and payed later, alcohol is one of the worst drugs to come off of if you're physically addicted, they will take you in.

October 2017 I took a month long break from alcohol. Before that time, I was averaging a six pack every night for years. It had been at least 3 years since I went a single day without a drink. Some days it was only two drinks but still.

Here's how I did it, for two weeks before I would reduce the number of drinks I had by one, every two days. It wasn't that bad really, I got night sweats for the first few nights. The thought of a withdrawal related death crossed my mind, but I didn't want that on my medical records and figured fuck it, I can do this shit.

Since the end of that month I have drank, sometimes heavily in a single night, but nothing like what I was doing before. I will go weeks at a time without drinking now and feel a lot better. You guys can do it.

try writing

>It's what I drank last week
I drink 8-10 bush light 16ozs a night, seven days a week, and I'm turning 19 tomorrow. Quit being a faggot.

I saw my Uncle go through this. He went to the hospital twice in one day by ambulance. Just about the point we had given him up for dead because he just couldn't quit, he did. It was after years of going sober for 3 months then hitting bottom in 2 weeks. At the end it was really bad. He only slept for 20 minutes or so at a time every few hours but was right back up hitting the bottle, having seizures and everything. But he's been sober for 5 or 6 years now. That's when I realized there's no such thing as a lost cause.

Alcoholics and drug addicts will not be allowed in the ethnostate. All citizens of the fascist ethnostate will be tested for drugs and alcohol on a fortnightly basis those who exceed the zero tolerance limit will be punished severely.

This thread has been going way too fast for me to follow! Let me explain a bit.

I started drinking at 21. Never touched it before then. I loved it and just kept at it. I'm educated, but lost my job and it's likely I will not get another in my field.

I'm a white male, 28.

Drinking has lost me everything. As I've said before, I've been to the ER. Not my choice. They did nothing for me after 4 days or so. I NEED something more but I can't afford it and have no insurance.

I was on a medication before but forget what it was called and that kept me clean for a long time. Since I've moved I cannot afford that medication anymore.

Then, detox again and see about state sponsored rehab facilities if you have no insurance for a private one.

At a minimum, detox at the hospital and live at AA meetings for a few weeks. Get a sponsor immediately. Once you detox you are going to need that kind of social support.

It gets so much easier once you make it past 3 months. Do this for yourself. Detox, get support, and make it your sole mission in life to get to 3 months without drinking. Don't be a dry drunk. Getting better from alcoholism is about changing you and your life, not just about not drinking.

Get into a fucking detox and sort yourself and snap out of it with professional health. Your life will be nothing but a mess until you stop. Once your drinking has gotten to this level you will always have a disorder with alcohol and you can not drink anymore if you want to have a healthy composed life. Get into a fucking program and struggle and fight your way out of this. You have to stay away from alcohol from now on and you need a detox. Get help. You are not ok.

What state are you in?

Switch over to stimulants.

Good luck with that

>you realize the state of Utah is a thing right?

This I had my last drink last november. There is a pill that will stop the withdrawals. You only need it for three days. I got Librium once before bed for 3 days. After that all I needed was counseling for a little while. Seriously get help user it's worth it.

Maybe try Kratom?

>I can't stop because I'll have a seizure and most likely die
Bullshit that's an excuse. just quit you faggot, it's that simple

Also naltrexone and Antabuse

switch to methanol, that well get you to stop drinking alcohols real quick!

Get some etizolam, it's legal bruh, don't need a prescription, throw that shit out and start taking it and you'll be legit as fuck. Then taper off slowly... or not.... Or switch to clonazolam and be so fucking gone you won't even care anymore.

Ok assuming that those are 1L bottles of beer, that's 84 individual beers or, well, 12 beers a day.

So yeah man that's a bit much. Check yourself in at the ER or something to detox and definitely go to AA and get with the program, even try to find someone to be an emergency sponsor for a few days and shit

you never followed up with anything after the ER, you need inpatient rehab, AA, or outpatient rehab, preferably the first two, and AA is free.

For now, go to the ER again and get cleaned up, but have a treatment plan ready. You can't take meds the rest of your life, eventually you have to deal with your addiction.

No it's not. It can and does happen. Alcohol has the only withdrawl that can kill people.

>30 percent of American adults don't drink at all.

>state sponsored rehab facilities if you have no insurance for a private one.
good idea user.

Notice all the Americans in this thread are earnest in trying to help while all the pretend human niggers in made up countries are making le edgy kys jokes

just rob some liquor store and get put in jail to dry out for six months. all free food and gay sex you can handle.

last time i drank was Nov 26, 2016. had to knock back a couple Steel tallboys to ease the shakes

i had been drinking more and more heavily for a decade. had to start the day with a 40 or i'd have the skakes bad by 2pm and puking hardcore (blood) when i tried to eat (had to drink a shitload first)

i thought i was gonna die an alcoholic. relapsed once in 2016 (September) but after Nov 26, 2016 that was it.

kicked it after 4 days (first day sucked hard, but it got slightly less shitty afterwards)

it affected my marriage, my job, my family/friend relationships, tore my liver up, etc. any time i think about drinking again, i remember all the pathetic nights passed out, made an ass of myself in front of my friends, embarrassed my wife, etc

anyone that is 100% positive is bullshitting you. you should feel shame for your past, but not let it stop your future.

i lost a shitload of weight, i can sleep normally, i feel good when i wake up in the morning (41 years old), i'm prompt to work and much more effective at my job, i've saved a shitload of money (thousands of dollars a year), i'm back into my hobbies and more active and successful with them than i've ever been ... there is no bad reason to stop drinking.

STOP DRINKING. good luck.

If anyone in this thread is an alcoholic, my advice would be if you at any point in your life smoked weed and then stopped, go back to weed.

Maybe try weed as well if sober life is just too depressing and shitty for you. Sure being high all the time is lame and yeah I’m not happy but I’m not drinking and that’s better, it’s always better.

This is the same principle that gambling addiction and lootboxes work on.

10% of the population is highly susceptible to addictive things - videogames, gambling, lootboxes, alcohol and drugs, etc.

Corporations are now realizing this and adapting to take advantage of it.

The vidya industry calls these individuals "whales".

tell the police you want to kill yourself and they will take you to the psych ward and while your there you can detox you don't even have to pay them really

Where do you live? There's people in AA that will come to you right now and know all of the resources you need in your area to get help.

No, it's not if you have become a severe alcoholic. Quitting cold turkey can literally kill you.

t. recovering alcoholic who nearly died; 3 years sober and loving it

I don't like alcohol, I don't see why people do it's kind of a shitty substance. Barely feels good when under it's influence, then it's so easy to feel sick, and then the next morning you have a pounding headache. Why is this so popular?

Why can't GHB be popular instead of faggot-hol? It's similar, feels way better, helps you sleep, releases tons of growth hormone, etc.

lol what a fucking pussy this is how much we drink here on daily basis and nobody died so far
he even put it right next to mirror so it would look like there's more bottles than there actually is
pathetic
americans are such weaklings

Can't believe your wife stayed with you. Good on you man.

Something is sick in our culture. I feel like other cultures have something like two drinks a day and its no big deal. Not saying its you. But our culture has a tendency to go extra on everything

That’s a really gay ass idea
Being stuck in a psych ward is complete shit and some of them you can detox without telling them you want to kys and without losing the ability to buy guns (in some states)

Ween yourself off of it and quit drinking. I did a few months ago

then you'll just be a pothead
>been there, done that.
It's better he learn to live a good life sober, not fucked up all the time.

It’s our generation and it’s because of propaganda

Haven’t had a drink in 2 years on the 1st. Can you afford a treatment center? Do you have insurance? If you are in north Texas I will legit sponsor you.

this. another great idea.

Not ideal, but if that is what it takes to get the help you need, DO IT, OP.

Not better than relapsing over and over again and deciding to kill your self

Easy to say when your occupation is sitting on a rusted steel bench outside the commie bloc with your fetal alcohol man-baby troupee. We have actual human lives to maintain.

Cold water DXM extraction from robotusen
500 -1000 mg dose
DXM breaks down in the liver into DXO which is chemically analogous to dmt like drugs such as psilocybin and is a potent psychedelic
You may still need to ween as to not die but a beer is better than a flask
I high enough does with good dietary intake and listening to bineural beats and meditating may help relieve mental stress
Have 2 day off from work, also take with white grapefruit juice as it's a natural MAIO inhibitor

Hi, user. 5+ years here. Recovery retread. Currently in human services for drug and alcohok counseling track coursework. Do whatever it takes for you to get sober, and then staying sober is the long haul, life journey! Rehab, inpatient or outatient groups...attend A.A. meetings and be open minded about spirituality...Good luck, user! Reach out to recovering organizations in your local area (clinical, 12 Step or other...whatever is provoding you with the best opportunity for sustained, day-at-a-time sobriety For You!)
Pic related.

It's because the first chance young adults get to drink is a few weekends in high school followed by unlimited evenings in college. I went ballistic when I got to college and got to the point where I could down 20+ drinks in a single night and wake up the next morning without a hangover. If I were to have started at 12 or 14 with a beer here and there, there would have been no need to ramp up so quickly.

if he gets the right help, he never needs to relapse anymore

Yea and your great empire collapsed leaving you as a second world country. Does Putin know you're gay?

How fucked up is your stomach? How long can you go before you start throwing up?

If you can't go to a clinic try and get a dose of valium and three 25 mil libriums. Have somebody help you. A big part of addiction is us cutting ourselves off from human connection. You need to reach out for help. Good luck man you can do it. once your dry that first day all it is is a hangover and a bad habit. As soon as your dry start working out. As much as you can. Get a gym buddy and make that your new thing.

>american not being able to afford healthcare coverage
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERIMUTTS
t. leaf expat

try different alcohols/brands, they each will give u a diff high, & a diff hangover

>We have actual human lives to maintain

me either, really

she was patient and had an unbelievable amount of understanding. she never approved of it, but wouldn't bash me over the head about it nightly either

best decision of my life was to stop drinking.

not saying alcohol is evil, etc. but for me personally, there's way too much potential for self-destruction.

AND in quitting drinking, it did the opposite of being an alcoholic ... it gave me a renewed desire to excel in life and as i get older be more kind, understanding, tolerant, etc to people living through addictions or mental illness.

the "woo hoo i'm so drunk lol yolo" is just a retarded fucking meme. i used to LOVE alcohol, but i was such a fool.

but i don't let it hold me back. and i won't ever let shit like that control me again. ever.

New one for me, too, op. Good speaker ((A.A. & Al-user).