twitter.com/greggutfeld/status/966384557887979521
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/966398020811079680
youtube.com/watch?v=OChjVLHlkVE
youtube.com/watch?v=v1PgiBpTtao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR AWOO

Darker and Gayer

>AJ immitating Muslims today
Jesus Christ, I'm almost shitting myself.

when was this posted?
is the guy really posting with ohr lately?

Awoos are fucking trash, absolute cancer. Awoos go into the woodchipper first.

I can't get Twitter to load.
I WANT TO SEE THE SALT

What's this whole Rubio thing about?

One of his best rants ever.

SCHOOL SHOOTINGS NO
CNN SHOOTINGS YES

THERE IS NO REASON ANY REASONABLE AWOO NEEDS SO MANY HATS
WE NEED COMMON SENSE HAT LEGISLATION

Front page of DRUDGE

Oh, sheriff Israel. I thought you meant sheriff Clarke.

AWOO

tfw I learned gun ammo types from playing STALKER

I can smell the sweat from here

When is the headache from no food going to go away?
Feels like the left side of my face and the top of my head is going to pop like a gusher

do not bully snail

fuck yourself cancerous awoo shitter

apparently he walked into an ambush of CNN reporters hiding behind 16 year olds
>I'm only 16 and you murdered my best friend

Yesterday
>Trump cucked on gun control, guys! I just looked at the front page of Breitbart, and the headline said "IT BEGINS" in flashing orange! He's betrayed us! Gun control Don!
Today
>Give teachers guns
I really hope it's only shills doing this, because anyone who legitimately buys into the blackpilling at this point is a retard

Rubio once again showed that he is unfit for being anywhere in politics by constantly flip-flopping in a debate against fucking children on fucking gun rights.

Any non-brainlets here able to help me out? I stopped getting my (You) popups at the bottom right of my screen. I've dug through my settings and I haven't been able to find anything that may have gotten unselected. I switched browsers and copied my settings for both and they work just fine there.
I'm currently running
>4chanX
>Oneechan
>that script someone on Sup Forums threw together to combat the shit Hiro pulled
>Ublock Origin

Reminder that even Trump himself appreciates what we’re doing here! Cannot let the liberals and kikes win. Must keep fighting!

Trump Accomplishments - pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
Trump MAJOR Accomplishments (Year 1) - pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6

NEW!

>DoJ to investigate FBI’s mishandling of the “Trump dossier” (archive.is/b3mUp)
>Nunes begins second phase of dossier probe, plans to query James Comey (archive.is/ebZhq)
>Jeff Sessions announces new cybersecurity task force (archive.is/beCNK)
>Small-business confidence hits record high in 2018 after Trump tax-reform win (archive.is/twuhL)
>Trump says he has signed a memorandum recommending that bump stocks be declared illegal (archive.is/jI5MD)
>Florida legislators vote down attempt to revive bill to ban assault rifles (archive.is/6zJbL)
>Japan to buy at least 20 more F-35A stealth fighters from the USA (archive.is/7LSTP)
>Arrests of illegal immigrants in Boston are up 50% (archive.is/oBHrU)
>Border wall work begins in downtown Calexico (archive.is/cwYbz)
>Broward county sheriff to deploy deputies with rifles to local public schools (archive.is/XkfS9)
>President Trump calls for end of gun-free zones near schools, endorses idea of teachers and others in schools being armed (archive.is/sB6dX)

Why are they letting these little shits demonize the NRA? The Republicans should tell these kids that this country was founded on freedom and the right to overthrow tyranny. Jesus Christ republicans can be such god-damned pussies.

>They knew the goyim rage would one day come for them

What if, just for this time, we are the bad guys on the gun control issue?

Are you drinking fluids? Your blood sugar may be low. Try drinking a small amount of something sweet. Not a lot, jsut enough to bump the BS a little

>When is the headache from no food going to go away?
you need to blog about fasting at least 15 more times

To be fair, it's the Winter Olympics. If Tonga doesn't have any skiers, and this dude, after practicing for a day, is technically the best skier in the country, he can have his government sign a form and buy a plane ticket to the Games with his own money.

From what I can tell, all these athletes are just paying their own money to go in empty slots.

it'll pass eventually. You'll just have to deal with rolling pangs every now and then

He did another RU-B-1-0 and broke down into a ridiculous mess on live TV.

Someone remind them their candidate paid for Kremlin disinfo and fed it to the FBI, who lied to a FISA court, then spied on a political opponent with it.

>we

You'll have to pry it from her cold dead head.

>losing a debate to children

I'm so fucking nervous right now. I'm worried AF that the cucks in Congress will cave and pass an AWB.

GTAV has sold 90M copies. It's a very popular game.

Cheeki breeki.

ask Sup Forums

The more they push gun control, the more motivated Republican voters will be for the midterms. They must buy into their own propaganda, because no one outside of the MSM sphere sees gun control as a winning issue

Does anyone ever post that picture without it being some horrible shill attempt anymore?

I only get (Yous) or red clovers about half the time now.

WHERES THE WALL???
Oh thats right, lets give taco niggers amnesty first and then settle for border patrol mowing the areas around the fence for protection and to deter hiding in the grass.

Everyone should watch this. Much of it we already know, but this is a lefty show and you can watch the host in real time OD on redpills and realize Trump was right about everything.

youtu.be/bGYSuULFzt0

What should be the major pillars of the GOP during the upcoming midterms?
>Protecting and advocating the second amendment/gun rights
>Protecting borders/immigration
>Deep state/democrat corruption
>The economy and how much better it's doing under Trump/Republican guidance

>I agree with Reddit on something

except for this fucking headache, fasting is pretty cool though.

Young Turks poll is getting obliterated.

That's Rubio for you, he was rushed into his position because political figures still think the "fresh face" meme is real

72 hours

That's a debate you can't win. If you fight back it makes you look like you are beating up on 16 year old shooting victims.

>Rubio is a pussy
i'm shocked.

lol, you're 8 hours behind the breaking news
Go back to bed little girl

He actually moved to Austria with a Mexican guy and they trained 10 hours a day to learn how to ski. Pretty neat story.

It's being built right now, you dumb double nigger.

HOW WILL JESSE RECOVER??
twitter.com/greggutfeld/status/966384557887979521

worst case scenario is bump stock ban and raising age to 21.....which is kind of shitty,but AWB will never happen again

Sadly the only thing I can see coming out of giving teachers guns is a false flag where a teacher shoots up his students and it's all drumpf's fault.

>That's a debate you can't win. If you fight back it makes you look like you are beating up on 16 year old shooting victims.
it's a situation he should've never put himself in in the first place

>Awoo Oakley

What's the point of doing those kinds of polls? Either only your partisan followers will know about it, or it'll get raided by partisans of the other side. Why do it?

All if possible.

LMFAO trump said he's going to ban bump stocks, and pass laws to create a larger jew database to stop "certain people" with "radical beliefs" from buying guns. Which is just a jewish code word for "you racist nazis aren't going home with that AR15, purchase request denied."

I told you dumbfucks he was a puppet back in 2015 and that he was going to start the civil war.

Who's the cuck now?

Economy. Thats it

Let the Democrats bash their skull in with immigration,gun rights, and muh russia. Trump/republicans have the economy being supercharged with the tax cuts.

drink more water and maybe some juice too if your diet allows it

The Young Turks is boring propaganda. honestly have you ever watched it? it's god awful. MSNBC is more entertaining at this point.

Rubio cucked on mag restrictions. He said he would "consider it." I'm scared AF.

seriously wtf was rubio doing?

Why does the NRA take this shit? They don't donate dick to Republicans. All Dana had to do was tell everyone there the NRA doesn't take money from the government, nor do they donate to politicians, meanwhile Planned Parenthood gets $500M from taxpayers and they donate hundreds of millions to Democrats.

100% agree. I still have no idea why Marcobot thought this would be a good idea. What the fuck was thinking?

clicks are clicks. then they report their monthly "impressions". Don't do the poll.

>first school shooting, Columbine

what is she saying?

I swear to God that town hall is going to have the opposite effect. The fear of these people getting any sort of power will scare voters to the polls.

link?

>People actually thought in one point in time Rubio would become President

Fuck it they wanted to speak

>Why are they letting these little shits demonize the NRA?
Simple. Because they are an easy target.
> The Republicans should tell these kids that this country was founded on freedom and the right to overthrow tyranny.
And that's exactly why. It's easier to point your fingers and get mad at a group that defends guns than get mad at the Constitution because as soon as you do, you completely disconnect from people. No one likes when you attack amendments head on. That's why you have to sneak around it, and fighting a lobbying group is the best way.

Defending the 2A will never be wrong fag

>"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/966398020811079680

Rubio is such a POS

Simply not true, nervousfrog2.

pretty sure trump sent him out there for some reason. remember it was trump who was invited to come and he sent rubio instead.

Eyes are a window into the soul, user.

>gas kushner nao

people didn't yet know that he couldn't improv to save his life

And what would that reason be...?

youtube.com/watch?v=OChjVLHlkVE

Where my THPS2 players at?

>walking into a stacked CNN town hall "addressing" political policies
Honestly, how dumb could he possibly be?

anything happen today? what did drumpf cuck on today?

kys

>Ban video games
Oh wait... shit, they're actually trying that again.

Get rubio to be pro trump after being barraged by leftists?

youtube.com/watch?v=v1PgiBpTtao