STUPID AMERICANS

I CANT BELIEVE YOU FUCKING YANKS ARE FALLING FOR THIS BULLSHIT. THEY ARE GOING TO START WITH BUMP STOCKS, THEN ITS GOING TO BE PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVER SEEN A PSYCHIATRIST OR TAKEN XANEX, THEN YOU WILL NEED 2 REFERENCES TO BUY A GUN. THEN YOU WILL BE FUCKED LIKE US.
I WOULD KILL TO HAVE A FUCKING GUN AND YET YOU FUCKING BURGERS TREAT IT LIKE ITS FUCKING NOTHING.
MY HOUSE HAS BEEN BROKEN INTO BY ABOS AND I HAD TO FIGHT THEM OFF WITH MY FUCKING CAR KEYS. NEAREST COPS ARE 45 MINUTES AWAY.
DONT FUCK THIS UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpARfCr-CFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=DpARfCr-CFQ
Fuck America let it burn

calm down koala nigger, there are upwards of 900 million guns in this country, they can ban them all they want its collecting them thats going to be impossible.

>I WOULD KILL TO HAVE A FUCKING GUN AND YET YOU FUCKING BURGERS TREAT IT LIKE ITS FUCKING NOTHING.

Aussie is right. Only people who have guns in his country now are the cops and ruthless (Mostly non white) Criminal gangs.

Same thing in NZ. The guns are all owned by Polynesian criminals.

We have had background checks for the mentally ill and convicted felons for a long time.

the eternal CUNT

THE KIKES ARE PATIENT THEY WANT YOU AND YOUR WHITE KIDS DEAD AND THEY THINK ITS FUNNY. THEY WILL WEAR YOU DOWN, KILLING AFTER KILLING AFTER KILLING ALL BY EVIL WHITE MEN. IF YOU DONT HAND IT IN YOU ARE 'ONE OF THEM' AND SOCIETY WILL PRESSURE YOU INTO IT. THEY WILL INSIST ON HAVING YOU LISTED LIKE PEDOPHILE FOR OWNING A GUN, GOOD LUCK GETTING EMPLOYMENT WHEN THE KIKE ENFORCED JOB ASSIGNING KICKS IN. DOESNT MATTER IF IT TAKES 200 YEARS THEY WILL FUCKING WIN AT THIS RATE. IF IT DOESNT WORK AT THIS PACE THEY WILL KICK IT UP A NOTCH UNLESS YOU FAGGOTS LIBERATE YOURSELF (and us all)

Bump stocks are a meme anyways and who gives a shit if someone on ssri's have to jump through hoops to get a gun. They're the reason why we are at this debate.

>MY HOUSE HAS BEEN BROKEN INTO BY ABOS AND I HAD TO FIGHT THEM OFF WITH MY FUCKING CAR KEYS.

approved for best story on Sup Forums Ive seen today

Then civil war 2.0 happens.

Don't worry, we're preparing for war.

We will exterminate the Kike and save a lot of hassle.

The cuck will rationalize his cuckoldry

Word.

We only get one shot at a civil war if we lose we will get irreversibly butt fucked. Here's how it will go
>they ban guns
>they try to take le guns
>most cops don't even want to take the guns
>cops that do autistically take the guns will get shot
>????
>civil war

Nigger I will shoot you dead for playing with MY RIGHTS.

I cut the power and internet and go camping in the woods as the entire city burns.

Most of the mentally fragile people requiring medication and shrinks are Democrats. They know not what they do.

YOU JUST DONT GET IT FAGGOT. THE KIKES ARE NOT DUMB - THEY WILL NEVER 'BAN GUNS' THEY WILL JUST MAKE IT SO UNCOMFORTABLE AND HARD TO OBTAIN THEM THAT BEING EMPLOYED OR LIVING A COMFORTABLE NORMIE LIFE WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE WITH A REGISTERED GUN. THEN THEY WILL MAKE THE LAWS FOR UNREGISTERED GUNS 100% HARSHER WHILE THEY BUILD AN ARMY OF MUTTLO-CYBORG GUARDS WITH 'SMART-WEAPONS' ONLY THEY CAN REMOTELY CONTROL.

We will kill them long before then.

> RED GAMES
They do NOT want an actual Civil War. They know they will lose.

They have to change laws (((slooooowly))) so by the time the next generation is ready to reach for Civil Wa 2.0 ... it'll be too late.

hi russian shill

The gun industry has exploded as well. Foreign manufactures are pushing HARD to not have restrictions. We are their golden goose. Believe me, FN, GLOCK, TAURUS, SIG, BERETTA etc all have major power now due to the American gun industry catching on like wildfire. Seriously, I have no worrries.

Give em their bumpstocks. No one even uses them. I’ll just do it the old fashioned way.

yeah, no. you can't compromise, not even ONE INCH with the left. You give an inch they smell weakness and keep pushing.