It is really sad that you will all fall for roasties who will pretend

to be into saving the white race and then give you aids and hepatitus
from sleeping with Jamal on the side.

its especially sad when there are plenty of pure transgirls who not only believe in the 14 but also 88 and would be happy to adopt huwhite children with you and be a mother to them and you can be the father.
Not only that but when stem cell uteruses become available for transwomen and we can produce our own ovum from stem cell ovaries, we can have our own children with you through IVF and cesarean

>its especially sad when there are plenty of pure transgirls
>posts natalie mars
Come on, at least try to prove your point.

>3D

her dick is disgusting 3/10 would not bang

Jesus christ , what the fuck, get some help user

these people will never accept you in their enthnostate ranks lol. go outside and realize the world isn't as fucked up as it's made to seem here.

do these things now before you do something stupid

>wearing a choker to hide the adams apple
Nice try faggot

You’re pro tranny? Wtf dude

Wait, your flag checks out

How do they smell?

the world is nice place we jus wanna all be happy

You trannies will end up killing yourselves before you're 40.

>transgirls
Gay men in drag, that's degeneracy your moron, we can not build a racial future on degeneracy.

roasties are better than virgins

It's all fun and games until your mentally unstable tranny freaks the fuck out and murder suicides you and your kids.

well that's not true either...it's inbetween

that trap has been fucked by multiple black cocks. In one video she and two other white boys worship black cock together. Why do white men and women love black cock so much?

>why black cock?

So because Sup Forums tends to focus on the shitty parts and things you can't really say publicly, when we go out irl these shitty parts don'e even really exist ?

This.

But seriously OP, go outside and talk to women. This might be hard for you, but I've known plenty who aren't roasties.

In fact, according to a study from the Centers for Disease Control, 27.2% of men and 28.6% of women are sexless in the 15-24 age bracket. So that means that nearly 30% of women between ages 15-24 are virgins who aren't roasties and are completely unoccupied waiting for a man to take them.

Get fit, go to the gym, learn how to talk to women and I guarantee you it won't be that bad.

Honestly I’d love to be a traditional wife and be a homemaker and raise the kids it seems like the most rewarding type of work there is but marrying a guy unironically into the racial stuff seems pretty terrible.

Natalie Mars is pretty but has a 5heard, that is why she wears a weave and covers her forehead.
Test+estrogen.
This incredibly unstable. Pump and fuck only.

>pure transgirls
go get sodomized by a moose

how does anal sex feel?

tv is a corrupting influence

Those are the morbidly obese women and lesbians user

Like the opposite of taking a huge shit I imagine

because trans are unnatural and adopting does not increase the overall amount of whites

I heard it always hurts at first and you have to get used to it so I just decided not to until I get a bf I think I’ll be with for a long time.

Artificial wombs and sexbots will make women obsolete

there's no point in making these threads if you don't actually post more traps

>according to a study from the Centers for Disease Control, 27.2% of men and 28.6% of women are sexless in the 15-24 age bracket. So that means that nearly 30% of women between ages 15-24 are virgins who aren't roasties and are completely unoccupied waiting for a man to take them.

Friendly reminder that in America, about 57 percent of black women, 47 percent of Hispanic women, 38 percent of white women, and 12 percent of Asian women are obese. Rough average is 42% of American women are obese. Add another 30% for women who are overweight but not yet obese.

A gal who is 5’ 4”, the average height for U.S. women, is only considered obese at a weight of 174 pounds or more, overweight starts at 145 pounds.

For reference, Natalie Portman is 5’3” and weighs 110 pounds, while Amy Schumer is 5’7” and weighs 160 pounds.

While penis size is selected that does not mean that woman selected large dicks.

Penis size is selected because early humans were really promiscuous, and a large penis displaces more sperm and may give more chances of reproducing.

Gorillas have small penises because they have exclusive access to all their females, while chimps have large ones because they are cucked daily.

A society of men with large cocks is a society of cucks who cannot prevent their women from having sex with other men.

So the next time you dare think if your size is adequate for your woman remember neither a short dick will make her cheat on you nor a large one help to keep her faithful.

I smell nice. Usually a berry scent, lavender deodorant, and my hair smells nice as well.

I’ve managed a large nightclub for over a decade now.
As you’d expect, niggers are the worst; they randomly vandalize shit, regularly assault staff and other customers alike, try to steal anything that isn’t nailed down, steal drinks from other customers, rob customers in the restrooms, constantly grope and occasionally try to rape gals inside the club—basically any retarded anti-social shit you can think of, a nigger has tried it at least once at my club.

They’re also cowards. I’ve never seen a nigger get in a one on one fight. Sure they’ll bluster, even try to throw a cheap shot, but they won’t get in a real fight unless they have two buddies ready to jump in on the other guy.

The big surprise is dykes. We’ve hosted a few rugmuncher events over the years, and dykes are almost as bad as niggers. They strut like niggers, have attitudes like niggers, grope and assault and fight like niggers, whine like niggers, and steal like niggers. One dyke event from about 8 years ago still holds the #2 spot for most fights in one night.

Faggots are the opposite. They drink like fish, and not well shit. They tip the staff huge amounts. They generally don’t fight, or steal, or vandalize shit. Hell, I’ve even caught a faggot trying to REMOVE graffiti. Worst you deal with is some old queen bawling outside because someone stole their boytoy, and security having to patrol the bathrooms every 15 minutes to slap the cock outta some sissy’s facepussy.

Trannies? Most of them hilariously fail—think 6’4” 230lb linebacker in a wig and stripper shoes. The ones that look sort of passable in a dark room with strobe lights flashing after you’ve had 20 shots of whiskey are usually pickpockets or prostitutes. Many asskickings have happened when a drunk guy found out the bitch he’d been sucking face with for the past 20 minutes stole his wallet, AND his friends only bothered to tell him ‘she’ was a dude when he freaked out about his wallet.

DAS RITE

Are you going to parent a well adjusted child with your sexbot wife to make sure you don't get more of the red haired woman?

Fuuuck you

More sexy Nat, please.

fuck off faggot

Daily reminder that virtual reality waifus, sexbots, the awakening of our siddhis and artificial wombs will make females unnecessary and shall force females to bend to our righteous will.

I'd be interested in hearing how building the child's immune system is planned.

Thats not even a passable trap there OP...

I can see his shoulders from space.

Anyone who wouldn't bang Natalie is straight up gay.

I mean... Natalie is cute and all but kind of a shame about the fucked up dick.

> he believes single men (or women) will be allowed to just get a child through artificial wombs

You're not allowed to adopt children if you're single - you won't be allowed to get one through this way either lmao

Traps are gay tho

besides, how can white trap bois even compete with superior black boi pussayyy.

and the black traps will properly season your chicken.

convince me to get a transgirl

I never understood the chicken spice meme, Boers make the best spice

her dick is repulsive

>convince me to get a transgirl

>that boobjob

Duh, as long as it not a single mom, things will turn out alright.

True, but I can get passed that.