You're favorite anime.

LOGH
EVA
Hibike Euphonium
Ping Pong
Shinseki Yori

Everything popular.

BnHA easily

Fuck off Kaijicuck. Your shitty show couldn't be the only good gambling anime forever.

ITT:Shows that reveal how bad OP's taste is for hating it

Monogatari

Death Parade, BnHA, SnK, Rokuedenashi, anything KyoAni that isnt KOn or Phatom World, Kuzu no Honkai. And thats just recent ones.

>LOGH
The fanbase needs to get exterminated, yes. Liking the show isnt a sign of bad taste though.

Madoka
K-on
Clannad
Snk
Fairy tail
Boruto
Klk

I couldn't finish one episode of OPjpg. Disgust. And I'm disgusted with Japan for liking it. What the fuck.

Is this the worst anime of the season?

re:zero was shilled so hard here and it's absolute dogshit.

The fujobait is 100 percent accurate. I never got a chance to pick up certain anime because of people memeing it to be pandered to fujoshits just because 2 male characters are friends.

Yes.

Sup Forums likes Jojo more than it will ever like Kakegurui.

Not a single one of these is Jojo.

Fujo shows can be decent. Don't let it stop you.

The fujobait one is the most accurate if not else. There could be 0 gay undertones but two male characters talked to each other or looked at each other, so of course they're gay and the show is fujobait.

Kakegurui would be alright if the end result of the gambling meant something. There's never any risk for either opponent and every episode can be summed up as "ALL ACCORDING TO MY KEIKAKU!" while they make an ugly face with some visual flair.

>only good gambling anime
>when Akagi exists

>Keijo
it's like you forgot the Cockona/Papicunt threads.

Shut the fuck up, jojofag

There is nothing wrong with liking something just as long as you recognise that it is bad

Yugioh

Fuck off

nothing bad except that you have shit taste

Using meme as an adjective has always been retarded. It doesn't mean anything.

Anything Monogatari and harem in general.

>kyo ani
>not liking Lucky Star, Haruhi, Nichijou, Chuunibyo, or Amagi
I'm sorry you don't like good shows user.

Acquire reading comprehension.

I very much doubt anybody here likes that unironically

KLK
SnK
Madoka
Lain
EVA
OPM
JoJo Part 3 and later
Boku no Hero

Yeah mate, but there is an objective. The MC wants to get rid of the student council, one by one. There are flaws but I am guessing that some of those flaws are from the subs
But I guess you dropped it too soon, your loss.

>Lain
God, this. Ive never seen something more overhyped. Bad, pretentious writing full of le ebin close-up shots and purposeful esotericness that is overrated by Sup Forums because 'LOL LETS ALL LOVE THIS SHIT WAIFU XD' 'OUR WAIFU IS GOD XD'
Anyone that likes this shitfest needs to get their head out of their ass.

>he didn't get it
no need to be mad

shit like Lain and Tatami Galaxy are only known because of type of people that watch Digibro and do 3x3's.
without pretentious idiots watching, they would have been trashbin.

>LOL 2DEEP4U FAGGOT XDDDD
>Clearly this pretentiousness bullshit is so deep and interesting
Fuck off and die

Yuri on Ice.
Eromanga Sensei.
Clannad
Boruto
Re: Zero
JoJo

Samurai Flamenco
Fairy Tail

This is actually mostly accurate. Well done.

>Berserk

I honestly have no idea what this means.

How is Tatami Galaxy pretentious? It's just a short show about a dude going through typical college shit.

Voting for one punch man

You guys are actually braindead.

Lain is virtually an IQ test.

you could somehting similar for harem, I have seen people that assume that if the MC is male, and there is more than one female character on the serie, this is a harem, regardless of genre, setting or what the serie is truly about.

No

Please tell me why you think these shows are garbage. I'm excited and ready to learn from your tutelage senpai.

Jojo is the Homestuck of anime

madoka
steins;gate
re:zero

there are a lot more, but you should all pay attention to these three specifically due to how much attention they received compared to how awful they actually are.

Sup Forums's taste is an oxymoron
The industry appeals to obsessive ronery losers and little kids and the exceptions are dismissed as "deep" and "pretentious".

if you want to spice up this bait a bit, replace hibike with nichijou and shinseki with berserk.

>Lain and Tatami Galaxy
>only known because of the type of people that watch Digibro

This isn't bad thoug.

accurate

because anything that doesn't appeal to little kids or "lonely losers"(20-35yo men with expendable income) is meant either for the nearly nonexistent adult woman's market, or for the teenage/YA male market who want pretentious 2deep4u edgy garbage like .

Lots of quality threads today, bravo.

> If I don't like it, it's a meme

I swear the definition for that fucking word changes every single thread.

Why can't people just enjoy shit?

It's a deconstruction of the isekai genre.

strange dawn did it better almost twenty years ago.

Now that's some subtle shilling.

Raburaibu
Aidorumasuta
Bandori

I love the manga, but the anime brings out the worst of Sup Forums

Hmm I see Madoka but I think you just misspelled *Monogatari. It happens, both are by the same studio that just happens to be milking the shit outta Monogatari at the moment.

I'll make use of this thread for something at least. Is there any release for this trash that is on time and not the horrifyingly terrible CCM release? I'm not even particularly picky about video quality but holy shit, the bitrate is so low on this shit the op looks like it's all a single color. Also, the subs are consistently off and full of errors.

>Lain
>Pretentious
Must be awful to be mentally retarded

>Hating BnHA

The manga's pacing has gotten slow for this arc but the characters and villains are likable and interesting, the plot ain't half bad either

The pacing for the Show is absolute dog shit m8.

The manga I heard was alright tho

I got to the skypeia arc and couldn't handle it

Oh, thanks for reminding me I need to watch that. The OP was good.

yeah you have shit taste if you watch steins gate instead of playing the vn well thought user

ANYTHING that has to do with little girls

>Pretentious
Stop using words when you don't know what they mean,

>NO!!! ITS NOT PRETENTIOUS!!! ITS ABOUT, UH, CONNECTIVITY, AND UH, HUMANITY!! OMG ITS SO MUCH LIKE MODERN TIMES!! INTERNET N SHIT
>OMG IVE UNDERSTAND THE TRUE, SUPER DEEPER MEANING AFTER WATCHING THE SHOW 200 MILLION TIMES, YOU ARE JUST STUPID XDD

It's fun.

Fate Stay Night, all three routes.

both are terrible.

Wait. Angel Beats was 2010? Why do I think Angel Beats came out in like 2006?

That is Haruhi.

Some times it fels like /A doesn't like anime at all.

>liking things
i hope you don't do that user

I dunno why you people even stay here. You can go bask in superior taste community elsewhere.

LOGH is a classic you fucking pleb faggot

Nah, animes that even the most deranged creature prowling Sup Forums will not trash talk do exist. Like Hokuto no Ken and GTO.

you need to be exterminated cuck heretic

Not that user, but Kakegurui is a pathetic excuse of storytelling. I watched 2 episodes of it, and I don't think there was a single minute where something stupid or retarded didn't happen. It's not like "there are flaws", the entire thing is a flaw.

>berserk
>not a meme anime

evangelion
shit sekai yori
hibikek
hyouka
nichijou

>my chinese cartoons aren't allowed to have bad writing

because I don't like them obviously
>yori
too much gay in it
>eva
shinji is a unbearable
>hibike
S2 Was bad, didn't enjoy the melodrama and shitty misunderstanding
>LOGH
>Ping Pong
Don't like its animation

>It's a classic so I have to like it

attack on shit
shit punch man
shichijou
shitama
shit la shit

>The MC wants to get rid of the student council, one by one.

That doesn't make the gambling interesting though

almost anything involving cgdct

Posting on Sup Forums is proof enough that you have shit taste in anime.

monogatari
nichijou
code geass
madoka

Implying kagegurui is a good gambling anime

the animation in ping pong is great you fucking philistine
and lotgh looks great, even if it's a powerpoint 50% of the time

>shinji is a unbearable
I don't have that copy-pasta but normal heroic mecha pilots are either dead or 100% health while he
-got hand broken and needle in the eye and got into the robot again
-got hit with electric charge and got into the robot again
-got burned so much his heart stopped from pain shock, was very upset about it for the next day but got into the robot in the end.
Shinji is ok. Not as manly as you and me of course but ok.

Because there are people that like things that I don't like