God is not on the side of peace

God is not on the side of peace.

Is this the ultimate redpill?

Tragedy is not evil.

god's sole purpose is to punish jews

this is an early but good one.

>"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword

Why can't it be peace?
Why must we die in their names?

>thinking that OUR sense of good/bad is the same for someone that is a god

>you can't understand because you aren't a god
>being a cunt gets fixed when he's a god

>implying retarded shit out off my ass makes my look clever

it could be understood and "being a cunt" its just our persepective of things, he could actually be doing nuffin wrong

Peace cannot exist without strife.

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength

Is moral relative?

for me? yes

Tribalism is a pure state of existence and tribalism always exists in war. That is part of why man craves for war.

Matthew 10:34

>Matthew 10:34

This had better be bait

Then no sense in following your god, as morals will always be relative and he looks liek a cunt

God gave humanity the ability to love. Love, however, is a choice.
One can choose not to love others.

This

well, you are implying there is a god to be followed and not your own morals, and if there is a god and he seems like a cunt you arent understanding him... unless he is a real cunt kek, but if someone with that power exist, it cant be a bad guy or the existence itself would be suffering

Well you seemed to imply that I wouldn't understand any god that seemed to be a cunt that's why asked if morals were reelative, but if morals are relative any moral god is going to be always right and you will be always wrong

>sell your cloak and buy a sword
For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory.

This passage meant that if your belief in Christ divides you and your family or friends then so be it. Read the next sentence damn.

well yeah, could a god be wrong? (i guess we are talking about GOD as christian god and not as greek gods, those niggs are craycray)

see

>could a god be wrong?
In a world of subjective morality? yes

>Tragedy is not evil.
Don't assume that a lack of peace is evil.

oh i see what you where saying then. (i think)
i implyied that OUR morality is subjective, a god can see the "whole picture" ergo he is actually right every time

You're getting there.

God has long left us alone.
What we worship is none other that what was described as the devil.

Provided that he has good intentions