What states would legitimately leave the US altogether if the 2nd amendment was repealed...

What states would legitimately leave the US altogether if the 2nd amendment was repealed? I seriously do not like where this is headed and while it's going to be "AR-15s" today, there is no doubt in really any sane person's mind that most of these people are hellbent on taking ALL guns away.

That said I think Arizona, Texas, and NM would leave right off the bat, and probably a good chuck of the south too.

I think the American people are too fat, stupid, sated, and drunk to ever do anything about their wicked and tyrannical government.

These threads are old and boring and cancer

Protip: sage goes in all fields

>Current events that are threatening gun rights are old and boring
Get out of Sup Forums then you fucking kike

for that to happen you'd need successful white people to openly revolt en masse. the fact that things have gotten to this point is proof that's not realistic.

Yea see this is why even Democrats won't touch it. Way too many of the population owns.

Keep in mind this is doesn't even account for all the niggers/felons that own guns illegally and those who have guns legally but don't admit it

Vermont is liberal as fuck, but there are a shit-ton of gun owners. Only 2 real cities - rest are suburbs and rural. Actually very few gun laws there -- no-permit conceal carry. Would be interesting.

>22%
wow so many

>Alaska
>61.7
Seems a little on the low side

Kek you fucking obliterated him

1 in 5 is a pretty big portion of people. Consider that fewer than 1 in 5 Americans smoke, yet disagreeing with the statement "there are many smokers in the US" would probably make you feel like a retard.

>Hawaii
>45.1

That seems a little high for the communist hell hole that is the Hawaiian Islands.

Nice

Better question, is which Senate seats we can flip with gun freedom as a key issue?

Texas would leave. NM wouldn't because 1) we're a welfare state and couldn't make it without federal money, and 2) the state population base resides in predominantly liberal areas; i.e. Albuquerque and Santa Fe so they would vote to stay. I could see the eastern half of the state secede with Texas, tho.

I'm surprised Texas and Utah are so low

Florida would be your best bet.

>Le Based Texas

Nothing but spics and civic nationalist cucks who love their based black men and Mexicans

fucking RrrEEEEEE!
my fellow nebraskans have let me down
>19%
Do we have enough water here for THAT many boating accidents?
> no sir, I don't have any guns, just some old scuba gear.

>2nd amendment repealed
>millions of americans mobilize
>inevitably something goes wrong and a civilian is killed by the government
>anti-government movement goes by an order of magnitude and the military stages the coup
there would be no leaving

I thought Arizona would have more guns than that.

all the states that didn't would have a huge percentage of saboteurs.

those are only the ones registered

Im pretty sure Alaska has a state law preventing banning of weapons

this. texas would leave, but it would immediately be embroiled by a civil war. the mexicans would try to join mexico and they would do their aztec thing and try to murder all the whites. the niggers would just chimp out. houston is the most diverse area of the country. it would be a shit show. that said, there are quiet a few vietnamese and koreans. it would be the higher races vs the lower ones.

If you don't own a gun in Alaska, you're fucking retarded

Redpill me on Nebraska. Why does it have a much lower rate of gun ownership than all the states that it borders?

I would try to move further into Dixieland since my state senate is cycled to fuck and back

t.va fag

Well, that's all the guns the government knows about. I'm quite sure there are no gun owners out there who feel any doubt about the intentions of the US government in wanting to know who owns guns.

I'd find it hard to believe AZ and Texas are that low. When I lived in AZ there were a shitload of people who owned guns.

HB69 signed into law by Parnell. I am familiar with it but when I bring it up people say "Feds supersede the states." But then what case does the feds have under something specifically stated in the Constitution under shall not infringe.

Louisiana would be gone in a second.

Florida, Montana, North Dakota, Washington maybe.

Why is Texas that low I thought we were based?

Why the fuck is nebraska so cucked?