David Hoggs FOUND - 26 y/o with surgery - OVERLAYED GIF PERFECT MATCH

**NOT DISINFO**

He's 26 years old.

Seems like he was picked up in 2016 on drug possession charges. Also he's 26.

southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
mugshots.com/search.html?q=David Guyton Hogg
mugshots.com/US-Counties/South-Carolina/Anderson-County-SC/David-Guyton-Hogg.154088452.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24
southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big if true.

There will be a reckoning of proportions unheard of.

Look at his bent nose, it's 100% bent in the same way.

dude i dont think its the same fucking guy

Also connected to Fusion GPS again

OP don't be a faggot. Its completely plauable there are two or more David Hoggs in the US.

There is evidence however to link the David Hogg of Florida to the David Hogg of California.

Why do I know you're a kike?
Because you ignore the crooked nose and perfect 100% facial structure match.

the original david hogg is a METH HEAD.
i always warned Sup Forums that they are actively using drug addicts to do their bidding.

this is embarassing. it is obviously not him. stop it.

you want to push back at an obviously manufactured (((media))) propaganda blitz? thats great.
but this shit is just embarassing.

>**NOT DISINFO**
lol

> implying faggot Hogg could grow a single facial hair

PLASTIC SURGERY IS A REAL THING, ANONS.
Not surprising that Jews would use it.
Explain the fucking 100% match if you're gonna shill

its gone

I wanna believe...but they look SO different

Nope. It's just another ((coincidence)).

Russian shilling keeps getting worse.

hi shareblue!

Ding ding ding, first glowing nigger in the thread. So what exactly is embarrassing here cianigger

>
leftists spreading disinfo

I got to thinking about David Hogg's California video and how it fits into all this. But this arrest picture I think provides context.

Here's my head canon:
>So they pick up David on some serious drug charges.
>Offer him a deal that involves him coming to work for the deep state as an actor.
>Fly him to Los Angeles
>Los Angeles is home to world class rehab, plastic surgery, and Hollywood
>Hogg gets cleaned up, gets a little surgery done to his lips to fix his distinct piercings, and gets Hollywood acting lessons
>Goes to the beach to get that tan he's sporting now and film his "viral video" as part of his cover story and/or to prove his acting/interviewing abilities for his handlers

major shillslide fuck

It says "**NOT DISINFO**" but you just know it's disinfo.

THIS IS A JIDF DISINFO THREAD

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

They don't look much alike otherwise, but that nose is uncanny.

IM JUST A CONCERNED CITIZEN IM DEFINITELY NOT A FED!@

Q if predicted

Jewish slide thread meant to discredit our efforts. Its obviously not him

Sage

Holy shit

Then explain the fucking crooked nose bending the same way fucking shill.
The eyes, mouth, all in the same same location.
You saying plastic surgery isn't real you fucking kike shill? We know that he's the "son" of an FBI agent, can't get any more sketchier can it?
How about you find his height for us kike shill.

This. This is a red herring. They're trying to discredit Sup Forums and other gun supporters as conspiracy theorists.

they just need to ignore us

The ears are different.

We're reaching new levels of retardation here. It's almost as if someone was trying to paint Sup Forums as a loony bin, I wonder who would want to do that.

MIG if coup

PHENOTYPES
ARE
A
THING
FAGGOT

sAGED

this is retarded disinfo
that guy is obviously a methhead not a crisis actor soy gayboi
sage

OMFGOMFOGMFOGFOGMOFMGFGOFM UNDENIABLE PROOF HOLY SHIT THIS IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE GOYS. UN DE NY A BLE

Nig, if jew

Who said methheads can't turn into soyboys you fucking faggot?

This is actually disinfo. Calling out that hogg could be a crisis actor was enough. This thread is just pulling at straws now.

Eminem was a methhead. Now he's a soyboy.
You saying plastic surgery isn't real?
Explain his crooked nose faggot.

i am skeptical that it is really him, now if someone could provide evidence of plastic surgery then.....

stop pushing this fake shit to discredit what we already know and found out about these idiots

Nose is exact same.

>This. This is a red herring. They're trying to discredit Sup Forums and other gun supporters as conspiracy theorists.

>Sup Forums
>discredit

You'd need credit before that. Besides, claiming a false-flag has been a passtime on Sup Forums since the faggot boomers from Infowars started flooding this site, years ago. Visit /x/ sometime and you'd know this.

Fucking hell guys, seriously?
>Computer, enhance!
>Half Life 3 logo appears
>Mother of God... It's bigger than we thought.
>It's happening.gif , 200replies

This just in!
>OP confirmed kike STOP
>Sage in all fields STOP
>CNN on suicide watch STOP

Bump to fight the slide OP
Checked

Bump

Bump

>Seems like he was picked up in 2016 on drug possession

I wish that was true, but thats a totally different person, i saw the pic.

Thread make by some retarded leftie, probably some (((journalist))) femscum or sone kike activist ...

Sage

Which is?
>not an argument that's for sure
Doing gods work user

Too bad it's another shill thread.

Other mugshots of David Guyton Hogg found here:
mugshots.com/search.html?q=David Guyton Hogg

Don't look anything like him. Perhaps they're long lost cousins but to think a meth head can get plastic surgery or skin treatments to look 15-20 years younger is ridiculous.

A hair cut and shave, some clearasil, and a years worth of time. The eye/hair color are both correct and line up in both photos. I'm convinced its him, but you will need a timeline/doxx of his movements for the hard proof.

Lots of bad-actors in this thread already, I see. Pic related.

his most latest mugshot from May 2017:

mugshots.com/US-Counties/South-Carolina/Anderson-County-SC/David-Guyton-Hogg.154088452.html

This guy could possibly be connected to pizza. He's the right age for it probably molested

there actually is something mildly similiar about their faces. but if the government was gonna do something like this obviously they woud change the name

op is a retard

>oh hey I was gonna post thay
Most recent mugshot is 5-28-2017 pic related.
Plenty of time to clean up ones appearance.
>would still need record of his movements or DL# to confirm for certain

Looks too old imo

Also why wouldn't (((they))) change his name if they went to the trouble of doing all this shit

WOW ANOTHER THREAD WITH THE SAME DISINFO THEY LOOK FUCKING IDENTICAL BIG IF TRUE GOOD FIND FAGGOT

very freaky coincidence, but I doubt it's him, if they have the same name it only makes sense that they look similar

Look, even if you’re right it doesnt matter because its not believable and just makes you lose credibility. Accept it.

Like in Charlottesville?
James Alex Feild (CIA)
James Alex Fields (patsy)
Now this image makes me doubt.
>can we just get his DL# to compare

Its not the same fucking face at all you goddamn kike
>**NOT DISINFO**
Because it fucking obviously is, fuck off.

>using older conspiracy theories as proof that this new conspiracy theory is real

honestly theres some really painfully dumb people on this website

>parkland David tweets from May 25th 2017

You want me to believe 3 days later he was arrested in SC for meth?

You Sup Forumstards have reached a new low and its quite embarassing.

This is fake. Slide thread. move along folks

>implying that ((they)) don't do this sort of obvious shit all the time for the sick pleasure of taunting us.
Go watch They Live, whole movie is one massive Jewish joke about them.
>noticing the pericings on lip clearly

antifa and shareblue working together?

Do none of you notice the different angle and shape of eyes, the massive holes in his lips from piercings that are missing from the younger kid, the different skin tone, the different elevation of cheek bones, the different shape and angle of eyebrow -- even the moles are in different places.

How the fuck are you this incompetent, it has to be shills shilling disinfo, no one is really this blind and dumb

>good morning fellow fbi agents
>have we completed the plastic surgery work on our mk ultra victim david hogg yet
>oh we have, thats great to hear
>no dont worry about changing his name it doesnt matter. that one thing that ties him to his old identity and is easily the only achiles heel of the whole operation that is also the easiest thing to change doesnt matter
>send him out

this is op logic

You have to match the ears my guy

Ears are totally different, though?

lmao goddamn meth sure does fuck someone up

I honestly think CNN could Photoshop/edit this and just say they cleaned up acne, especially if they have used him before.
>all we need is his Drivers License Number to confirm or deny any claim

>trig if brue

Doesn't look like same guy.
sage

Both have same earlobes? Attached?
>got a side picture?

Not him. When you age, you only keep getting older. I doubt the CNN crisis actor found the fountain of youth. Shareblue must be trying the distraction-method of shilling.

They think the US, with population 319 million, actually only has maybe 20k people in it, so its almost impossible that two people with dark hair have the same name. That's how fucking retarded the potatos on Sup Forums are these days. How far this board has fallen, holy shit. We used to be able to find attackers on grainy video just from the general shape of a scuff mark on a car door. We found Shia Leboof's flag in a field using contrails, the Weather Channel, and bird sounds. We found the Bike Lock professor even though he wore a mask most of that day in Berkeley. Today we're lucky if we can find our own asses, this is fucking embarassing.

stfu and kys, you're beyond potato

hooktube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24

There is the CBS segment. David Hogg is no stranger to MSM. I don't know if its the same as OP claim but
>it could be
And the DHS has all the information that would prove it.

Hoollllyyt shit. It's so obvious who the people pretending to be cause uses are. These are so obviously shills.

>DHS
DMV, guess I should sleep

Casuals*

its not him ignore this shit, buy more guns

ITT: schizos/autistic face-blindness

>but can you asset this claim?
Are the earlobes different? Is it possible to makeup/filter over snakebite piercings? Why isn't it him?

just get rid of the hair below ear

>(((NOT DISINFO)))
kys and sage

>southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/
damn, people gonna get played?
Hairline, chin, face gaunt, ears are all off.

>I just want this nigger doxxed so I can claim whether its him or not based off a Drivers License #
But no let's autistically rage at one another over pictures cause Dave is in like 20 duplicate threads anyways and mods just don't care anymore. There is a clear path to truth here and it doesn't even need pictures.

Goddamn this is weak. Even by pol standards this is grasping at straws.