Italy/pol/ general - JEB! edition

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore (Eng Translate)
archive.is/O5CEu

- CRASHING THE EU -
Chief economist of Lega explain Minibots (new Italian currency)
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz05I-U8Gz8

1) imgur.com/a/PYcLl
2) imgur.com/a/hxB7k
3) imgur.com/a/gNYBr

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with ADF"
Borghi (Lega): "Well, Merkel isnt doing good anyway, so who cares"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Swastikas on wall for a leftist association in Mestre (Eng Translate)
archive.is/HPr8r

Militant of PaP (progressive party) stabbed in Perugia (Eng Translate)
archive.is/Ydjfb

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzWNYsb2klw
youtube.com/watch?v=g7QtQOIeDKk&t=350s
youtube.com/watch?v=W4Ft9XKqZbA
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html
italia.isidewith.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=j3Nzk1EnN0w
archive.is/O5CEu
thelocal.it/20180221/extreme-right-leader-violently-attacked-by-protesters-in-sicily
youtube.com/watch?v=GrQGrcpuvGY&list=PLyoSeEK_QkheY08LeouIZJs6LPLQq10U1&index=141
youtu.be/vgYHSGGJ32I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous thread : Salvini speech in Caserta: youtube.com/watch?v=wzWNYsb2klw
Salvini speech in Bologna: youtube.com/watch?v=g7QtQOIeDKk&t=350s
Salvini speech in Modena: youtube.com/watch?v=W4Ft9XKqZbA

last official polls

Remember that the right-wing coalition needs 40% of the vote in order to govern alone.
And Lega (Salvini) needs to surpass FI in order to be the leader of the coalition and the PM.

CORSA DI CAVALLI CLANDESTINA (Ippodromo Du Papier Carbone)
(Third Illegal poll leak 21/02/2018)

Right Wing Coalition: 37%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 16,1%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 12,6%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 6%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2,3%

Globalist Coalition: 25%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 20,8%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 3,3%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,5%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 28,5%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,8%

Memes are appreciated, by the way.

DANGER!
A
N
G
E
R

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html

LGBT activists launched their agenda and Liberi e Uguali agreed in push it when they will be elected.

Their agenda:

>Marriage for everyone
Marriage is a religious ritual, atheists, faggots and dykes can have a private contract if they want to regulate their relationship.

>Give the option to fags and dykes to grow childrens
Kids need both a mom and a dad to grow up as sane persons. Absolutely degenerate.

>Laws agains homophobia and transphobia
The fuck this even means? The State decide who can I hate and who I cant? Nonsense, also this would be incostitutional.

>Artificial insemination law for lesbians
These people must be insane. Kids happens because penis in bagina, not because science magic tricks. You know this since 5 years old.

>Remove the transgender status of mental illness
So they wanna make me believe a dude who think he's a girl born in the wrong body isnt a mental retard? This is absolute nonsense.

Spread it like fire, we need Liberi e Uguali outside the parliament (under 3%). I dont want people who agree with these nonsense near any Istitutional building.

political test: italia.isidewith.com/en/

Reminder that those with italian citizenship outside of Italy, you can only vote for coalitions.

bump for italian diaspora

Are you an italian citizen? If so, you can actually vote in this election.

I never did the paperwork but I'm elegible to apply, which I'll do this year hopefully

Hot damn, she is resolute with that salute.

Would be a good idea

bump

Reminder that the polls were quite off in 2013. This could happen again, hopefully.

Again, memes are appreciated

i pray every day that italy sparks the fire in europe once more

soon...
youtube.com/watch?v=j3Nzk1EnN0w

Più che altro vota più forte che puoi

Salvini has the best agenda in not from Italy so all I can say is I hope all goes well

I'm*

>Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore (Eng Translate)
>archive.is/O5CEu
mfw

I saw his electoral spot, where he "shuts down" all' the political opponents, showing that CPI does not stand with any of them. I wish they will reach parliament, but I wish they will work with Salvini in a right wing government more.

povera Italia. mi sta venire di una depressione da pensare su questo. dice la cassazione che fascismo ha fondato la constituzione. la repubblica è fondata sul lavoro. e non abbiamo fatto l'antifa di essere penalizzata? quando quella gente hanno fatto quella strilla di presente, i valori sono stati intatti? forse quella cosa, è, un valore. dice che abbiamo diritti da parlare come vogliamo. ma questa idea è una dal decennio 60o e dalla sinistra su un'università che oggi è stato dalla sinistra. ma sta dicendo che possiamo fare quello ma non quell'altro. quattro cose per finalizzare. la prima, è che solamente Bibi si mette dei rifugiati. la seconda, . La terza è che anche l'architetto di quel ineffettivo insegnante e soldato mussolini, ha ucciso se stesso perché è stato detto che erano troppi felice insieme, quelli due. e la quinta è che gli italiani dicevono per un paio di volte che la seconda guerra mondiale, se vince Gran Bretagna, perdiamo. e se vince la germania, stiamo stati perduti

la quarta. buona notte

is this a new pasta?

I dont think so

spiegalo a me. tutti ebrei. faceremo un'altra volta. non mi piace. nessuno vince quanto perdiamo della mente collettiva. non è che non abbiamo mai provato a farlo questo. storie della droga. di sensazzionali. non me ne fregono. non fanno nulla. ma fanno forse dei schifi. ti dico così. i rifugiati a roma sono stati lì, prima che gli ebrei

Uber-conservative government when?

Plz write in English. Or in your first language.

quando. and now you can all say your stupidities. im going to bed

nah im good rabbi

Do you know what the objective of communication is?
To let other people understand your point.
You're falling short of that goal.

davvero? puoi dimmi una cosa da due possibilità. la prima. e come sto facendo come il pazzo. o la seconda, che è che mi puoi dire come sbagliavo la grammatica. non l'hai fatta una, non che l'altra

Bumpity boopity

Just what I was thinking since I do t know any other language but English and I dont want to use some inaccurate translator

morning folks

it's just shitposting

tira il rabbino dentro la figa. per diventare libera la mia nazione
>t. Borat
>finanziatori ebrei
come "golden dawn" con bandiera simbolica di stessa cosa che significa i soldi israelani

How come no one has mentioned this on Italia Sup Forums? Is this faction just irrelevant? Either way, seems like things are really heating up. Am investing. thelocal.it/20180221/extreme-right-leader-violently-attacked-by-protesters-in-sicily

Yeah it was mentioned a few times, i believe the dailystormer even wrote an article on it.

Wew lads, tonight Di Stefano from CasaPound is supposed to show up in Turin, antifa are organizing of kikebook. One of their evens was ZUCC'd already, maybe we can crash this one also

facebook com events/923654684468777/

Flag this shit as violent content lmao

done

Do you really want me to? Ok.
But take it as friendly advice, Italian isn't your first language and it shows. It's great that you're practicing but the bad grammar dilutes your message.
>mi sta venire di una depressione da pensare su questo
easy to understand, but should be 'mi sta a venire una depressione a pensare...' o 'mi sta venendo...'
>dice la cassazione che fascismo
che il fascismo
>e non abbiamo fatto l'antifa di essere penalizzata?
I've lost you there. You're looking back to the antifa founding, but I don't get your point.
>quella gente hanno fatto
ha fatto
>strilla di presente, i valori sono stati intatti?
'i valori sono rimasti intatti?', and you could do something better with the strilla part too.
>forse quella cosa, é, un valore
Walken would be proud of your comma usage.
>dice che abbiamo diritti da parlare come vogliamo
you're abusing that right. 'dice che abbiamo diritto di dire quello che vogliamo'
and so on, it's like that for the whole post.

Are you trying to practice your Italian, or you just can't stand our own half broken English?

Done

Im fine with broken english its better than using a translator and im currently not learning any other language I might soon though

I thought Movement 5 was anti-immigration though.

Also do you guys think Berlusconi will kick out all the illegal immigrants like he say he will, or is he just lying?

M5S is controlled oppositon. They cannot be trusted.
And I certainly do not trust Berlusconi, especially considering he can ally with PD if the right-wing does not get to 40%.

what's the best for a german speaking conservative proud north italian, who wants to exit the eu, smash the mafia, smash the left, and ignore feminist doctrine but also keep the right to have our tyrolean values and italian values at the same time?

The 3 languages i want to learn are Polish, Italian, and Lithuanian

youtube.com/watch?v=GrQGrcpuvGY&list=PLyoSeEK_QkheY08LeouIZJs6LPLQq10U1&index=141

camerata richard reporting in!
ITALIA HEIL!

mi sta a venire vuol dire che sta venendo adesso ed è perché anche adesso mi hai detto che dovevo dire "venendo". sono le stesse due cose. certo. non ricordo qualche volte a mettere degli accenti. o sbaglio una lettera. ma io mi metto delle correzione. non volevo dire che la depressione viene adesso. volevo dire che ancora c'è l'ho. sì. dovevo dire il fascismo. dovevo dovevo 100%? credo di no. non stavo guardando alla fondazione d'antifa. dicevo, credo, che stavo dicendo che abbiamo già fatta penalizzata. non era complicata, questa. le virgole sono state usate giuste. non possono essere due paia di gente che fanno la stessa cosa? credo che hai raggione. ma non è che stavo strozzando come ritardato. cos'era la problema con "i valori..."? "quella strilla di presente" non è giusta da dire così? perché non è? di dire e da parlare sono frase ugale

He might pass some laws and make a token effort, to make it look like he's done something about it, but illegals are too useful for organized crime and agriculture, so I think he will do just enough to keep up apparences, if anything at all.

VINCERE!

Who are /ourguys/?

lega nord and casapound

E VINCEREMO!

Lega

Which ones of those points do you consider most important?

What are the chances of a coalition between M5S and the Right?

And what would that look like?

Sorry if I'm being a moron here, my knowledge of Italian politics goes up to 1945.

Immigration is the first step and also the much bigger problem

Immigration easily

The mafia is the first step, immigration can wait.

Is the Mafia really that bad in Italy? What sort of shit do they do?

Unlikely since m5s refuses to join a coalition. They want to govern alone.

Mah, immigration is worse, in fact the Nigerian mafia has started to directly antagonize the local one

Not happening, it would lead to an ungovernable mess.
Even when there are talks of M5S and Lega working together (the only right wing party with which it would be possible) they're talking about voting together for some specific laws, not of making a power play and govern together.

It is quite bad, especially in southern Italy.
And all this immigration is making things worse.

Immigration seems easier to control so thats why I say work on that first

true

Is Berlusconi gonna win?

youtu.be/vgYHSGGJ32I

kys degenerate

The problem with organized crime here is that it's everywhere.
It's a strong demoralizing force, with hands everywhere there's money or power.
Vice, ofc, it's in their hands, siphoning off money from the economy, but they also have a strong presence in politics all over the country, at almost all levels. Politicians, but also administrators are usually pawns at some level. Most enterpereurs have some contact with them, if only to laundry their money... because everybody else does, and it's a big enough competitive advantage to edge out of the market those that don't.
I've lived in the South, in the Center, and in the North. It's everywhere, but in the North it's a bit more hidden, and there's a bit more leeway for honest folks.

Immigration wouldn't be that bad without criminal support, both when immigrating and to find work once here.
The worst immigrants are those that work for the mafias.

perhaps his party will, but he won't be the PM

maybe, but the mafias are playing a big part in this, some of them admitted they make more money by smuggling shitskins here than by selling heroin

Correct. By cracking down on these "refugees", you are taking away a huge source of money from the mafia

If you hit the smuggling operation, sure.
If you just deport the illegals here, not so much.

I agree with that I completely support legal immigration that is done properly I'm in the United States well California to be more precise and California has a lot of illegal immigrants that arent exactly apart of any mafia (some are) but are still involved in a lot of crime which also hurts that nation that is keeping the illegal immigrants the united states spends over 80 billion USD yearly on housing them and giving them better healthcare than our own war vets which you can probably see how stupid that is they don't pay taxes and many of them are useless leeches.

This and shitskin crime will only get worse the longer you tolerate them. They've already started forming their own parallel criminal organizations to the established local mafia from what I've gathered and if those grow they'll make the mob look civilized. Organized crime in Italy is nothing to sneer at but nigger gangs in the United States have turned cities like Detroit and Baltimore into urban war zones.

Couldnt have said it better myself

actually 100% accurate
still its so hard for me to believe that the gomorrha or the cosa nostra would struggle with the black axe members
their power and structures just seem to be so consolidated
excluding the ndrangheta btw because they clearly dont give a single fuck about morale kek

We actually started the fire, didn't we?

Why aren't Italians welcoming towards migrants? Even if you believe that race exists, you both are African brothers

GOOD MORNING!
WHERE MY BOLDRINDAWGS AT?

im part of this now

U WITH THE DAWGS OR U WITH THE LOSERS?

YAAAAAAAS

Excuse me, is there translation to the minibots video? or at least script?

>Excuse me, is there translation to the minibots video? or at least script?

Yes Google Venezuela default

hello

if it's possible I can try to add some subs later, though it will take a while

>161454977
you're not even getting a (You)

Hello