What was the moment that made you realize how twisted our society had become?

What was the moment that made you realize how twisted our society had become?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=K5ycTS7SipM
forbes.com/sites/bruceupbin/2011/10/22/the-147-companies-that-control-everything/#30e3ef3a5105
jessethompsonart.com/artpage/Pre_C_drawing_Video_files/Understanding Comics (The Invisible Art) By Scott McCloud.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even know anymore.

When people couldn't believe this
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Jews in the American government trying to push gun control on us.

Watching the blatant lies of the 2016 election be unraveled before our eyes and no one batting an eye

>inb4 new fag

always have

also this liberal foreigner immigrant soygoy cuck being treated like a respectable person.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5ycTS7SipM

middle school in like 1990

when tony “literally break my back for the team” romo was replaced by a light skinded nigger for the sake of selling more jerseys and having a more marketable quarterback

being orphaned at 12
really makes you cherish what you have, while retards highlight the crumbling of society. all I want is a family to love and take care of, yet that institution is being swept away.

The rise in BPD among females skyrocketing within one year.

BPD?

I was on the verge of becoming a commie, unknowing of what occupy wall street was at its inception, trying to take (((them))) down, and actually got them spooked. Then the kike plants came and COINTELPROd the shit into the next century and it redpilled me in ways never before imagined

Romo was a fucking fag who always choked like a slut on cock

I forgot. The first red pilled pushed my ass into a hole, and I've been falling ever since. Send help

Probably when I started feeling alienated as a white man, when 15 years ago, I didn't.

Borderline personality disorder.

If you've ever dated a girl with one, you'd lose hope when meeting every new female and to hope you don't meet another girl with BPD, only to find out the majority of them have it, and less do not. It's an epidemic.

sometime around 2013 i snapped out of it

when i realized my mom was fucking other men in my dads house

I was never a lefty, but I didn't become redpilled proper until Obama's election in 2008. That was a real eye-opener.

the moment I realized it hasn't become degenerate. it always has been, and it functions in part thanks to it.

>flag
>white
Nice try.

Watching a single episode of any mainstream news channel.

when the most absolute trash individuals are allowed free reign while people are fucked every step of the way
those without drive or ego perish under the weight of it all

when the children’s clothing store I work at started selling sports bras and yoga pants for TODDLERS.

White hispanic back with lil' Trey-trey.

"White" hispanic

When everything became ultra cancer and confrontational. When being neutral is no longer an option you have to pick a side.

also, when at the age of 14 i found out i had an older sibling that was taken away from my mom by the state and put up for adoption

also, when my dad got ill and almost died, as soon as the medical bills came in my 'mom' immediately left

When I laugh at 4000 plus chodes on my gfs snap chat she scams for money and takes the piss of while I am fucking her in the mouth / pussy.

You are all fucking retarded as human beings. Can’t even message right.

College. Specifically (((general ed))). Even more specifically, Chicano artistic expression. I had to take three classes that counted towards multiculturalism. Also my public speaking teacher. Went off on a kid for "slutshaming".

Luckily I took Armenian art history. Those people are Christian as fuck, Hate Muslims, and strongly support tradition.

When people talked about a conspiracy of satanic bloodlines controlling all the worlds wealth. Follow that rabbit hole down and you will find truth after truth after truth after truth.

forbes.com/sites/bruceupbin/2011/10/22/the-147-companies-that-control-everything/#30e3ef3a5105

Three systems theorists at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich have taken a database listing 37 million companies and investors worldwide and analyzed all 43,060 transnational corporations and share ownerships linking them. They built a model of who owns what and what their revenues are and mapped the whole edifice of economic power.

They discovered that global corporate control has a distinct bow-tie shape, with a dominant core of 147 firms radiating out from the middle. Each of these 147 own interlocking stakes of one another and together they control 40% of the wealth in the network. A total of 737 control 80% of it all.

Rotherham pretty much was the tipping point for me. If I had kids in the UK they would have possibly been abused by those sick fucks and the government shutting down any dissent. That would sicken me to no end.

I grew up in a small Christian town where women wore dresses and no one would talk about private things like sex openly. Fast forward to when I moved to a city ti attend school and everyone dresses like a filthy harlot and talks about shameful things without feeling embarrassed
That's when I realized how far gone the common culture got

This. 100%.

Just a concerned citizen, what clothing store?

Well, our society was fucked up for 900 years.

I've always questioned it throughout public education as well as hypocrisy of peers. Feeling forced to meet arbitrary standards. When I became old enough to register to vote, activist college people came to the school to help people register. They told people they had to pick between Democrat or Republican. I asked them why. They gave me a very disingenuous answer and insisted I pick. I realized there was something systematically wrong with America.
To this day I question whether Bush was the lesser evil and I made a good decision to not vote at all because I was leaning towards voting Gore, but I felt neither decision was in the best interest of the country. The same issue presented itself for Romney vs Obama.
I've know the Democratic and Republic parties are a sham, but the 2016 election was the point of no return. These people have not, do not, and will not speak in the best interests of this country. They are degenerate sociopaths that have failed as human begins but are propped up as agents for Jewish interests.

Thank god for Trump winning. Its a shame he didn't run and win as an independent. He knew his odds were better if he forced Republicans to bend to his whim.

Here's hoping Soros gets thrown in jail or hanged in public. It'll give me hope for humanity.

The blatant lies of the american media was the most recent one.

But really, I was always a reactionary kid, I was disgusted to read a feminist article claiming women were smarter than men when I was 8. I don't know how people can even be something different than conservative

Since i accepted the mesia as a child.

>t. Fed

jessethompsonart.com/artpage/Pre_C_drawing_Video_files/Understanding Comics (The Invisible Art) By Scott McCloud.pdf

when a bunch of weeaboos who masturbate to cartoons became the last bastion of sane western values

Religion is bs

tony romo sucked ass and was a faggot and i bet you are too
the cowboys sucked after aikman and the eagles will always be the worst team in history because of this fact.

I lost my fear of death, not my will to live, but my fear of death. I realized that an easy end to all of this is just the sweet embrace of death, no more worries and no more strife over pointless matters, because we all die eventually, and no matter what legacy we leave, no matter how popular, poor, or average you are, we all go through it at one point or another. I’ll continue living, because I live for the good times, but I’d like to imagine that death leaves the problems all behind.

Con nutter.

>how twisted our society had become

It's always been like this, it's the rule, not the exception. If you think otherwise you're just a sissy fag.

No epi, you are bs

There is no justice in this world. The good guys never win. The most powerful people are the most wicked. The most evil and wicked group of people have the most power. All the needless pain and suffering the innocent must endure while the evil are let off without a scratch and thrive. At a fundamental level, life and humanity is essentially flawed. To live, you must kill and devour. And those that reproduce are the most reprehensible humans. All the decent humans never reproduced.

You didn't lose your fear of death. You owned up to it and accepted life. Death is no longer your master. It waits for you, you do not wait for it.

Don’t know. I had a break down that wound up with me contemplating suicide. By chance I found the Traditionalist writers - Evola, Guenon, Burckhardt, Coomaraswamy. It saved me.

When all the idiot kids on here pretend that life is somehow worse than it was any time before now.

Read a history book, fools.

>unable to measure quality of life except by material well being and frivolities

i read a ton of esoterica as an adolescent, nvr rly paid attention 2 political banter & simply just used instinct/common-sense; then i realized 1 day after i became bored of esoterica (b.c it ended up becoming circular) i realized how stupid ppl were, & the society i live in is 100% ironic, & that happened instantaneously...

It will take too long to explain. And theres things id rather not talk about.

Working retail. It redpills you right quick

That is the fucking irony here, when the dregs of the past are considered the saints of today. They call people like us immature, yet embrace the most insane bullshit which back in the day when people shamed more would get their asses beat easily.

child trans transition, 2016 election, 2012 zimmerman trial etc

I agree with this to some extent. I believe there is only one immoral act and that is to reproduce. Whatever else is done in this plane is of no consequence. The living are already destined to die but one can always prevent the birth of new life.

What am I to do?

This

There were lots of indicators that modern society is utterly fucked, but what I think was my breaking point, that turned me into a complete cynic who wants nothing more in life then to live as a hermit or a monk, is the case study of Genie, a feral child who was locked in complete isolation by her father, and then used and tossed between psychiatrists for purely self-serving purposes. There were few in her study who actually wanted to prioritize her welfare, like giving her a loving foster family, which would have also sped up and heavily helped her rehabilitation.

I pray that the day of judgement comes soon.

Same actually. Rotherham pissed me off so much I still have trouble putting it into words. I can't take mainstream politics, police or this country seriously any more. I wonder how many people that event radicalized.

If you give somebody life, you are responsible for all the pain they feel throughout that life

Enough to have lead to Brexit I would assume.

Moms like to bring their kids to Crossfit and want them to look the part. It's a nothingburger. Stop being such a perverted retard seeing pedophilia everywhere.

9/11

>what was the first moment
When I was labelled "extreme right wing" for being in support of the original occupy movement

All the way back in elementary school when I learned that you'd get punished for retaliating against bullies but they could treat you like shit all year and get away with it.

>americans literally have a mainstream idiom that uses the word burger now
Cant make this shit up

Thank god my parents straight up told me if a Bully ever went too far, I could kick the shit out of them and they would fully back me up

That is beautiful annon.
>saved

I was born into this filth.

It always pissed me off that my dad told me to just stand still and brace myself if a bully did something to me. He would always go on about the shit he did as a kid but was furious at me when I strangled a manlet who had been picking on me in third grade. It was such a ludicrous double standard and I kept seeing more and more of those throughout my life.

I told my kids this as well, and taught them how to protect their heads.

I have had many calls from the school regarding my children, including my kid in their 3rd week of kindergarten apparently "bullying" a group of year 2 kids by hitting them in the face.

I told the school to take their head out of their asses and use the smallest amount of logic in that a kid in his 3rd week of school ever has never sought out a group of bigger kids to pick on.
I then went out and bought them an icecream and told them how proud I was of them.

So basically like Nell, only not sunshine-drenched

Why are they always so low energy?
Oh, right, the estrogen.

I was born with the knowledge because I'm a magic starchild who came here under the egotistical assumption that I could help free you retards from your slavery but actually I just got sucked into the vortex and was overcome by my desire to free myself from this prison.