Monster

Did he have autism? Also, Monster thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuPU2EYqXbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to make sweet love to him.

Definitely
Johan is such a fascinating character. He is the embodiment of nihilism and his whole point is to play a game against fate. He ruins Tenma's life and make him chase him because he wants him to kill him in order to prove his point that lives are only equal in death, he's literally such a genius that to him humans are just a line of ants he's toying with.
I like how he's always honest when he's talking to kids. As cruel as his acts towards them are, he's actually showing them his pov, how worthless he sees life,, that's why he pushes them to play on roofs or when he makes that kid walk in a red light district to show him humanity's ugliest face.
The moral is when trying to create perfection, you'll only come up with the worst you'd have ever imagined. Through all these eugenic experiments and brainwashing, Monster's message is strongly biased towards the fact that a child should grow up with love if he doesn't want to end up like Johan. Johan's pure evilness is just a product generated by those who created him
It's also interesting how all his life he thought he and Anna were only one, but when he realized Anna's memories weren't his own, he decided that Anna was the perfect half in the picture book and decided to kill himself

he was the most entertaining character in the show

I watched Monster for Runge.

But that's not a picture of Grimmer, user.

This

ATAMA NO NAKA NO KIIBOADO DE

His overcoming of his self deluded deception and subsequent shotgun bad-assery was one of the best things in the show

Lunge is best character

He accepted that he was wrong once Johan existance was proven with his evidence
Even before, at some point he gave up looking for tenma and started looking for johan.

>google's first result
Are you proud of yourself, Sup Forums?

But that's not The Magnificent Steiner

>all this love for Lunge AND Grimmer
Does Sup Forums actually have good taste after all

I thought they are both well liked by most people.

>Watching animes all day long.
>Asking about a medical condition of a FICTIONAL character.

YOU HAVE F* AUTISM FAG.

holy fuck talk about autistic. school is starting soon and youll learn about danse macabre.

I don't know but I always found it amusing how Lunge was more fucked up than most the orphanage children.

yes it still makes me laugh

good.

for realsies

I kinda liked Lunge but Grimmer was a huge disappointment with all the Hulk shit. Everyone was hyping him up to be the best character.

I don't care about the Hulk part, but he's a true human bean.

>the "german" detective
>looks more asian than the doctor
Sasuga nippon.

Well, he is a Japanese man

youtube.com/watch?v=fuPU2EYqXbo

He was the only character I was surprised that survived
I was so damn sure he was gonna die since his introduction

This. DIdn't give a shit for anyone else.