CNN TOWN HALL

So what do you think, Sup Forums? Has CNN and their bald lesbian counterpart, as well as their heckling audience, convinced you to give up your guns??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarkDice/status/966550015408726016
twitter.com/TotesMcGotes/status/966554905132515328
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah but I can't wait to see CNN's anchors get executed for treason.

Absolutely not.

hmmm, well...
no

Wouldn't it have been even funnier if Dana read her answers from a piece of paper handed to her by someone else.

HOLY SHIT twitter.com/MarkDice/status/966550015408726016

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! They just need to stop already.

>harder to obtain automatic weapons
I see the left still doesn't realize that automatic weapons are functionally banned, and the ones you can buy cost more than a fucking house

I just hate the survivors now. That's all they accomplished

Who the fuck still watches CNN? And didn't that faggot Peirs lose his show for attacking our 2nd Amendment constantly?
I find it funny how this school shooting happened just as Mueller was releasing what he found in his "investigation" into Russia-Trump.
It is just deep state constantly attack us the American people. Turn off the fucking TV.

>muh bump stock.

They gunna ban my fucking trigger pull to nigga? these fingers lightning fast dawg.

Can't say I'm surprised. That kid sounds pretty smart though, would love to see somebody like Fox invite him on to share his thoughts on the issue, would be such a smart move for them too.

>twitter.com/MarkDice/status/966550015408726016

He is also blond, not weak. The Jews he saved probably hate him.

True American hero.

This was the single most lopsided thing I've ever seen CNN do. Nobody watching that can objectively say it was far or that the kids "won". It was literally the Daily Show laughtrack bit, where they start losing and interrupt and get the audience to intervene.

Dana kept feeding them shit sandwiches. I especially liked it when she fed mallcop sheriff the Baker act thing they missed and he tried to virtue signal his way out. Dana held her own, hence why she's my 2A Waifu.

If I was that kid I would have went and asked my "pro-gun"question anyway, fuck CNN.

every single thing CNN does just converts more and more people into thinking they are crisis actors.

Check’d and Kek’d

Holy shit... this kid calls himself a terrible actor. It's so fucking obvious...

twitter.com/TotesMcGotes/status/966554905132515328

Mental illness thread.

It doesn't matter what side you're on. Everyone can agree the cop got fucking embarrassed

everyday the left is turning into the very thing they accuse the right of being? An uneducated mob who rules through fear and violence

The thing about leftists is they have no internal consistency to their bullshit. The crowd was hooting and hollering tonight when the cop was claiming he should be allowed to arrest whoever he wants and have them committed because he might be a threat.

that's what happens when you're ruled by minute-to-minute FEELS

>ALL COPS ARE RACISS AND BE HASSLAN GUD BOIZ
>COPS SHOULD BE ABLE TO ARREST ME FOR NO REASON AT ALL

I’m convinced that we can’t debate with the left anymore, I’m ready for the day that my AR does the talking

Nope, but I did go out and buy life memberships to multiple gun rights groups including the NRA.

Why didn’t he just go on stage and tell the truth

WTF MAN

How is he even a cop & a sheriff at that, then I noticed his last name & the nose & the fact he is a Democrat & he is in a Democrat Jewish area & despite fucking a 17 year old he kept his job.

>Sup Forums watched CNN
and this place says it isn't gullible, after saying in the previous breath it's useless fake news.
didn't watch it myself but imo this shooting aftermath is definitely different, switched to anger pretty fast and politicians are actually semi bucking the NRA for once

>SHERIFF: IM GONNA TAKE ALL YOUR GUNS AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

>twitter.com/TotesMcGotes/status/966554905132515328
fiddler on the roof

>Hitler takes away guns and kills the Jews

what's so hard to understand

>I can't wait to see CNN's anchors get executed for treason.
this should have been done long ago

Oy vey shut it down, this is not how it was supposed unfold, "I have to shut it down"

Claire Wolfe said something to the point of America being at that awkward moment when it’s clear you cannot work with the system, but it’s too early to start shooting people.

>CIA uses manchurian candidate orphan to orchestrate another school shooting
>CNN tipped off about this massacre
>CNN trains, funds, and hires a bunch of """actors""" to appear on national TV demanding the repeal of 2nd amendment
>shitty actors go on national TV but they're acting is so fucking bad and transparent that they're probably redpilling and waking up millions of people
>Sup Forums and social media having an absolute field day
>quite possibly the biggest corporate social engineering program is falling apart as soon as it starts
>somehow, CNN is still allowed to exist despite all of this

What a fucking timeline, anons.

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

WTF I HATE GUNS NOW

user, you're a hero.

Doing God's work user

what the fuck is this shit

way to let that newfag flag fly, asshat

>t. sockpuppet 1
>t. sockpuppet 2

Look at this fuckin chode. Got something to say lil bitch?

>chode
the nineties are over, granddad

What are you fresh off the boat? I could fuck you and your mother without even breaking a sweat.

you promise, big guy?

This is awesome good to see a kid standing up to these clowns

4 U? Anything nigger

enough talk WHAT IS YOUR ACTION

MEMES

This. She clearly wasn't familiar with the question, obviously was being coached.

hold these nuts and whisper you love me bro

She made Israel look like an idiot

Why don't people say they'll ask the question given to them then ask the one they want?

full auto weapons are useless unless you're in a Saudi owned Las Vegas suite with thousands of people to shoot at.

semi autos are the better choice for shooting up a school anyway. a drum fed pump shotgun would probably be even better to cause chaos.

Broward county's sheriff name is actually Israel, really? You can't make that shit up.

What the fuck? I'm not gay faggot. Go dock with some other queer, homo. Either post a jew hating meme or reveal yourself as the JIDF scum you are cunt!

it's a bunch of bogus conspiracy theories that some mentally ill nut has been posting for days as if it were some sort of proof.

he's just muddying the waters.

Don't cut me with that edge bro!

I'll show you mentally ill

not edgy, just a fact. every liberal notion of gun control revolves around weapons they think look or sound scary. that's why Feinstein's "assault weapons" ban makes no sense, many of those same weapons wouldn't be banned under her bill, it just makes it arbitrary.

when some pipe bombs and a slightly tweaked shotgun would do more damage than an ar-15. with some fertilizer you could do even more damage, even with some basic chemistry in the air ducts you could fuck up a large school. The point is that you don't need fancy weapons of war to cause damage, it's a stupid argument.

>bill cooper
yes, you did show me mentally ill. Congratulations.

What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

Gosh, its almost like CNN has an agenda?

gay and fake

>1984 intensifies

Not to mention that Floriada city is a kike haven, just like SH

It did nothing but make me hate the left even more. The audience was nothing but a bunch of braying ignorant fucks in a Two Minutes Hate sessions.

we need GOYIM CONTROL!!!!

Can't wait for this whole shit to backfire like metoo is right now (and will even more in the near future)

The book is titled "Behold a pale horse" and not "behold the pale horse".

it's time to ban fully kosher jews
once and for all

>Entire room applauds getting rid of semiautomatics
Congrats CNN, you just convinced every Pro-2A to vote this fall

But Hitler didn't take guns away...

digits confirm

so pol, is this another crisis actor?

good question

CNN BTFO

He didn't kill Jews either.

Prove to me Hitler even existed.

Haab sounds like it could be Danish or something, they'll do anything to silence a sensible Aryan

They've always been like that

It goes way beyond CNN though

We're gonna need our guns for when these kids grow up and install a PC tyranny hellscape so we can shoot them. So, no.

Probably afraid of having his future EVERYTHING ruined after stunt like that... or maybe he's just a distracted, shortsighted kid in a circus.

Too bad Breivik isn't from Parkland County, he would've taken care of these future activists

He's bringin' chode back.

Gun control now!!

Yep, larping as a full spic.
With hair, the Jew shows through.

She's the Jewish Shaun King.

Haven't seen that pic before.
Cheers.

interesting that she specifically mentions 3 shooters

not just "oh more than one" like she was just hearing echoes or anything from shots

hmmm

I don't think anyone on either side got convinced of anything.
Judging by the sharp rise of bump-stock sales, this sort of activism has the opposite effect actually.

(((Fiddler on the Roof)))
Does this ride ever end?

WTF IS GOING ON. THERES TOO MUCH DISINFO SHIT GOING ON. SOMEONE PLEASE FILL ME IN. WHOS THIS CAMERON LANKSY KID, WHOS THE SHAVED HEAD SLUT.

Dana is bae

The enemy has been named. When will White America follow his lead?