>.gg/t7ktBZ

>Top Story - NZ ranked least corrupt country, again
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101662094/nz-ranked-least-corrupt-country-again

>This Week's Must Read - NZ’s secret role in the war against ISIS
interactives.stuff.co.nz/2018/02/the-base/

>News
>Google to cease 'offshoring' local revenue
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11999548

>Huge demand for services in Auckland stretches health system to the limit say bosses
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11999171

>National MP's husband, son charged with animal cruelty
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101675327/national-mp-barbara-kurigers-husband-and-son-face-animal-cruelty-charges

>NZ gives $1.5m in aid to Syria, bringing total to $23.5m
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101667017/nz-gives-15m-in-aid-to-syria-bringing-total-to-235m

>Only 300 prison beds left in NZ
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/101634611/prisons-under-immense-pressure-with-only-enough-space-for-300-more-inmates

>Asian students lose thousands as NZQA closes down business college
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11999711

>CPTPP gains downgraded after US withdrawal
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101631527/cptpp-gains-downgraded-after-us-withdrawal

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11999548
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Postly reminder that chinks and niggers are shit.

I hate jews and niggers

We need some more flagsoc here.

one difference i noticed about the new zealand character is they tend to be somewhat more "british", nad particularly seem to care more about issues such as ulster

Nz is britian light with a bit of Aussie culture. It's basically what if white trash had their own country. Place is a fucking joke.

Indeed, we were the Britain of the South Seas once. Nowadays, we're more like the Beijingof the South Seas.

>least corrupted country

Who believes this shit?

we're not important enough to be corrupt

Cunts just good at not being found out here

new zealand always gets a bad rep in cartoon of you and us, but really instead of the more feminine and poof depiction you guys get saddled with, i've always thought of your national character as more proper, well-mannered, civilised; british

I want to kill myself :^)

That would have been an accurate description of this country up until the mid or late '80s. We're filled to the brim with Asians, Polynesians, and more recently Middle Easterners and Latin Americans now, because we supposedly *needed* the diversity and cosmopolitan treatment.

It pains me to know this country will eventually devolve to Zimbabwe or South Africa if this keeps up.

>We're filled to the brim with Asians, Polynesians, and more recently Middle Easterners and Latin Americans now

try leaving the north island m8
I've seen a few dozen maoris/islanders but that was in the top of the south and i have literally never seen a middle easterner or latin american. still got lots of chinks though

>defeatism
No, the fight is going to be here. If whites all just abandon ship to the south, we'll be no better than the shitskins that come here.

>nz/pol/
oh nonononoonoonono CRINGE

RENT FREE

whats the problem you dumb nigger?

SEETHING

all kiwis suck big dicks

im not saying to abandon ship to the south, i meant try leaving the north island and you will see we arent "filled to the brim" with those people

ebin XDXXDDXDXDXDXD
xd

>particularly seem to care more about issues such as ulster
???

OH NONONONOONONONOONNONO

t. virgin

BASED

>vote out nats to get rid of chinks
>govt flops already leaving us with the same chinks but now a leftie government probably for another 5 years due to National leadership imploding
Thanks lads

name a more pathetic thread than this lads

/aus/pol

/ptg/

unironically wrong

who soon will be lead by winnie

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONO

>voting jewcinda, a confirmed commie and internationalist, and expecting any positive result
With all due respect, you're quite dumb if you expected something different.

CRINGE

You lads sure all ten of you are here? K E K

RENT FREE LAD

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

I voted for Winston, it's clearly been a mistake. "Muh reeegions" are a waste of time.

HLW DEAR BROS

read this or else you are a nigger

t. nigger

XDXDXXDXDXXD
XDXDXDXD
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
XDXDXDXDXDX
XXDXDXDXDXDXDD

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA

XDXDXDXDXDDXXDDXD
X
THAT
WAS
FUCKING
EPIC!!!!!!!!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

>>Google to cease 'offshoring' local revenue
>nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11999548

Cough up the koha, bro!

*bends over*
*farts in your face*

BASED
A
S
E
D

HOLY MOTHER OF REKT

Poothetic.

ACTUAL CRINGE

*sniffes*
*faps yur bepis*
*semens on ur bumhole*

woah....
that was....... intense user

xdddddddDDDDD
XD

RENT FREE

Poo Peeland on pooicide watch

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

C R I N G E

>Samefagging
OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

CRINGE
R........G
I..........N
N.........I
G........R
EGNIRC

Get rid of that shit.

If you are at war use the either original or civil version or put yellow/gold border around either.

I don't know what I was reading just two days ago with the LTSA handing out dodgy licenses from 'translator' drivers. Is that not a blatant example of corruption?

Municipal councils are one big extortion racket regarding planning and (((resource consent))).

oh nonononon

OH NONONONONONONONONNO

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

SEETHING

cringe

I need to get away from the sheeple in this country. Imagine letting people dictate what you can and cannot say, imagine letting people dictate your right to own guns and self defense. How rich do I need to be for the burgers to give me citizenship?

>put yellow/gold border around either.
Yessir

>being this buttblasted
LOL
O
LOL
O
LOL
O
LOL

R E N T F R E E

>C9V5uqCK
>CuCK
What the fuck, get out of our thread.

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONO

GES YOU HERE M8?

Our gun rights are some of the most lenient in the western world.

thets sum mean is fush n chups hey brew cuzzy

dermo you here mate?

POO PEELAND ON SUICIDE WATCH.

L M A O
O
L M F A O

CRINGE

Daily reminder there's higher discussion quality in /ptg/ and Brit/pol/ than in this sad abortion of a general.

OH RENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENTRENT

SEETHING

>getting trips unironically

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*BREATHES IN*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

AUSTRALIA BTFO!!!!!!!!!!

They are still garbage.

Because we're so small it lets three people shit up a thread alone unfortunately.

DERMGOD

Replace China with NZ and Australia.

R E N T

F R E E

What can't you get though?

BASED SPOUTER

usually there actually is proper discussion because its made during NZ hours but this time an aussie and american have decided to shit it up for whatever reason

F
RENT
E
E

kek oh nononoonono CRINGE

SEETHING

P H O T O S Y N T H E S I S

>an aussie and american
Lads, lads, lads. This one is serious!

REEEEEEEEENT
FREEEEEEEEEE

Asian gf

I'm just here to observe. So what happened to your "progressive" government and why is this thread so shitty? /ptg/ was unusable when Roy Moore lost so something must have happened.

Yeah, I copy pasted the wrong thing. I meant to greentext
>Top Story - NZ ranked least corrupt country, again

Whoops!

HOLY MOTHER OF CRINGE

BREAKING NEWS

>P H O T O S Y N T H E S I S
OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

(my benis)--> 8==D ~~0 ( . Y . )

OI SPOUTER YOU HERE M8

>bisexual goose
OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONO