Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder.

If you have never violently killed another living mammal, you are not a real man. The number of soyboys in society who don’t give off any “Killer” vibe sickens me.

What happened?

>killing fellow mammals when you could be killing the reptiles
this is why we have the problems we have

i forgot to feed my hamster when i was a kid and it died

I only kill out of necessity
enjoying the act might signal a sociopath

woah buddy keep that edge pointed at the deer and not us!

weak fathers and domineering mothers.

We staryed shopping at supermarkets and driving cars. You don't do any of that do you? If you do, its ok to be a fag, fag.

>object to killing mammals
>Japanese

Oh boy, Tojo, have you got some soul-searching to do.

Deer are vermin in the U.S., maybe deer are different in Japan.

>assuming the average Japanese goes out in his huge ship with harpoon cannons and blows up whales in the middle of the ocean

>YOU ARE NOT A MACHO MAN LIKE ME REEEE

There is a time for conserving and a time for killin.

All predators enjoy the chase and the kill

You don't enjoy hunting? What are you some kind of fag?

hunting seems like fun. I imagine it’s like how it feels when I’m walking my dog and she starts pursuing a cat but x100.

>liberals grooming the mentally illl
subtle

>implying your grandfather didn't eat a chinaman at Nanking

I admit, my knowledge of east asian biology is limited. Are the chinese mammals? I have a sneaking suspicion that the koreans are some kind of lizard or featherless bird, but I'm not sure.

I smashed a possums brains out with a crowbar one time.

It’s not just about the rush from the kill but learning all cuts of meat and no relying on the gov. for handouts.

Violence for the sake of being violent just proves you're an unevolved savage no better than the niggers and indians we kept under our boots. You don't need to hunt for food like our ancestors did but you do because it's a sport to you when what you really should be doing is enlisting in the army to go kill some raghead in the Middle East

Lemme guess, you only take the loins and antlers or if you don't you leave the rib meat because it's too much work to strip. Your father beat you when you were young but not enough to keep you from being conceited. Also you own good enough property to hunt on but you can never find deer on it so you have to pay to hunt on others property.

CUT IT FURTHER OPEN AND TAKE THE THROUT DIRECTLY OUT TO.

Nobody got this and it's sad.

>assuming the average Japanese goes out in his huge ship with harpoon cannons and blows up whales in the middle of the ocean
also going to assume you're overstating the size of both the ship and your cannon.

I shot and decapitated a coyote with a machete when I was 12. Too bad I look like a soyboy now.

>Getting deer hair on the meat
SHIGGY DIGGY

This

the people that got it didn't feel the need to explain it to the fucking brainlets.

>Die for Israel, goy!
No thanks.

Real men kill things for fun. Men are violent, it is what we do. A civilization that forsakes violence will become like Sweden or Germany.

>Gladiator fights
>Hunting
>Street brawling
>Dog/Cock fighting
>Animal baiting
>Wrestling
>Boxing
>Terrorizing shitskins

All of these were beloved pastimes in Western Culture before the Victorians and Jews cucked us

nice filename comrade

You have never killed a mammal in your entire worthless life, you larping nigger.

I threw a mouse out of my home 50m into my field during a -40C cold snap, I still feel bad for the guy

Darwin was a nature observer he lived a all life been a fag by your standards yet i did it anyway so your point proves nothing

Are hohols mamals?

t. donbass (((miner)))

You can observe nature better when its dead.

I'd much rather go shoulder deep and rip it out. Can be very slippery.

sweden does actually have quite nice hunting

I killed a haji in Afghanistan with a m240

you make a mess, also if you cut it further you do not have so much waste meat for when you do your minced meat later on.
hair on the deer is also the mark of an amatuer

They do out of the instincts for survival and they don't use guns.

Fuck off fat dumbass.

Japanese - cephalopods
Chinese - Ants and Grasshoppers
Koreans - Baseline human. Yellow cowboys.
mongolians - Hawks and Eagles
Filipino - Basking reptiles. Like turtles.
Indonesian - Flightless Birds
Viets and cambodians - Swamp reptiles
Nepalese - High Elves

fbpb /thread

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Predators kill shit for the sake of fun constantly

In highly graphic ways too

And they don’t even eat them

Go live in Brazil then

this is very true. if you haven't killed a large animal that could feed a family, you don't know what manhood feels like. it awakens something primordial in you.

Brazil is full of non-whites

THE ONLY WAY TO DISPLAY DOMINANCE IS TO USE ADVANCED WEAPONS TO PICK ON THE WEAK AND DEFENSELESS

maybe domesticated cats do

I hope an SI kills you in your house while you brag about muh guns, you insignificant shit lol.

You'd fit right in then if you love violence and torturing animals so much. That's what subhumans like to do.

My daddy is pure white and when he was a kid he would throw cats off the dam.

the aliens can snatch you during the night and place you same spot intact, they can put you dead and very quick alive, it's all a virtual reality simulation and your are a grain of star dust if you measure the dimension of this universe
yea keep continue killing those cows and chickens animal, I will hopefully be alive to see the day were a meal will be in a form of a pill just to not see you human eating like pigs and salivating like dogs

I'm not cutting thru the chest plate for a field dress and if your implying that deer has a lot of hair on the meat you out of your fucking mind. plus it gets hosed down afterwards. Does anyone here cut the stink bags off during a field dress?

i'm ready to kill some fucking Reptiles! ARRRRRGGGGGGGG

Ooga booga nig nog terrier

did you take the rib meat