New Game

Say something nice about the two new Eagle Jump employees!

They're bitches

I like how the turtleneck sweater accentuates her already massive megalopolis

we better not get less Hifumi because of her

She's cute and has big honkers but she seems like an autistic cunt.

Rapebait2 ain't bad.

So, that manga page where Aoba talks to Yagami about her and says how if she treated her the way she does because of love it would be simpler since she'd just have to decide wether or not to go out with her basically just confirms that Aoba is gay right? She doesn't even take the fact that they're both girls into consideration when posed with that possibility, she only considers if she would accept it or not.

>but
good i love the autistic new games

how many are we on now, hifumi is top, but momo, aoba, wako(especially this epsiode), hajime, and umigon all have a lot of autist moments

I think Momo may actually be an autist to surpass Metal Gear.

I want to grope Momiji and suck Tubame's fang.

I lover her personality and figure. If she were blonde she would have easily taken the title of best girl. Alas, Hifumi remains unchallenged.

Momiji and Hifumi are both my wives.

The title of best blonde girl and best girl has already been taken.

Wow, Suzumiya is really cute

Havent watch the new episode yet but that pink colour really accentuate the sameface issue there.

Christina>Kou>Yun

Shinkansen?

what to do?

Giving a rimjob to Yun.

I know, right? :)

Lewd

Breed

Don't be greedy, Aoba.

THICC

This thread don't have enough Yun!

Ponytail looks fun to hang out with.

How does the pink bitch pass the interview without connection?

She's evil now.

what

Remove Yun from the show and literally nothing changed.

Please don't touch.

What to do with drunk cakes?

>emoticon
Fuck off, dumb phoneposter.

Push her until she falls over.

This

i am a cat i dont have to follow rules and respect boundaries

first thing I thought too.

I hope they're not lesbians like the others.

it's not lesbianism when men don't exist.

What's her problem!?

What about the game code team?

Threadly reminder to upgrade your Ahagon to Akagon.

Does someone have a relationship chart or something? This is starting to confuse me.

Sameface

everyone in this series is a lesbian, user

Dare I say Momo is Azusa of our generation.

what's the point of the new ending? what does them being pure maidens have to do with anything?
The old end was cute, got the point across of Aoba and Ko working together, and tied it into the game their making.
This feels like they're pandering to the muh pure maiden crowd when clearly at least 3 of them have had sex.

I've only seen one titty monster on it. As long as they don't appear they don't exist.

weaponised autism

Which three????

Which 3.

They appeared in the OVA. When they are not doing airshit they are probably gangbanging the shit out of her.

To earn more Neet Bucks.

>Nenecchi only requested 3 shifts per week
Jesus Christ you lazy bastard, at least try 4 or 5 days.

Full time student is fucking nothing compared to full time career.

Cute hags.

Hajime's always distracting me from anything else.

Hajime, Hifumi, and Yun of course.

Obviously the one who lives with her "best friend" and the two that already have a couple of kids together.

"Sorry, Momo-senpai. Our company does not allow an illicit sexual act between two employees in its premises,"
"so it's threesome then."
"O okay, it can't be helped right?"
"Great, I will call Aoba san"

Tsubame is great wife material
I'd have furious, rough sex with Momo

Black trolling pink was funny and satisfying.

I guess pink has a nice rack.

Why has season 2 been such a letdown compared to season 1?

Because you have shit taste.

this show is gay

Introducing two new characters upsets me because that means even less screen time for Hajime.

Who?

An autist and a cunt

If that were the case, I'd be pretending season 2 was good.

Season 2 was a mistake.

It's a lite thread, we're trying to keep it low-calorie, no fat here

Because it is.

I'd rather have them actually talk about making games than have them do nothing 80% of the time, which is the whole point of this show.

If I wanted a normal CGDCT show, I'd watch Hidamari Sketch or Yuru Yuri.

>I watch New Game for serious video game development
This is almost believable.

Don't worry, user. She's not forgotten.

Hope you like (gasp!) drama.

Best girl Hajime is getting shitty drama, too? Season 2 was a mistake.

>Hope you like (gasp!) drama.
No. No, I actually don't like that at all.

I know you want to shit on that user and the 2nd season hard but come on now. This has some video game development going on.

In a way I do. Whenever they actually talk about game mechanics and coding stuff, I always feel giddy because I can really relate to that as I myself have worked for an indie studio once. Yeah it crashed and burned and is nowhere as romanticized as in New Game but it's the little things like Aobo being constantly feeling inadequate when compared to her betters is what really hits this show really close to home.

It's a really good pain, but at the same time kinda cathartic as Aoba manages to keep her smile whereas guys like me would have quit or lose all motivation to get better. Same with Nene's case.

>I like watching this super unrealistic easy mode life of a game dev stuff with light fluff drama because it makes me feel good and like Aoba really accomplished something
Escapism. Got it.

Shitty drama, not gay enough, Kou and the management are assholes, and not lesbian enough

>not gay enough
This show would instantly be 10 times better if everyone got a boyfriend.

get out

All anime is escapism. CGDCT is pure unadulterated escapism because it only focuses on the sweeter things of life.

This show on the other hand just puts some dose of realism without being too harsh which is enough for people like me who were in Aoba's shoes before.

I'd never work in a game studio ever again, but I really respect the passion behind it, which is what this show is good at showing.

>All anime is escapism
Fuck off.

Ahagon is a gun nut from Okinawa. You just know some big strong soldiers packing heat asked her if she wanted to go down to the shooting range then took her back to their place afterwards and let her handle his "rifle".

It is. That's it's only purpose. Why would you watch late night anime about heavily romanticized real life situations or pure fantasy out of the author's mind?

>People only enjoy anime for pure escapism
Kill yourself.

wat

Yunfag.jpg

Then for what then? Do you watch anime or play video games to get educuated on history or science?

>All entertainment can only be enjoyed because you hate your life, not because you enjoy the medium
Please kill yourself.

Momo got some nice tits

Narumi got a nice ass