CNN GUN CONTROL TOWN HALL WAS SCRIPTED!!!

twitter.com/MarkDice/status/966550015408726016
Colton Haab, the JROTC member who saved lives in the shooting attended CNN's gun control town hall tonight and had written suggestions for keeping schools safe but was never called by the debate moderators. He admits the entire event was scripted by CNN staff in an exclusive interview on a local news station.
GET THIS SHIT TRENDING. THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND CNN DO NOT WANT "COLTON HAAB" TO HAVE ANY EXPOSURE.

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
twitter.com/MarkDice/status/966550015408726016
my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

BUMP

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

This kid is a hero and he doesn't even know it.

BUMP

THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1776

THE KIKES AT CNN WILL HANG

i can't believe there are people who can't outwardly believe that mass shootings happen in the USA

what does this even mean?

were not going to civil war you moron.

HAIL VICTORY

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!

It was a Mossad operation. Israel was behind it and Debbie Wasserman Schults + Sheriff Israel orchestrated it..

They really want to sweep this kid out of the debate. Like momma duck murdering the one ugly duck that isn't hers. Welcome to the liberal debate, folks.

Is anyone really surprised? It's CNN

On the bright side since it's CNN at least we know no one watched it.

Fuck off, shill. This kid is a hero who saved his fellow students' lives with his JROTC training, but CNN passed him up in the debate because he dared to go against the flow. We should amofy this upstanding gentleman's voice and expose CNN for the disingenuous partisan hacks they are.

it's a pretty straightforward post. which words are you having difficulty with?

Wow! Ya don't say. Who cunt have guessed?

*amplify

bump

What the fuck does "Can't outwardly believe" mean. Your sentence makes no sense.

I feel the magic in this thread senpai

take your meds

Yeee! I made dis.

ahhh this must have been why Fake Jake knew this would be a shit show.

He was a white male. We've given these "people" enough of a voice. CNN was right to give LGBTQIA+ and non-white personhoods a chance to voice their opinions.

Well that was obvious. It's CNN, just look at how it played out.

>twitter.com/MarkDice/status/966550015408726016
bump

Shoo

#ColtonHabb
#StudentsStandUp
#CNN
#GunControl
#GunControlNow
#NRA
#KillTheNRA
#FakeNews
#CNNTownHall
#CorruptNewsNetwork
"Colton Haab"

Nice work

I don't know why conservatives continue to voluntarily go on CNN and ruin their reputations.

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

wow I bet pol will about-face on crisis actors now that one of them agrees with y'all

just kidding that would be too intellectually honest

Spam this link everywhere, and spread the video on social media. It's time to expose these lying bastards at CNN.

>twitter.com/MarkDice/status/966550015408726016
>kids woke

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!!

BUMP THIS SHIT!!!

oh hi mark

i didn't say anything about the kid. i don't know what his question was, but given the state of media right now they should be taking all questions on air.
granted, i don't know that it's the same people denying these things out of hand, but it's formulaic and gay. most of them happened, some of them didn't.
questioning it is fine, but shit gets old. is anyone false-flagging niggers shooting eachother? it's only the nationwide stories that are fake. it's tiresome.

Spread this. Get "Colton Haab" trending. This young man is an American hero!

>y'all
NOT ALL OF THEM ARE CRISIS ACTORS GEORGE!

obviously they wouldnt set up this shit in a huge ass stadium to talk about gun control just to let someone who disagrees with them voice their opinion for even a second

im not surprised at all

Ok since it’s now ok to exploit traumatized teens, that kid needs to be shamelessly trotted out on as much media as possible

Fox news needs to contact this kid ASAP and get him on. Would be a genius move by them.

WHY IS THIS STUDENT NOT THE FACE OF THE SHOOTING, HE IS CLEARLY A HERO!!!!!

>Instead we have a fucking bald lesbian and cucks who read scripts their alphabet letter father feeds them.

This kid saved lives, he SHOULD ABSOLUTELY BE KNOWN.

we all knew itll be scripted already

Bumpin' for those sick d3bs. Long live liberty!

BASED gen-z

this is what jihadists do to recruit suicide bombers.the exact same thing!

I think that is the kid I was reading about, he said he saw dead bodies under the mats wearing the shiny ROTC shoes. all the rotc kids who die end up missing for a long time

Exactly. All the money they poured into this spectacle and some kid in a camo shirt's 34 seconds will get more traction. The left will never learn why they're losing.

I see what you're doing there.

They've already him on him on. Contact Fox and send them this video.

People shouldn’t be surprised that everything CNN does is fake. There has never been a real debate or non-cherry picked audience on CNN. This is the company that gave Hillary Clinton the debate questions before the debate. The only people who still trust them are unhelpable.

>CNN GUN CONTROL TOWN HALL WAS SCRIPTED

no shit. No one could have listened to that circlejerk and think that these treasonous brats came up with those statements and gotcha lines all by themselves

posting

Can anyone here tell me why I get shit on for posting a relevant picture from face book and why some people give me a hard time for posting from my phone?

Is this some Jew trick to deter legitimate user activity?

this one's good

you mean the fake news agency which handed the Clinton campaign questions ahead of a scheduled debate so she could have a snappy response ready for every one instead of sweating and muttering UHM UHM UHM (like Obama used to when he went off-teleprompter) would similarly stage a fake town hall meet with only scripted, pre-approved questions that RLY MAEK U THINK? clearly this is the work of russian hackers.

Because most of the shills use phones to post and proxy hop.

Also bump

because phoneposters are normally shit

maybe he not a (((team))) player

Thanks user

because no one gives a shit about faceberg tier arguments. anything from facebook is just going to be obnoxious normie arguments (aka canned lines).

I'm not surprised at all, but I won't tolerate this blatant deceit. CNN must be held accountable. Make Colton Haab famous.

Because you're posting a bait image from Facebook on your phone and you are using Sprint.

lmao rural and suburban retards strike again

cnn scripted a bullshit event following a tragedy in order to push a prefered narrative? surely this has never happened before! a network of such integrity is above such forgery...
oh?
i guess they have a history of this

Not surprising that the questions were scripted beforehand. Good for the kid for having principles.

Hopefully Trump retweets

Im sure cnn will go harass his house and accuse him of being a russian

Also phoneposters keep thinking I'm Dutch or French.

Haab> >>>>Hogg

CHECKED

ALL FAKE NEWS WILL FUCKING HANG

>those digits
Shadilay

Stealth bump

bizump

Checkovich

So all the ROTC kids died and the drama kids lived the make a spectacle out of the whole thing? That’s meta as fuck.

>tv show is scripted

no shit

bump

>outwardly
?

The thing is,this is a real life person I know. He’s bleating every fucking lliberal talking point that’s currently making its rounds. Yeah what he’s saying is retarded and smug but fuck, I literally have no one else to vent this too except you homos. And I’m Mexican so my options are basically zero.

For you my African American friend

CNN is literally propaganda, they gotta go.,

>I'm mexican
We appreciate your support on gun rights, but you know you still have to go back right?

You are a good spic I hear you

true if big

BUMP
#ColtonHaab

but the idea doesn't make sense - do i "show" that i believe in mass shootings? you either believe or you don't. even the examples have nothing to do with belief

>not going only to get the mic and call them out on their bullshit right there fucking live

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy