Is Mob serperior to Saitama in every way?

Is Mob serperior to Saitama in every way?

Mob
>Not seeking pointless glory
>still manages to have a cult donating millions
>never directly looks to take credit for work
>gets three girls waiting for him
>has found many friendships on way of self improvement not relying on pre established powers
>strives not to depend on his power to live
>works a real job

Mob lives in fear every day.

Saitama worked hard to obtain his power. Mob never felt hardships becaause the moment he was heart-broken is the moment he ends everything

Saitama is a much better character than Mob. Reigen wipes them both though

mobs a superior hero and man.

>still manages to have a cult donating millions
>gets three girls waiting for him
>strives not to depend on his power to live
Are the only ones that don't apply to Saitama with the second one not applying to either of them.

Mob got his powers from being an autist unable to express himself. Saitama got his powers from working his ass off every day until he broke his limiter.

>Mob has a real job
lmao

Unova for life

except it was never mob's goal to became the strongest. he just wanted to be a normal kid

Mob trained to make up for where he was faulted in life

This was Mob's Childhood crush while the city is being destroyed

Yes that's one but Tome and camera girl aren't romantically interested in Mob.

They AAAARE. At least the camera girl.

Mob also has sexy hair.

Is one being lazy why hasn't he improved on his drawing skill ?

He's better than you so why hate on the man? You're either stupid or unaware of what One's done since he started the webcomic. Show some better art if you're so great.
my western tag on exhentai stays off

They are different characters, user. Saitama literally doesn't give a shit about anything.

> He's better than you so why hate on the man?

No I'm not hating on him. I was just asking why doesn't he try to improve on his drawing skill.

>why doesn't he try to improve on his drawing skill
Oh I asked this question on an artist once. They say it's just a personal style. Sort of like how cartoonists do not try to go further than flat colors and blockheads.
Instead, they compensate with using their time for polishing their writing or thinking of new stories to tell

Oh OK.

He did improve, he went from absolutely terrible to just terrible, its just that the gap between him and a proper artist is just way too huge, if crayon doodles in the kitchen wall are the step zero into becoming an artist then ONE somehow manage to be in step -5

This my drawing skills a month ago.

This my drawing skills now.

I think you underestimate just how hard that -5 really is dude, the whole "if you try really hard anything is posible" or "talent vs hard work" are anime memes, some people just can't draw, but ONE decided to be an artist anyway

Not really. He just likes it that way.

it is impossible to do something without learning how to improve on it. Otherwise you have a mental illness

He already established his name in the industry, why the fuck would he improve his art, if it never was the point?