CNN SCRIPTED THE EVENT! GET THIS TRENDING NOW

twitter.com/MarkDice/status/966550015408726016

twitter.com/MarkDice/status/966550015408726016

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aEJho
my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/966549306281902080/pu/vid/720x720/NImzp3BDdun6NF_V.mp4
drudgereport.com
youtu.be/vKblXAikzEc?t=1413
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive the tweet and save the video

twitter deletes and bans people for posting the truth

Well, well.

I already saved the video

archive.is/aEJho

>be american
>get shot
>complain about getting shot
>people threaten to shoot you for complaining
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

Fake News.

Here is a (you) for you. I hope you enjoy it.

Of course they did. They even hired my firm as a consultant.

HAHAHAH Holy shit. You need to be a whistleblower.

We know. It's CNN.
Mark Dice can fuck off with his boomer channel

KYS KIKE

Its literally nothing, doesnt prove it was a false flag just that CNN are vultures

Kind of sad that his idea got thrown out, because it's actually a legitimate one, and would have even appealed to old lefties, from the Bush-era, because it employs veterans, instead of pushing them into positions like cop employment.

The contemporary "left" is pro-war, and is against real solutions, except from that of the State.

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

You really should provide us with some shit to run with. This is pretty important.

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/966549306281902080/pu/vid/720x720/NImzp3BDdun6NF_V.mp4

Here is the download link for the video on Twitter.

well fug

Jesus Christ this world is bs

Sorry, I had my VPN turned on. It was the Russians.

If everything you thought you knew was wrong, wouldn't that be considered a revelation? You shall know the truth, and the truth (as bitter as it may be) will set you free.

Russian faggot influencing campaign.

bump

My God there it is, they though they would get away with it too.

So these "actor" kids, they were given scripts too, just as everyone has said. How can they do this? How can they be this fucking stupid and exploit the situation like this, it's fucking disgusting

And ofc as the kikes they are they use this huzbah shit
>oy vey goyim! how can you question this? You are exploiting the pore children for political gains

I am fucking outraged. Everyone should have let these kids be to begin with, but this is fucking infuriating

>hey kid, CNN here
>so I heard your friends was killed at school
>nice!... I mean how horrible
>would you care to go on camera for us and talk about it? you'll be famous goy
>just tell in your own words, I'll give your candy, not a big deal, have some shekels just tell in your own words
>you bett.. oh you will, what a nice goyim
>NOW READ FROM THE FUCKING SCRIPT AND PRETEND TO CRY YOU FILTHY GOYIM
>WE MADE A DEAL NO SHEKELS NO CANDY, WE WILL KILL YOUR HAMSTER IF YOU DON'T READ THIS

Well would you look at that...
Can't say I didn't expect them to do something like this.

>Everyone should have let these kids be to begin with
Agreed, but CNN et al need the ratings far more than they need ethics. Hogg, the Chocolate Golem, Fatter Amy Shumer, all of those kids are providing them with the photogenic """platform""" they NEED right now.

>these kids need to be able to vote their so adult and smart
>NOOOOOo dont hurt their baby feels with your theories
these fucking shill kids are fair game, if they cant handle the heat in the kitchen they should have stayed the fuck out

>CNN SCRIPTED THE EVENT

we know.

>we
fuck off meme flag.

At least they can have guns, commie.

It's time to stop the lugenpresse.

Haven't we had enough of it?

Shut their lying mouths once and for all!

we've had enough of it years ago, some normies think they are doing this for the good of the people so they purposely fight against the truth
minorites tend to feel that way

it's not their fault you know, they are just kids they will listen do adults and trust them, which is something they should be able to do also.

They have been exploited as bad as it possible can get. Imagine doing this to them, after this on top of it. I have no fucking words. What kind of low life trash are these people?

>mfw the conservative NRA students and the media coached liberal students have a civil war and all kill eachother

>be comtard
>get PORKED by millionaire companies selling you soy
>finally achieve communist dream
>starve

Nigger do you think we give a fuck about braindead libtards? The guns aren't being fucked with. We're exposing the Jews.

> listen to adults
Sure, if it gets them in front of cameras
> trust them
Like Hell these shit-heads trust their "handlers." I can guarantee the moment they slip up or their script is leaked, etc. it'll come out in some blog post that "certain elements of the campaign have been railroaded, I was always against it, donate to my Patreon."

Each and every one of these kids are drama club faggots, some in the literal sense. They will do anything to fill the void inside. ANYTHING. Even pretend they care about "the issue" of gun control without ever once speaking about a kid they knew who was hurt.

Isn't that funny? Notice how NONE of these kids have a single anecdote about the fallen, but somehow find time to be at the CNN forum, at every rally, and tweet constantly (probably with the help of a third-party consultant)?

It's ALMOST LIKE THEY WANT THEIR FUCKING FAME BEFORE IT VANISHES.

Sheeeeeiiiiiiiiit

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!

drudgereport.com

drudgereport.com

Bump

>immature little faggot thinks he's hot shit because he thinks he discovered some super-duper-secret-MSM-operation
>gets all bitchy and spergs out because it's obvious to everyone but him and rather than admitting that he's a dimwitted retard, he pulls an ad hominem

hahahahahaha keep crying, dumb shit

People are wary of the media, partly thanks to Trump's campaign. They've done the same shit time and time again. Columbine, Newtown, and now Florida. No one trusts the media and their lies, and everyone knows how they can manipulate events with subversive actors to push an agenda. This time they did it sloppy, and now the normie sheep are hip to the jive.

TL;DR: It's happening.

>drudgereport.com

This is pretty big

whats the name of the black kid from the school reporting for infowars?

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

watch the fyucking video

That's ... interesting. Alex Jones has someone who isn't an Annointed One reporting?

indeed, hes been doing things like interviewing sheriff (((israel))) and going to the town hall, should be in studio next week or some shit

Take back those words.

What the fuck is going on in this picture?

get him the attention he deserves

Fuck CNN

Baldy even thanked her teacher for writting her speech.

Live action Zootopia

Of course they did. Did anyone expect differently?

the real shooter is revealed. He even drove by the scene later.

Wagging the dog.

Oldfag here,
I'm just putting this out there Sup Forums. The guy on the right in the photo is not a hired actor.
A lot of people in Chicago know him. He works for the Wiechakowski trannies.
( the dudes that made the Matrix movie )

He actually did go to Africa sponsored by Hillary so his disappointment is understandable.
You can't blame those blinded by the devil.

Working with him we've had creative differences in the past.
He's a dickhead but overall is a good person.

Pretty sure the guy on the right the interviewer points out is, in fact, his camera man.

This. Was the guy you replied to pretending to be retarded?

I dont think he works for CNN. He is a buddy of the CNN guy.
Chicago is a small town when you are a video producer.
We all go to the same broadcasting schools etc etc .CNN is a full time gig and he's been a freelancer forever,
so I can't attest to any of that....

Fucking checked

youtu.be/vKblXAikzEc?t=1413

17 is not enough

They don't seem like actors

>Mark dice
What a faggot

THEY ALREADY DELETED THE VIDEO WHERE THAT SHILL KID REHEARSES HIS LINES

SAVE THIS VIDEO FAST

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE OTHER VIDEO?

Fuck off with your shill bullshit man, Alex is one of us and you're a fucking ideologue

David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

Fuck all The sorces are mentioning mark dice. Save the video.

Fuckin' hell thanks dude saved

This fucking dog is gonna push me over the edge into schizophrenia. It's probably just some guy who saw a news crew and decided to troll but with all the other shit going on this is just too weird.

Really makes you think how authentic this speech was.

wag the dog

>how authentic
I'll take "Not at all" for $500, Alex

Holy shit this kid is a terrible actor who can't muster up any passion for his convictions. The lines just come out one after the other with little variation in intensity or facial expression.

I'm fucking insulted.

second twitter purge of 'Russian linked bots' coming up in 3...2..

That’s correct user.

yet again fake news cnn's at it.

How do you mean? Is the dog meant to distract us from the media op or is the dog an indication that the shooting itself was meant to distract us from something else?

look i t up its a term

>be communist
>stand in bread line
>complain about bread line
>get sent to gulag
ACCORDING TO HIS NEED

This event is an attack on Donald Trump.

If it gains any traction we won't hear the end of it until November.

Is this mass murder the "insurance policy" they texted each other about?

No. we must continue to divide those who may join our side form the left and its filth. We should spread even our own disinfo to counteract the narrative and muddy the waters to hell and back.

kill yourself shill rat

Will Russiagate disappear from the news now that the media has something else to get exited about?

Can i get a quick rundown on this here situation?

So there was a school shooting, and CNN hired crisis actors to pose as students to push the gun control agenda? We can tell they are actors because of david hoggs being a confirmed actor who always wanted to work for CNN and the inconsistency in the time frame he gave his 'live' interview in, yes?

fake shooting

dumb frogposter