Tomo-chan

PANIC

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dCA4jEwH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wat

Tell me she stabbed her, end this shitty manga

Who the fuck are those two that she bumped into?

Crying misuzu soon.

>a cliffhanger into another cliffhanger
good one fumita

Confirmed crying carol.

New characters it seems

I love Jun and Tomo's poses in the first panel. It just reminds me how much I'm missing their dynamic in the last two arcs.

I don't know, they look interesting characters though, especially the one on the right.

is she gonna show her face to bitchboy then

I mean, I enjoy the side characters for the most part, but the last two arcs have shown that they work so much better as side characters.

Bulk & Skull

I don't know. Certainly nobody important in Carol-chan : the manga.

What are these two nerds doing?

I either a crying Carol or a Mad as fuck Carol that inher way to hit sempai.

I mena, fuck i thought Crol was stronger than this.

carol-chan wa psychonoko

DES

literally who?

>If it comes like this then you deal with it like this right?
>Nope, higher

She's either crying, super pissed, or looking like a complete psycho.

Super Sentai shit.

What the fuck are they doing on the first panel?

>I could have had senpai if it werent for you

Somehow I thought second panel was a boob, not a 'boob'.

Learning how to dab.

Are they practicing the fusion dance? Is that how they finally make their bodies join together as one?

That would actually offer all kinds of possible development.
> Tomo taking a while to recover and staying with leftover injuries for the rest of her life, preventing her from ever reaching her full form again. Jun will be mad at himself that he never went all out against her while they both still could.
> Misuzu, seeing herself as a master schemer, feeling eternal guilt that her misjudgment resulted in this.

>They are going to hide her face the whole time until she feels better
10000/10 Would rage again

No, they're going to reveal it next page probably

>carol crying
misuzu confirmed worst girl reddit flavor fuck off RRREEEEEEEEE

So i have been lurking in these threads for over a year now.
Is it finally time to pick it up?

It's for her own good. Girls are for crying pre-dicking.

Are you fucking kidding.

>picking it up when everyone is already dropping it.
you could be placed on top of skyscrapers to prevent them from falling during earthquakes.

Obviously he's physically incapable of drawing a mad Carol, and this is how he's getting around it.

If you have been collecting the nude edits consistently which I haven't, I think you have gotten the best out of this already.

obviously

Misuzu a shit. Hope she dies.

So how will senpai react to seeing defeated Carol?

>not Punished Carol
One job.

What did everyone have for dinner?

I hope the autist from last night shows up to argue with you again

Small early update for concerning Saturday's page. I'm going to see the Mayweather-McGregor fight with friends and family on saturday, so unless it turns out to be a wet turd that lasts 2 rounds, TSd page 617 should be out sunday afternoon. Translator might post the translation in the thread.

You'll get another update if that changes.

Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for

don't respond

It's obvious that they won't show her face and Sempai will see her face. His reaction will be similar to the rest of the characters (and then he'll get angry)

Sweet thanks for TL the fight is already happening shit

I actually bought a small sack of rice and I still have some eggs. I should really try making it sometime this weekend

Tomboys are for BONK

Did anyone bang a tomboy during the eclipse? Honesty, there's no better time to fuck one.

>8 oz sirloin steak, rice, and 2 servings of broccoli

What the fuck is going on in this manga right now

The only one gettin' BONKed here is you, fuckface.

Hey it's been a little while since I updated the pastebin, but here it is! New and improved version 3.5
pastebin.com/dCA4jEwH

Is Clemenza's recipe actually good?

Carol smashed a desk over Misuzu's head in between panel 4 of last comic and panel 1 of this one, and is fleeing the scene.

At this point, maybe we should just add "Oyakodon" to the copypasta so we can kill two birds with one stone.

PA

shame and dissapointment
[spoilers] large pizza, breadsticksx10, cranberry juice. plz send help[/spoilers]

shame and dissapointment
large pizza, breadsticksx10, cranberry juice. plz send help

But user, what if those two birds are a chicken and it's newly hatched chick from an egg?

Would Tomo and Jun be watching it?

Did you? The eclipse is the perfect time to fuck a tomboy.

Without a doubt

it's not even a question

>tfw no cute tomboy gf to cheer on your sentai poses

chicken breast, broccoli, mushrooms, avocado and crunchy peanut butter!

Cool, thanks

quesadillas

>watching staged boxing

>boxing
I can't wait for this shitty meme to be over

She noticed the pregnancy test in her hand, Jun is fucked

Would they be Image training seeing how they would defeat Mayweather themselves? Or just enjoy the fight knowing it's above their league?

Time to check out for a week. This is now a Carol x Misuzu arc.

does anyone know if theres a pixivi tag for tomboys? danbooru doesn't have enough images

You know how Tomo is the type of girl who gets physical during video games? It'd be like that. She's throwing fists carelessly while shouting at the screen.

Would have been over a long time ago if MMA banned grappling. Fucking boring to watch.

there's a thing for tomo-chan i think
it's p bad tho

So watch kickboxing?

Nowhere near as popular as MMA, so it isn't televised as much.

As if the Pacquiao shitfest wasn't enough to convince people that boxing is retarded? Face it, every one of these stupid manufactured "match of the centuries" has been trash and it's a last gasp for relevance. Everyone pretends to care, doesn't bother ponying up a hundred motherfucking dollars to see some mick and a past his prime Mayweather clinch it out for ten boring rounds or whatever, and then they watch ESPN tell them how great it was so they feel validated in their pretending to care in the first place
It's pathetic

Yeah, "match of the x" is fucking stupid, but I feel that way about every MMA fight I see when they end up on the ground.

who ever said the pacquiao fight was good?

So is senpai up next? is that asking for too much?
I can't really imagine her running off to him, really, so I'd guess a mom is going to show up next chapter.

Mama mochi losing it over carol getting hurt would be the best option, so it won't happen.

>actually paying to see a Mayweather fight
It's just going to him dodging most of the time while getting just enough punches in to technically win like he does in literally ever fight

He's very good at what he does its just incredibly boring to watch

Everyone for months leading up to it. The same thing that's happening now. I wonder how it's going to turn out

Same could be said about Fumita and dragging this story out.

What happened to her face?

I hope changing scenes again so quickly won't happen again. This is something Tomo will want to know about, and we need more tomboy.

>with friends and family
>friends
Die normal fag

>Everyone for months leading up to it.
but that's not what you said:
>then they watch ESPN tell them how great it was so they feel validated
granted I don't watch ESPN but just by talking to people the consensus is that everyone was disappointed which is very different from people pretending it wasn't just to feel validated.

Tomboy fags seem to be more well adjusted than other Sup Forumsnons.