The Cicada3301 continued

Annddddd welcome back

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
archive.is/OI4zJ
subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/
subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2018/01/hollywood-jet-repulsion-laboratory.html
subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2013/04/opening-of-mouth-redux.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HFXjMZ0-Vx4
youtube.com/watch?v=1hQ-y5dSarU
youtube.com/watch?v=KMJoNl2RHIU
youtube.com/watch?v=D8vmUZpExpY
youtube.com/watch?v=3v_UeIr4XwI
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/02/16/rothschild-family-to-sell-their-67-stake-in-planet-earth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

Bumping for personal autism and I’m already not sleeping.

archive.is/OI4zJ
Archive of Last Thread

bump

Are you saying Podesta is Melchizedek?

whats up with hand? is podesta a shapeshifting pedo? What really happened in Vegas and why? Is Eric really your brother? Did you traffic kids when you were a pilot?

Why dont we Sup Forums form our own political party???

Luv dis shit, good bread

We talking about the LHC and a They Live scenario?

Will answer that in just a moment, wrapping up the other thread.

I LOVE that idea.

Thank you

Hey!

Okay back in just a moment.

Bump for interest

Why did they let Trump get elected? Is Trump a good person?

Bumping for more autism

Some 1 archive this post

Okay...

No rounds were fired

Mossad is not quite what you think it is...

For example observe this picture

"Black Cube" is the "Saturn Cult" in Greek that would be The Chronos Cult, which means Time.

In Greek there are two types of time Chronos and Kairos, due to the quantum paradigm shift, we now live in the state of Kairos

"Kairos (kαιρός) is an Ancient Greek word meaning the right, critical, or opportune moment. The ancient Greeks had two words for time: chronos and kairos. While the former refers to chronological or sequential time, the latter signifies a proper or opportune time for action"

Will could be another way of saying we live in a quantum reality dictated by our Will (Thelema)

Is Trump a person? The answer to your question is no, all politicians are bad. No good person would ever want to be a poli, they do community and charity work as a preference.

While everyone went crazy for the Podesta photofits, less was said about this one...

Although some people did mention it looked rather like Maxwell.

"Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of criminal and Mossad spy Robert Maxwell" and former girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein, who we discussed in the other thread - destroyed his temple.

OP is legit

subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/

You'll want to look over some of this for your research.

Chronos is 9, Kairos is 3 and 6 which appear on the intersection points between 9 and the void(0).

What is Jared Kushners deal?

Yes, something quite like that but one where we remember, we too live and can be powerful in good though and action... By learning the knowledge which creates the power on this earth.

subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2018/01/hollywood-jet-repulsion-laboratory.html

anyone who thinks OP is schizo can read this as a primer: subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2013/04/opening-of-mouth-redux.html

Q predicted this

Thank you very much.

How’d she collapse the dome?

Isn’t that like out on an island somewhere.

I’ve been following the entirety of the thread, really liked the explanation of the 14 & fish - does Podesta represent Osiris’ penis or the birth of Horus?

Who is Set? Trump? Maybe I’m thinking to linear

OK so we have Maxwell popping up here at Chelsea Clinton's wedding...

Promise to answer you after this particular line of thought, thank you for being here.

Hey OP!
to follow up your answer.
so: Nothing is true;everything is permitted.

Here she is with Trump and Epstein:

The form of God is true.

So trumps a satanist?

So if Vegas signifies the "Old Gods" coming back into power, what does that mean? Is that good or bad? Are the pizzagaters ever going to be punished? Are you saying Trump is a LARP and not really on our side. Please keep it simple for us brainlets.

Didnt know they had football back then.

Trump is a deep cover military operative infiltrating the very, very reckless lucifarian cabal. He may have done some shit but narcotics agents can snort coke for show.

Wasnt talkin bout God.
but "reality"
reality is like a simulation
things are real, but also maleable
Like the flame of a candle and its shadow.
The flame creates a shadow.
we are all but shadows dancing to the tune of the Flame.

On Podesta the image should explain this...

It might seem like it doesn't make sense because of how most people are raised... It is mentioned in Behold A Pale Horse as "The Artificial Womb" now another word for womb is Matrix.

It discusses in the book that most people are comfortable with a certain level of reality and consciousness which allows them to get by on the day to day.

This is quite different to how "The Elite" experience life...

To some, the signs and symbols of the world might seem like a superficial silliness but they aren't, they have real and tangible implications for those who can see (the living).

There is a word which escapes me at the moment but it is related to multilayered allegory, which again, most people are not raised knowing.

Reality is very much like this.

Someone asked "is trump good" well in some versions of reality, indeed he is.

Even Dick Gregory made the statement - there are two trumps.

This seems whacky to those who are living in a linear and solid timeline.

Yet... Look here:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFXjMZ0-Vx4

So who else is on our side these days?

Prime, circadian
rhythm, thirteen days to
seventeen nights, mechanical
synapse, misfire, neutrinos
collapse into stars, in the afternoon you
too will die and
rise
to glorious ascendency among the bees, the sheep
sleep amid the lotus blossoms
dreaming Aries Ovid dreams, the shepherd
with his knife
in a sheath, never sleeps, he has machines
to sleep for him, his dogs
go mad on the morning
of the Winter Solstice
when the nightjar whispers
to the swallow
songs from the poles, the traffic light
will never say GO! they know
you are watching them, the act
of observation changes the thing being observed
until it doesn’t
quirks and quarks
in the fabric of the universe, the words
you are reading are binary codes, yes, no,
one and zero
the symbol of the thing
that is not
that thing
Derrida agrees but -
a dog’s day
the earth is full of worms
the soil warms in the tilting
of the earth’s raw orbit, altered
by fractional fictions
Cicale recalls his course
in languages
tympana, tymbals
tacua ocelli tsuku tsuku boshi
gorytini
one hundred twenty decibels
twenty nine degrees
one
as loud as many.

OP you should check this thread

Mattis is good like most military
Most nsa
More good people than bad but the swamp is deep

>There is a word which escapes me at the moment but it is related to multilayered allegory, which again, most people are not raised knowing.

youtube.com/watch?v=1hQ-y5dSarU

user... your digits...

Well as I am part of this plot I would say it's very good indeed.

OK to make it simple...
OK so here is a video of Trump joking about Hillary Clinton saying "It takes a village" in reference to Haiti...
youtube.com/watch?v=KMJoNl2RHIU

Now here is a clip of Eric Paddock... He jokes "It did not take a village for Steve"
youtube.com/watch?v=D8vmUZpExpY

And here is Hillary Clinton wrapping the whole thing up with a joke about "The Russians and Their Allies" at the beginning of this video, which took place at Connecticut Avenue, DC - Poetry and Prose Bookshop, next door to Comet and Besta Pizza...

youtube.com/watch?v=3v_UeIr4XwI

When you search Poetry and Prose Clinton - you start to see the matrix script

Wait a minute, who are you again?

Nobody important honestly

Or are we part of the flame making the shadows....

I think i'll call you Bowie.

OP is a schizophrenic who thinks the podestas are one person and god

And apparently trump is satan

wew fucking lad

Yes, I have watched Trump fairly closely, and concluded he is good. Then why is he pictured with Maxwell and Epstein? Can you explain that? You just kind of threw it out there without explanation.

More like the wick, enduring.

It's not my cup of tea and your shadow and flame analogy reminds me of Plato's cave a little which coincides with my statement - the form of God is true.

You're incorrect.

Sounds gay no time for that

Ok Bowie.

Nice chatting now remember these numbers and wait till August 24th

Can you tell us what happened at Vegas? Did people even die? How did this event bring us into a "new age"?

I cant even remember what i had for lunch.

OK

Let's take it from this perspective of reality first:

Everything you have blamed on Podesta was based on speculation with the exception of "undisclosed Japanese island" which wasn't sent by Podesta, it was sent by Jake Siewart regarding Tax Evasion.

Meanwhile, you have Trump photographed with Epstein.

Julian Assange's laywer is Epstein's legal confidant and friend Dershowitz (Harvard Legal Professor) - on the wikileaks legal team.

Rape claims about both Trump and Assange.

This statement by Trump regarding Epstein:

I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Then one of the main people who broke the Pizzagate story, Cernovich is here photographed with Dershowitz

Do you see a problem with this?

>tfw the future of humanity lies on this user
Thanks faggot. Now we're fucked

Trumps a pedo?

Ok ok, i will try to remember, sorry user :(.

Trumps the one who got Epstein nailed in the first place

Sort of, yes. But I have to have to choose between two pedos, then I will still choose the ones that cuts taxes, brings jobs back, and lets us keep our guns.

How is Vegas shooting innocent people signify "Old Gods" returning to power? How is that good?

perhaps in an alternate timeline?

Whatchu mean.

how does the sanders family tie into all this?

Is Bernie secretly the colonel after his secret herbs and spices prolonged his death into the foreseeable future?

What fuckin timeline are we in then?

So now, we look at this tweet from Rothschild to Podesta

how do i join in this autism

Now we observe this image

that old hags just butthurt she gets raped all the time

They were on the same team, kek

So?

that which Nikola Tesla spoke of as the most important set of numbers to understand/comprehend/interpret

I echo this: so what? Every day a new LARP. Every day another user speaking in riddles and circles.

Trump is a facilitator, he makes deals. I don't think he cares about the moral standards of the people he makes deals with.

As well as this image...

Keeping in mind this tweet
Lynn de Rothschild
@johnpodesta this is pathetic;HRC lost because you ran an arrogant out of touch campaign;you have destroyed a great family and are a loser..."

>Mossad is not quite what you think it is
finish the thought here, ploxx

I wasnt trying to disprove your statement.
But trying to realize it by myself.
Bumping my thoughts againts yours in an effort to reach something new.
By saying Nothing is true everything is permitted, i meant that its you, who is day by day making reality.forming it and changing it.
To see through the lies, you need to Know the truth.
If you dont believe in God you cant see the devils tricks.

Can you be a little more cryptic /:

I don't understand what OP is here for. If he's trying to spread his knowledge he should explain what the fuck he's saying.

OP is a kike?

OP, though many of us find this interesting you really need to consolidate all your data together into a more consumable format. For most of us, it just seems like you're jumping between topics at a million miles an hour.

So could someone please tell me, what on earth John Podesta is supposed to have done wrong other than piss off The Rothschild family?

When you are all quite happy to overlook the fact that:

Jeffrey Epstein's laywer Dershowitz and frequent flyer on the Lolita Express is good friends with Cervnovich who helped break the Pizzagate story as indicated here:
The same lawyer who is representing Wikileaks and Julian Assange.

The fact Trump has called Epstein a great guy and indicates he likes females "on the younger side"

The fact Trump is photographed with The Rothschild Family>
Who bailed him out when he went bankrupt by the way...

Photographed with Epstein and also... Weinstein!

Go at your own pace OP.

Dude if you are Paddock then you need to pic and time stamp when your done disseminating.

Why were you the one the Media said did Vegas. And if you did it then why? I know we are all meat sacs with eternal souls and death is only the end of the individual

I started making an info graphic on the last thread but I'm a bit distracted right now to finish it and it's going to take some time to unpack it. The tl;dr is:
0 - is the void, the universe is created out of nothingness
9 - is god, the sum all that is the universe, an infinity repeating form
3 & 6 - are the intersection points between infinity and the void. 3 being the positive expression and 6 being the negative

The base system of universal mathematics is 1-9 plus void.

Nope fuck you OP, podesta is a cunt.

Rothschilds selling propery worldwide: waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/02/16/rothschild-family-to-sell-their-67-stake-in-planet-earth/

ayys going home?

wilbur ross? rothschild banker?

Second image related.

Does this strike anyone else as hypocrisy?

teach a man to fish

bring on the flood

David Seamen is gonna fuck you up if you call Podesta help in anyway shape or form.

Dont be afraid and show a pic and time stamp. Do it at your leisure but FUCKING DO IT TONIGHT LOL

dude if you are recognizable /pol will be revitalized with hope. Q, and all the anti Q shit really did a number on this board.

We could have psy opped the psy op but people had to fuck it all up because they know everything.

NO PATIENCE. But asking you for your identity IS IMPORTANT to us.

That’s a satirical site you twat

Agreed