We need serious and sensible gun control laws now

All guns should be registered to a national gun registry , similar to want the government does with cars are at the DMV.

Other urls found in this thread:

diamondandsilkinc.americanewscentral.com/2018/02/20/sheriff-offered-free-gun-class-teachers-20-minutes-later-look-happens/
nytimes.com/2016/12/28/us/homeland-security-border-bribes.html
genforwardsurvey.com/assets/uploads/2017/10/September-2017-Final-Toplines.pdf
sda.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/hsda?harcsda gss16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all guns

good luck with that

grandfather them in.

they're not paying you russian shills enough anymore, are they?

Bump

Also the "AR" in AR-15 does not stand for assault rifle, it actually stands for ArmaLite Rifle, the name of the company that first invented the rifle.

Since an AR-15 is a semi-automatic, it can only fire the amount of the times somebody pulls a trigger. It would require a finger with superhuman speed to pull that feat off.

Why should they be registered?
Also...
>muh Russia

Tell you what, OP. Here's a sensible solution to the whole thing that you should love being that you like argumentum ad founding fathers.

The original purpose of the 2nd amendment was to safeguard against tyranny. You'd like it if private citizens didn't own modern weapons. Well, the workaround for that is if the Federal Government agrees to the same. Support legislation for the Federal government to use only muskets, and I'll happily do the same.

registering them isn't going to do shit you fucking retard. Back to plebbit you go

45 rounds a minute lmao

Reminder that
>Weapons capable of firing multiple rounds with one trigger pull were already in development at the time
>The founding fathers had to explain in letters to the people that they were allowed to put cannons, the most powerful weapon of the time, in their home/lawn
>The founding fathers did not fucking write Muskets for a fucking reason

Yes, let's all live like the Amish

>45 rounds per minute

Is this a subtle troll? You could probs do 45RPM with a bolt action rifle.

I know this is a 1 post by this ID thread in the making but the wording of this is suspicious either way.
>used in today's school shooting
Either this was made by a troll for threads such as this or Occupy Democrats is so low that they'd make such an image on the same day as the shooting. I'm leaning towards troll but wouldn't put it past the Occupyfags either. Regardless fuck these threads I hope OP's mother dies.

I have a better idea. Move out of the country you fucking kike!

As soon as sensible sodomy laws are enacted

What part of "shall not infringe" do you not understand jew?

You're welcome

we need to ban Muslimes! We can kick out King Nigger first!

Ben Franklin working at his printing press.

I'm sure his musket was hanging over the door.

Our gun laws should change with the times. Legalize miniguns and fully automatics. Eliminate these anti-weapons laws that came from the times of tyrannical Kings and feudal lords who denied the right to bear arms because they feared a peasant uprising.

I Didn't know you had to be a super human to pull a trigger once every 1.5 seconds.

> cars
> national registry

wut

I have this pen

Hey OP - You need to change your facebook profile pic. Sad!

No

> less than one per second

Lul

I live in St. Louis, St. Louis was literally gassed by the fed. Govt. in the 50's There are even a few pucs running around of it. So yes I will keep my gun privileges.
Also with 3d gun schematics, 3d printers and home machine lathes this argument has been made useless by technology.

Consider the number of kids shot by these every year, on average.
Project that over 100 years.

Now consider how many will die if you try to take them from the 5 million people who have them currently.

You'll need one of these 'x' and probably a handful of these '0', to express it properly.

No, fuck off.

Night shift is shilling again.
Protip: sage and spice goes in fields

I am going to use my estimated tax refund and use my credit to buy six new AR-15s tomorrow with bump stocks. If they outlaw them then I can still sell them after just like you can still sell old machine guns so long as you prove that you owned them before the ban. Those machine guns are almost no different then their semi-auto cousins but instead of costing 1,500 dollars they can sell for 30-40,000 easy. You are actually paying that much for a serial number.

>45 pulls in 1 minute
That's slow even for shooters with advanced arthritis.

>registry
Do you suppose Cruz, Paddock, Lanza, Hassan, or any of those muzzy shits might not have done what they did if their guns were registered?
(If I'm remembering correctly, Hassan's were registered.)

Because you can't shoot up a school with a registered gun.

Seriously this, why is it that only law enforcement around the whole country get all the military grade equipment and we don't.

>#We'reAllEqual

>Tis be a bow and arrow as our forefathers used. One couldst just step out of thee way!

>Thee arme of fire, tis striking down its foe from a hundred paces like thee wrath of Zeus!

If you ask about AR in ar-15 of a gun control advocate, they will get it wrong, in which case you should question their ability to make arguments without knowing the facts.

No they shouldnt.

Dont care how many more kids die. Guns are cool.

/thread.

Yes they should

/thread

"He has affected to render the military independent of, and superior to,the civil power." - A grievance from the Declaration of Independence

Sounds like he's saying civilians should have more military hardware than even the military. Of course, we're not supposed to have a military either. That's not in the constitution - a navy is, but a standing army? No. If anything should be eliminated, it's the military. The militia should once again take their rightful place as defenders of the nation. The added benefit is that eliminating the standing army also keep us out of ZOG foreign misadventures and let us focus on what we should really be doing - killing and repelling Mexicans invading our country.

>/threading yourself
GTFO shitlib

user, I...

If you are referring to the Florida Shooting, none of the currently proposed gun laws would have stopped it.

No they shouldnt. Now fuck off nigger.

>Let’s get a guy to become president who can convince his own party he’s Jesus on wheels and to support legislation that would render them huge hypocrites, and then repeat the process every 4 to 8 years until we’re all one big planet of hypocrites, united under rule, just ping-ponging the hypocrisy for hundreds of years. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

And that’s how we got E! Entertainment television. The End?

if you're not gonna use them to revolt against the system then you don't deserve the guns.
simple.

Finally /thread

Can we stop having this retarded discussion now? I don't know how much they pay you OP but you can probably find better work at McDonald's

I guess that's fitting since the government overstepping its bounds regarding taxation used to be considered tyranny

>mandatory

Sorry faggot I have a stack of Assault Rifle 15 80% lowers ready to be drilled out.

Good luck with that, retard. Do you not realize how easy it is to build a gun?

Bump stock

"Islam is the AR-15 of religion. It is not protected by the United States Constitution and needs to be banned."

Yup, two can play at that game. {Adjusts imaginary bow tie}

Pic related.

Nope.

There must be more school shootings with ak's that way you can blame Russia for them.

This
Also this

companies will rule your ass if modern 2a is like that.

Hitler instituted a gun registry.
That he later used to disarm Germans.
OP is literally advocating Hitler.

>modern military square
>better gear, but one of the two guys is a spic
>midern militia square
>less uniform, but they're all white
What point are you making, user - because I don't want shitskins in my military knowing they are more loyal to their own people.

>midern
modern*

I would like to buy a new g36 desu, the inport ban is bullshit.

>Steve Israel
Damn

The founding fathers could not have anticipated Islamists getting control of nuclear warheads through demographic displacement of nuclear armed democracies, we have to repeal the first amendment to make an exception to make Islam illegal

since most people in law enforcement and military are non white, lesser chance for them to be on their knees and work for alt right's favor.
less traitors = better military
white men are treacherous

A good chunk of the border patrol are fucking beaners themselves, and then we wonder why they suck at keeping wetbacks out.

diamondandsilkinc.americanewscentral.com/2018/02/20/sheriff-offered-free-gun-class-teachers-20-minutes-later-look-happens/

No one hates illegal Mexicans for than legal Mexicans.

You should have to register to speak freely, fucking faggot.

This should be specifically prohibited for all government officials, elected or appointed.

You can tell OP is a shill faggot - the jewy'ist logic I've ever seen.

Dumb cuck useful idiots don't get 2A is a check on tyranny.

>b...but gov has drones and jets
Yep and they STILL can't beat the teliban in Afghanistan

News flash idiots, this list is fake. These lists started circulating back in 2009 and every single one is fake.

Bullshit spic propaganda

It's obvious (or should be obvious to anyone) that blood is thicker than water and those beaner border patrol faggots are passing intelligence to the cartels telling them where it's safe to cross. The overwhelmingly white border patrol agents of Operation Wetback deported more chalupa-skins in a month than our shitskin border patrol does in a year, and they did it with a border patrol a fraction of the size as the one we have now. Don't give me that faggotry - spics want DACA and they vote for shitlibs.

So we have no elected or appointed officials with dual citizenship?

Do you have proof?

I would agree with this, dual citizenship ensures traitors

FUCK OFFF (((SHILL)))

The faggots who say this stupid shit about the government's military prowess don't seem to understand that they are also inadvertently arguing that civilians should be able to own drones, jets, tanks and other military armaments to "even things out" - but they're moron hoplophobes so what should we expect?

This is a Girandoni air rifle. It has a magazine capacity of 21.

On record there are letters from the founding fathers allowing people to own cannons

Yeah go look at the demographics of that stupid DACA poll last month where they said 80% blah blah blah of people want DREAMers to stay. If you look at the actual polling data the two biggest demographics supporting that shit are spics and niggers.

SAGE KIKE POSTS
>DO NOT REPLY TO KIKE SHILLS
SAGE KIKE POSTS
SAGE KIKE POSTS
SAGE KIKE POSTS
SAGE KIKE POSTS
SAGE KIKE POSTS
SAGE KIKE POSTS
SAGE KIKE POSTS
SAGE KIKE POSTS
SAGE KIKE POSTS
SAGE KIKE POSTS
SAGE KIKE POSTS

sam Hyde is a shitty low bar irrelevant comedian. Most conservatives are shitty comedians

Warships too.
What is a letter of marque

This is the printing press our founding fathers used. It printed 300 pages a day.

A modern automated printing press like those used by the Washington Post or New York Times can print upwards of 300,000 pages a day.

Times have changed. The press has changed. Freedom of the press should change with it.

no about that spic border guards gibbing info to cartel cuz if so they should prosecuted and executed

I want actual proof.

Just look it up faggot On example: nytimes.com/2016/12/28/us/homeland-security-border-bribes.html

You're the one who should present proof that our "magic soil" that makes beaners somehow not act like beaners and should instead become based. This is all bullshit. Spics look out for one another, they have infiltrated the border patrol. This would not have happened if we had not been stupid enough to believe in
>muh equality
and realized there's an obvious conflict of interest. You might as well put mudshits in TSA security - oh wait the dumbfucks did that too.

in 2005 OP sucked 1 or 2 dicks per minutes

today turbo faggot shill OP is used to suck 45 cocks per minute.

times have changed. faggotry has changed. our posting laws should change with them

>muh based spic meme
Spics and Niggers identify far more with race than nationality. Why anyone would trust people who think like this in positions of authority baffles me.

Furthermore, they consider themselves "citizens of the world" more than they do citizens of the USA. Non-whites have zero regard for our country as anything other than a giant strip mall they can run around in for funzies. If you think they give a fuck about this country, its principles or anything else other than coming here to soak up wealth and make some money, you're sorely mistaken.

We should petition local politicians to declare municipalities as "sanctuaries" where gun regulations are selectively not enforced.

Those are some hot sources you linked to.

A reddit kike probably wrote this

genforwardsurvey.com/assets/uploads/2017/10/September-2017-Final-Toplines.pdf

sda.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/hsda?harcsda gss16

GSS variables used: CITWORLD(4-5), RACECEN1(1)(2)(4-10), HISPANIC(1)(2-50), AMCITIZN(1), BORN