Can I be genuinely red pilled on the hollocaust? I believe that people were rounded up...

Can I be genuinely red pilled on the hollocaust? I believe that people were rounded up. But I don’t think it was nearly as bad as the Jews lie about. Inform me please.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Holocaust_Revisionist_Documentaries
archive.org/details/Holocaust_Handbooks
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.pt/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html?m=1
imgur.com/a/725A7
youtube.com/watch?v=zlgTgIOmRT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if I told you that the Jews did the holocaust, it wasn't as bad as they made it out to be, and hitler didn't know it was happening.

Watch these: archive.org/details/Holocaust_Revisionist_Documentaries
Read these:
archive.org/details/Holocaust_Handbooks

Then you will be officially red-pilled.

I’m open to anything as long as there’s un refutable proof.

The true redpill that (((they))) don't want you to know is that jews are highly flammable, and this is why they so aggressively banned smoking in public.

>the jew survivors lied about jew remains being made into items (knife handles, furniture, etc)
>lied about obscure torture and murder methods (electric floors, death roller-coaster, etc)
We used to believe these things entirely on the word of jewish "survivors" until we developed technology to prove it all false. We still believe them about the gas chambers being used to kill jews, despite the only evidence being the word of the "survivors"

First we must look at the etemology of the word holocaust.

hol·o·caust
ˈhäləˌkôst,ˈhōləˌkôst/Submit
noun
destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war.
"a nuclear holocaust"
synonyms: cataclysm, disaster, catastrophe; More
historical
a Jewish sacrificial offering that is burned completely on an altar.

Focus on the second one. You must remember the Jews are literally trying to Jew god's prophecies or something like that.

etymology*

>But I don’t think it was nearly as bad as the Jews lie about
good neutral starting point

In the 1930es Hitler cooperated with his Zionist friends – who had a good time in Berlin! – to drive Germany´s Jews to Palestine with so much success that when although in 1933 there were 505.000 Jews in Germany in the census 1933. By 1941, another 300.000 had emigrated with Hitler´s accept in 1941. And 150.000 Jews were soldiers in Hitler´s army. So the Jews to persecute in Germany were few! But there were many more in Poland, where they were disliked.

Walther Rothschild was the driving force behind the Balfour Declaration 101 years ago – in 1917,

Rothschild promised to draw the US into WWI if the UK would guarantee that the Jews would have a homeland in Rothschild owned Palestine. Rothschild´s US agent, Jesuit Edward Mandell-House, managed to persuade Pres, Woodrow Wilson to join that war.
Mandell-House wrote the Versailles Peace Treaty without German participation in a way that WWII was inevitable

It is important to realize that the Rothschild KM took Germany down to nothing after WWI, created a vacuum for Fascism, and then rebuilt it, creating Naziism and installing Hitler as a counter-force to their Russian Bolshevism.

Hitler became a problem for the KM when he broke free and begin acting in the interests of the German people and the free people of the world, and developed his own banking system free of the Rothschilds.

Hitler introduced a financial system that was free of usury and beneficial to the working class. This mandated the utter destruction of Germany and the German people, because the Rothschilds and the Khazarians could never allow an economic system that did not depend upon usury to exist.

We see the same thing today with the Khazarian war against Islam, because Islam forbids usury. That is why Israel is so vocal and aggressive about destroying the Islamic people of the world.

The KM expected this to be a large WWII and when they supported both sides, this could be used to industrialize the whole world and maximize their bankster money-power.

reminder that even if it happened, there are no proof of hitler himself ordering it and no proof he knew a shred of it. its just ''assumed'' he knew because he was the furher

couldve easily been himmler ordering it

The Rothschild KM sets up Nazi Work Camps as a pretext to later manipulate the Allies into granting them their own private colony in Palestine, using land stolen from the Palestinians:

The Rothschild KM was able to use their self mis-labelled, so-called “holocaust” to serve as a mind-kontrol trigger to thwart and resist any criticism of their Zionist ways.

The truth of the matter was that the Rothschild KM set up the Nazi work camps to make huge profits for their corporations that ran their work camps and supplied their Nazi war machine.

The very heart of Hitler‘s war machine was the chemical giant, I.G. Farben who have been allowed to transform into what we now know today as MONSANTO, which had an American arm that was controlled by the Rothschilds through their lackeys, the Warburgs. Paul Warburg, who manipulated into existence the privately-owned „central bank“ of America, the Federal Reserve, in 1913, was on the board of American I.G. Indeed Hitler‘s I.G. Farben, which ran the slave labour camp at Auchwitz, was, in reality, a division of Standard Oil, officially owned by the Rockefellers, but in truth the Rockefeller empire was funded into existence by the Rothschilds.

Once the Rothschild KM gained their own private homeland in Israel in 1947 through their covert political manipulations, they began to secretly view all of Palestine as their New Khazaria, and began plotting how to genocide all the Palestinians and steal all of Palestine for themselves. Their plans include their fantasy of constructing a “greater Israel” by taking over the whole Middle East and manipulating dumb American Goyim to fight and die on their behalf, taking all the Arab lands for Israel and the Khazarian Mafia (KM), so they can asset strip their wealth and natural resources, especially their crude oil.

You forgot the worsed of all the jews actually had to work

are you a real person or an intricate markov chain-powered bot that was fed the lifelong writings of david duke as input?

It was basically as bad as the Japanese internment camps here on the US during WW2, if not better.

I'm a real fucking person. Kys jew.

Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must “vanish” before the state of Israel can be formed. “You shall return minus 6 million.” That’s why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the “6 million” is an attempt to transform the Holocaust story into state religion. Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in “burning ovens”, which the judicial version of the Holocaust now authenticates. As a matter of fact, Robert B. Goldmann writes: “. . . without the Holocaust, there would be no Jewish State.” A simple consequence: Given six million Jews gassed at Auschwitz who ended up in the “burning ovens” (the Greek word holocaust means burned offerings), therefore, the prophecies have now been “fulfilled” and Israel can become a “legitimate state”. –Unknown

Regarding the ‘six million’ number you should know the following: In the Hebrew text of the Torah prophesies, one can read “you shall return”. In the text the letter “V” or “VAU” is absent, as Hebrew does not have any numbers; the letter V stands for the number 6. Ben Weintraub, a religious scientist, learned from rabbis that the meaning of the missing letter means the number is ‘6 million’. The prophesy then reads: You will return, but with 6 million less. See Ben Weintraub: “The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism”, Cosmo Publishing, Washington 1995, page 3. The missing 6 million must be so before the Jews can return to the Promised Land. Jahweh sees this as a cleaning of the souls of the sinful people. The Jews must, on the return to the Promised Land, be clean — the cleaning shall be done in burning stokes. –A Correspondent

Definitely people were rounded up and hundreds of thousands died of disease because Germans could not take care of them properly at the end of the war but there were no gas chambers PERIOD.

And yes many were executed but most werent even the Germans, it was regular civilians in Eastern Europe that were tired of their bullshit and felt that the German invasion was an opportunity for them to have their revenge.

And BTW...the theory that the Nazis wanted to create Israel and ship them all there is probably true in my opinion.

Watch "The Last Days of the Big Lie", it's one of the best Holocaust documentaries.

Also good:

David Cole's Tour of Auschwitz
Off Your Knees Germany

ok professor of WW2 history Nelson Semedo

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

You want the pill. you asked for it. Yes Jews died in camps they where humiliated in games by the guards worked as slave labor during the war starved to death from lack of food and disseize. The gas chambers where mainly for delousing lice and bugs. There where cases of the Nazi's using deadly amounts of gas to kill them but was nothing compared to the mass killing of captured Russians when the war was all but lot in efforts to eliminate people who could identify people who committed crimes and give personal accounts. Most of the deaths in camps could have been avoided but no country wanted to take in the Jews. The bodys lied in piles rooting in the sun and the allied gathered the towns people at gun point and forced then to dig mass graves. The horrors where publicly pushed on mass tp shame country's into take in the Jews because they still did not want them. Chances are if you have been exiled over 20 times there is a reason no one likes you.

/thread

honestly. they lied about lampshades and soap, and probably made numerous other exaggerations (including the 6,000,000 figure) when in reality, they were just mostly just starved. But history is written by the victor.. we really don't know. We do know its a """""""pure coincidence"""""""" that Jews completely dominate all the major media outlets that push anti-American, anti-Christian, pro-truck of peace values upon our kids though....

Yea dude it was froced proaganda to get conterys to accect taking in the Jews they where deportion camps hittler could not even pay pepole off to take then during the wealth of the nazi empire.

>2018
>falling for the holohoax meme
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.pt/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html?m=1
imgur.com/a/725A7

Gl homie, this subject is impossible to discuss rationally. I'm somewhere between "it happened, but nowhere near what we were told" and "didn't happen, but it should have"

No death camps here and the Germans didn't even have to do anything, they gave our people guns and we killed them ourselves, quite efficiently actually 90% of Jews died or fled while the rest 9% were taken care of later by Stalin.

*300+

My grandfather had jews hiding in his house. These people didn't willingly leave everything they've had behind to hide in a small house for a minor threat. If the germans took you, it was on the train and you'd probably never be seen again.

Typhoid and starvation are bad for captive dissidents.

greatest story never told
communism by the backdoor

sorry for ruining your life

It seems as though I'm the ONLY person in these threads that recommends 1/3rd the holocaust.
youtube.com/watch?v=zlgTgIOmRT4

This doc was my first red pill when the original was put up on youtube 8 or 9 years ago

It is a complete lie.
Put all reports side by side, and they contradict each other. Not only that, but they contradict basic science.
When researchers study the claims, they find the blatant lies. Then, they write a paper talking about how things were actually deadlier and worse than reported by survivors!! Which is the politically correct way to say that the survivor is a liar, and they wouldn't have survived if what they told was the truth.

That's just stupid

They were just worker camps, the jews exaggerated the story to get money and power