Daily reminder that no German can ever say anything bad about America on this board as

Daily reminder that no German can ever say anything bad about America on this board as
>we beat you in two wars
>we gangraped you with the Soviets and basically leveled your entire “country”
>we currently occupy your country with over a dozen military bases
So if any German has anything to say, beat us in a war or stop being a vassal for once. That is all.

Reminder leftist mutts > ethnic purity

Eat your heat out euro fags

>we

>get shot

If they wanted ethnic purity they shouldn’t have retardedly invaded a bunch of white countries and started a war that killed millions of whites. They deserved it.

Cancer

>gangrape
>come in late to both wars, all while every other country involved fought longer and sacrificed more to defeat the Axis
>lose basically every war since their 'victory' in WWII

>be german
>get shot
>freeze to death
>get gangraped on two fronts
>get artillery
>get entire country flattened

Every american is a cuck.

>majority of allied troops on Western front are American
>almost all allied troops in Pacific theater are American
We won the war in Western Europe and we basically single handedly beat the Japanese, but America did nothing during the war.

YOU didn't do jack shit.

This 100% would have been spared if they hadn’t been defiant for their people

Thanks for all that help in the pacific, britshits and communists.

Sometimes i wonder what if USA had a land border with Third Reich somewhere along the mexico border or in north-west.
They'd blitzkrieged the shit out of you in a matter of a year.
Murricans have a lot of military pathos for a country that basically stayed in the closet most parts of great wars.

YOU didn't do jack shit.

Reminder that on d day there were 3 americans for 1 germans and they lost mroe men americans suck at wars

I know. But I'm not claiming I did.

You didn’t do jack shit actually. You literally could not do fucking anything until America came into the western front. You were stuck on your gay little island for 5 years getting bombed like the cucks you are before America came and orchestrated Normandy. Also you literally did nothing in the pacific.

Nobody here likes or cares about Burgers. Just go home and enjoy the Drumpf administration.

>a tale of romance

the plurality of whites in America are Germans

Did you do any of that? Didn't think so. Now shut the fuck up and finish your homework.

(((American)))

Enjoy sharing the Northern European Plain with the French/German/Polish while I enjoy my ocean moats.

I'm with you (sort of) britbro. America should have remained neutral in both world wars... senseless killing of white folks.

>hur dur don’t be proud of your ancestors goyim!

>we beat you
This is what US Citizens believe

Again I know I didn't. I wasn't fucking born yet.

this

>America is responsible for the killing of whites

Actually that would be Germany. They started the war. They invaded 6 million different white countries in the span of a few years.

>white countries
>white
Come on, son

Where did I say America was responsible? Are you saying the wars weren't senseless loss of white lives?

>invent nuke
>have it used against your ally by your enemy
>be occupied by that enemy for next 70 years

The absolute state of germs

>Thanks for all that help in the pacific, britshits

Don't mention it, our navies were pretty busy all round the world at the time what with a merchant navy alone accounting for over 2/3 of the entire worlds shipping tonnage, and what with the battle of the atlantic, the arctic convoys, africa, the med, India, south asia sinking Bismark, Tirpitz, Scharnhorst etc etc etc

you're welcome

>britnigger unironically taking credit for naval superiority

Your navy was surpassed by America’s long before the war even started

You're all niggers though. Kinda like Brazil football team. Even if they win they are all niggers.

>Arab calling other people niggers

>You literally could not do fucking anything until America came into the western front.

Lol, notice what date pic related started, 1939

Are you mad?

>Your navy was surpassed by America’s long before the war even started

Hahaha

You had 0 territorial gains in continental Europe before America came in. If the Germans weren’t pathetic freezing cucks your gay island would have been invaded

buddy that America ended in 1965

>Downplaying the Nazis
Be grateful that The Emperor Trump is our president, otherwise your women and trans would have being sinking your naval force in daily basis

I know. An ideal lifespan as an American would be from 1898-1960.

Take that fucking tripcode off you attention whoring faggot.

What's your point? Would have been steamrolled had it not been for the Soviets pounding the Germans from the other side and sacrificing fucking millions

As for the Pacific, the rest of the world was probably too busy laughing at an entire fucking continent struggling to win against an island full of gooks without the help of German scientists

>You had 0 territorial gains in continental Europe before America came in

You wouldn't have gotten to continental Europe at all if not for the RN, the wolfpacks would have devisted your fleets, long beforem but then you captured Enigma didn't you, I saw it in a film once

Well you people should've known better after a 1000 years of war to not get tired before your big asshole neighbor wakes up.

you did the bidding of the jew, gj

The Soviets that we funded and supplied.

>the rest of the world was probably too busy laughing at entire fucking continent struggling to win against an island full of gooks
>I have no idea what the fuck I’m talking about: the post

You lost more men than the Germans in that battle.
Nice work Dad..

Too true

You can be proud without acting like you contributed to anything by "we"-ing your way into history.

Amen your right, we wuz in WW2...
We are literally being niggers in this thread..

>Leveled

You leveled the cuck level of Europe

>talking about the war my grandfathers won is the same as pretending to be an Egyptian pharaoh

Jews own America, you can never say anything bad about Jews now.

>You lost more men than the Germans in that battle.

Germany didn't have merchant convoys crossing the atlantic with 5000-6000 merchant vessals alone sunk, now imagine how many got through, the atlantic convoys were never interrupted

Germans are our brothers. Many Germans moved to America and made it what it is today.
NO MORE BROTHER WARS.
SAGE.

It is the way you're doing it. You can take credit for nothing, so quit this "we" bullshit. Stop being a nigger, finish your homework and go to bed.

by that logic amerilards cant say anything bad about us since we beat u when you tried to spy on us (while BTFOing the soviets in the air)
and while we're not actively occupying you your president answers to ours and every jew in a position of power in america is loyal to israel first .

effectively usa is vassal of israel

>million strong japanese quantung army steamrolled by soviets in one month
>japanese pm concludes that with su entering the war it became hopeless
>2 days later atomic bombs fall
>muh nukes screeching is heard to this day
You're welcome.

You’re welcome for the lend lease. Also nice job killing more Russians than Germany did.

>welcome for the landlease
Um, you were payed in gold, so thank you for your servise, mr merchant, but that's all.
Boxer does not give credits for his victory to his pants manufacturer.
For the military losses, that only showd where the real war wad fought and who fought it.
If you suddenly forgot, mr merchant, i will remind you that allmost on every occasions americans had more or less on equal ground with germans - they run.

i find it funny that you all take pride in taking down germany that almost needed half the world to defeat one country. in 1v1s u guys would have been wiped out like when i wipe my dirrhea from my asshole

OP loves a good cock

How original, another post to create infighting.

Achtung! Judenpost!

at least we didnt loose to starving rice farmers