Someone has been fantastically successful sewing discord and strife in America over the last few years...

Someone has been fantastically successful sewing discord and strife in America over the last few years. Country hasn't been this splintered and radicalized in ages. All left-wing media paints Republicans as evil gun nuts who want poor people to die. All right-wing media paints Democrats as degenerates who want to turn your son gay and have state-funded heroin dispensaries on every corner.

Why can't any of you faggots see what is happening here? Whoever is behind the media is the enemy. Your average SJW liberal isn't the enemy. They're just doing what they're told.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
youtube.com/watch?v=WaEYhqE40_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Been going on a lot longer than the last few years. This stretch has been going since 1913

Democrats are degenerate and Republicans rightly defend gun rights. Gas yourself centrist cuckold.

>someone
HAHAHAHAHAHA
NAME THE JEW YOU FUCKING KEK
reddit everyone

False centrist equivalency is the worst. No Republican wants poor people to die, but the Left really does want your son to be gay.

This constant agressive attack by the left helps explain the country’s divisions better than your faggot “both sides at attacking wah!”

No. The Left is attacking, and then they paint the Right’s almost entirely passive defense as an attack.

sagedu senpai

Allah fuckbar

Are you new around here?

*sowing discord

He was to be our savior

>(((Someone)))

We lost it all for our greatest ally

>Why can't any of you faggots see what is happening here?
The fact you see the avalanche coming doesn't negate the avalanche. We see what's happening just fine, we're just not going to submit to the riled up libshits and nogs that are throwing a fit.

>the left really does want your son to be gay
10 blue checkmarks on twitter telling you gay is better than straight does not constitute the opinion of the political left

Your attitude is the problem exactly. If you want to beat them, you need to be the bigger man, but the right can't do it. You stoop to their level every time.

Some will never see.

But we will.

We always will...

Well I'm waiting for some left-wing politician say that they don't want our sons to be gay.
When do you think it will happen?

>Whoever is behind the media is the enemy.
I wonder who does own the media

>he still believes in the Democrat/Republican dialectic

lmaoing @ your life. There are veils upon veils of levels regarding what is going on. Bottom line, its the Jews and they are going to throw their dissolutioned nigger/spic/brainwashed hordes at us when they feel the jig is up. The show is almost over, and you can feel the pressure about to explode. No matter what you believe, no matter how much you try to stop this, you will not impede it from reaching its synthesis. What is going to happen soon will ring down through the ages.

(((Someone)))

the thing is murrica wouldn't need guns if you didn't have niggers and spics democrats love so much

Just be happy you live in such an exiting time. Something huge is coming to our world, one way or the other.

>They're just doing what they're told
Which makes them the enemy.

Y'all know that if the government fails, the veterans are starting our own country. We are already more connected than all you plebs know. We will survive all this. We will survive and defend.

Yeah, just ignore the demographic suicide, nothing to see here goy...

I don't care, the issue is we're not a homogenous nation and there's even more added tension due to that. Reminder 97% of blacks voted for obama, civic nationalism isn't real. Nonwhites vote for gibs, not on issues.

It isn't the debt, it is an evil you are yet to witness.

>Your average SJW liberal isn't the enemy. They're just doing what they're told.

Exactly. They're weak-minded, easily manipulated simpletons who have nothing of value to contribute to humanity.

i was thinking about 2007 earlier, the ron paul days.
when it came to terrorist attacks there were only a few to speak of at that point, 9/11, the 7/7 bombing and the 2004 madrid attacks come to mind. europe wasn't overwhelmingly overrun with immigrants and america (at least from my naive perspective as a northerner) just seemed to be starting to get out of control with our immigration problems.
from the perspective of the late 2010s it seems impossible for someone like ron paul to have made a difference, but it seems like the world just changed soo much in those 8 years. i think the 2008 financial crisis must have really been the time marker where things went to hell. the bailouts numbed everyone to any financial sensibility and the marxist propaganda (unbeknownst to me because i had already tuned it out over those years) had a massive impact and people bought into the new left culture.
sorry for the blog post but it just blows my mind how much things changed. i always wonder whether a humble libertarian like ron paul could ever really make the difference. at least he called out the central bank.

This guys looks insane. Probably eats his own shit too. yikes

enlighten thyself
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Do you know what's funny as well, centerists faggots like open probably don't believe all the antiwhite identity politics going on. The truth is, I was a left leaning centerist like 2 or so years ago until I finally researched and understood diversity and the jews. None of this mattered to me until you started to attack me and now I'll return the favor 10x.

The Democrat and Republican shills have been trying to ruin this board since it was recreated.
Freely sharing ideas made this board strong. The shills are trying to get the conversation within party lines.

(OP)
>Why can't any of you faggots see what is happening here?
What makes you believe we don't? White people are in an acceleration mode. You can kiss your babylon project goodbye. Whites already checked out long time ago. PoC have now realized it.

Fuck you, and fuck everything about you. Who did you think we were? You didn't think.... that's the problem.
The fires of the West were lit. You can't put it out. It's our turn to shine, and we will.

youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

Funny how innocent the coasties look in that picture. Kansas, ground zero of US debt.

It's almost like the upper class is openly hostile to their lower class and its causing division. Wow Sup Forums, become class conscious.

Besides what do I have in common with other "Americans" anymore? America is no longer anything more than being subject to D.C.
It's constructed some disgusting civic religion worshipping black people and slutty white women. I used to unironically hate America but then I realized I can't hate something that doesn't exist in any way other than an administration.

I have loyalty to my family and friends. America is dissolving into chaos. You have white working class strung out on kike opium, blacks and latinos waging low level warfare in the streets, a continuing disenfranchised young men killing themselves or others because we're all atomized and deracinated.

Sorry about the faggy blogpost, its just true. There's nothing in common anymore, the system is trying to unite us under its SJW civic religion but it reflects no truth so its gonna fail.

>few years
kid, its been going on for eons

Remove the kikes, remove nonwhite's, reinstate religion and morality. America properly restored.

Don't forget the bombing attack on the USS Cole. The Oklahoma City bombings, and the like.

As a libertarian, I see it as obvious that zionist Jews and their progressive globalist friends are the primary instigators of the current lively debate within a very limited spectrum. However, the NAP prevents me from gassing said Jews or promoting their genocide without them actually aggressing me, i.e. physically touching my property. That's what makes me, very importantly, different from you fascists - the NAP, which is the only true way to freedom. Every other path results in a totalitarian dystopia or chaotic caveman anarchy, eventually, 100% of the time.

10 blue check marks is not a problem.
100,000 is, and if you speak against it you get a ban.

The (((Federal Reserve))) is our biggest debt holder. We need to borrow money from our "Federal" central bank to fund Zionism, mass immigration, and welfare for the brown people who are replacing us.

yes of course but i meant mostly islamic terror attacks. in 2007 there wasn't this endlessly long list of them that would instantly come to mind like there are now.
i remember hearing conspiracy theories back then about how there was a plan to change europe and america but it was actually unbelievable that it would ever happen. i didn't think we could ever see openly communist movements in america like we do today. things are worse than i could have imagined.

It's called "Perception Management" and I learned a good deal about it from this documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

It's definitely worth the watch if you got the time.

Underrated post

There is no profit in peace.

The latest stage of cultural marxism began in 2013. Its been discussed many times on here before. Circa 2011 things like antifa would have been unthinkable.

By the time the Jews violate your precious NAP you won't stand a chance of defending yourself.

This is good. The United States needs to collapse and balkanise. I do not consider niggers or other subhumans as as my equal citizen.

>muh nap
>muh fasheests

OP is 100% correct but /r/thedonald faggots that infest this board will screech at him that he's wrong.
You don't attack puppets, you attack the puppetmaster. Otherwise, you're hooked on his strings just as much as the puppet is.

Fascism is the only solution to this problem. We need 1000 years of lies rulers and great emperors. As I said I said it into my microphone with voice to text on my phone.

The NAP doesn't extend to those that don't adhere to it. That's literally every faction right now. Cart before the horse.

This is a poor attempt at gaslighting. If you talk to liberals you know in real life they'll say the same thing the blue check marks say. The left is highly effective at enforcing a consensus on all its issues because any slight deviation provokes a dogpile of leftists "calling you out" for heresy.

It wasn't always backed by debt. It's supposed to be backed by silver. Private central banks stole our silver and gold and started issuing paper notes with interest rates.

>Someone has been fantastically successful sewing discord and strife in America over the last few years
his name's Obama, I think he might've been president or something.

degeneracy in one generation breeds fags in the next generation

>lolbergism will save us
Grow up user.

>leftists rip this country apart and now every sane decent person wants all of them gone
>they blame their shittiness and idiocy on russia
lollll

lolbergs are literally neets and they want to tell us how the world works lol

>Sup Forums
>not seeing who's behind the media
user, I think we're going to have to have a talk about the Jews.

>considers bait
>takes bait
Jews are the reason the NAP is a joke

Funny thing, Burgers keep their guns in case the Nigels ever invade them again. One day, when you leave your slav shithole, you'll understand.

>saying nothing about the national debt while Obama was office even when it almost doubled from $10 trillion to $19 trillion
>if someone mentions it, even say it's okay because "we borrow it from ourselves" even though China alone held a trillion of it
>but when Trump gets into office "OMGZ T3H D3BT !5 HUG333333!!!! DRUMPT DID IT AGAIN!!!!1111oneone" and hope the ignorant and uninformed masses doesn't notice it's now become an issue and even thinking Trump made all of that debt just yesterday

Touche libfags, your sleaze knows no bounds. You'll be the slimiest son of a bitch to get a free helicopter ride. Congrats

Honestly talking if the US fell it would be the greatest thing to happen fopr humanity in a while. The US has been waging an active war against any nationalism around the globe for a hundred years and their cultural rot destroys anything it touches. Just where do you think hollywood is?

>(((Whoever))) is behind the media is the enemy.

>live in the American wilderness
>without a gun
lmao shut up you dumb fucking burek

You were just told that this is cherry-picking and you are still trying to posting your pictures for autistic battles.
They talk so because they don't have their own opinion and haven't tried to rationally inspect the situation. So do you. You do believe that what you think is the result of your intellectual analysis and reasoning, but I doubt you've ever participated in debates with people with completely different positions on specific themes, trying to not prove each other that your own position is the only righteous, but trying to find the truth and fighting all the discomfort the process and the results give you. Because it's easier to find "proves" to strengthen your own bias, than even think that you are wrong on the topic you fanatically advocate.

>The US has been waging an active war against any nationalism around the globe for a hundred years
You honestly believe the Jewish agents doing that from within our system would suffer in the USA's failing? Hell, they know exactly when to short the system.

Nope check the 2011 Oakland general strike riots. That was the first big full on masked antifa fag chimpout.

Hold me, sheev

>What is going to happen soon will ring down through the ages.

Don't care. Want them dead.

Well I don't think that they're jewish... but if the US government would fall most of the megarich would either have to flee or they would probably be excecuted, as why else are they so paranoid of the US economy crashing?

>nancy pelosi cries because how proud she is that her grandson hates himself because he's not a spic
>not representative of the left

ah yes, im cherry picking. nice of (((you))) to notice

Name the jew faggots. Redpill opportunity

This isn't a gas the kikes post
But
It's israel
More israel than russia
The nation of israel colluded with the trump campaign. Russia just exploited our low iq electorate because fuck us amirite

Okay, you're right about antifa. ANd many have pointed to the 2011 occupy wall street stuff as being importatnt too. But I just can't shake the feeling that the insanity (white male bashing in paticular) has been turned up a notch since 2013/2014.

>Rameriz

>Whoever is behind the media is the enemy
Yes we know who (((they))) are.

>Right just shrugs and gets bike locked
>Left swings bike locks and thinks it's legal

>But neither are in the wrong gais pls

We all already know. It's the Jews. Same story as always. We need to let everyone know. That's the next step.

wait is this gif real?

>sewing
sowing

>sowing
sewing

youtube.com/watch?v=WaEYhqE40_Y