RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

Race doesn't exist. Most of the variation you see culturally is a first order derivation of the environment. IQ is a tool made by the jews to make Whites and Blacks intellectually inferior to them. You have been memed into becoming more racist by the jews. Prove me otherwise.

Sage
go away shill we don't have time for you.

It's not. Mutts have much lower IQ than nonraced people.

then stop blaming whites for the (jewish orchestrated) slave trade if you're so indifferent towards the concept of race.

Are we not all the same? :^)

>Prove me otherwise.
You made the claim but provided no proof, the burden of proof is on you, until then sage.

sage this shit.

Have you ever heard of adaptations? Even in creationism adaptation is accepted as being true. Depending on your ideals you either think life is meaningless, and that theres a battle of the fittest. but tell me where does life's meaning come from? Why do you fight something so futile? And if you believe in a god you must also believe everyone is made in his image and that everyone is his child.

stop replying to this thread
saged

so why isn't there a single school in the US where blacks perform better?

so why isn't there a primarily black first world country?

because they haven't had the same educational opportunities due to the fact that blacks have been suppressed for over 60 years. Remember Jim Crow?

White teachers are oppressing black students by giving them lower test scores. It's systematic racism in play.

How could IQ be a meme made up by the jews? You test your ability to solve problems and the more problems you can solve the higher you score.

WE WUZ ACADEMICS AND SHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

If race doesn't exist then niggers don't get gibs.

there are some intelligent blacks in this world user you just familiarize yourself with the ones who don't care about the values their slave ancestors suffered for and turn to gangs and drug because of their broken homes caused by many of their people being too much of pussies to raise their kids

but theres always exceptions, theres terrible people in every race and exceptions in each one as well.

Female teachers are oppressing male students by giving them lower test scores. It's systematic sexism in play.

what do you fucken mean Race doesn’t exist? I am white and am, genetically, nothing like some random fuckass dune coon with black skin. The proof is literally in our skin pigmentation what the fuck is this retarded shit

you're both human you fucktard