IT'S OGRE: Earth is done

Arctic currently 45 (FOURTY FIVE) degrees F higher than normal.

washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2018/02/21/arctic-temperatures-soar-45-degrees-above-normal-flooded-by-extremely-mild-air-on-all-sides/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWFFJLZMGg4
nature.com/articles/nature11789
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No point in wasting energy trying to reverse it then, I say. And it's not like whites are likely to have much of a future anyway given current demographic trends, so why should I care?

Time to ramp up live for the present levels to maximum overdrive and DRILL BABY, DRILL.

Isn't it counter intuitive to say surrounded by mild air when you're at a pole, on a sphere, in which if you go south in this case you are bound to hit mild climates.... on all sides....

Oh fuck it, it's WaPo

wait a sec what if this is all a plot to get rid of everyone who isn't white since they don't have the intelligence and characteristics to survive an ice age

What's wrong with Santa getting some fun in the sun for a change?

Santa isn't real.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWFFJLZMGg4
it's the new normal my dudes.

Meanwhile in Finland: cold af even in southern parts

Fimbulwinter if true

>TFW Varg was right

Can't wait to get my ice business booming

niggers live in the south already where it will still be 50 degrees or some shit

please... in non retard units.

oh yeah
totally
like yeah

that's a dumb graphic
not only is the quantitative y-axis totally fucked up and nonsensical, but it also gives wrong and misleading information.

For example, Greenland didn't melt during the Eemian, in fact Greenland likely experienced only very modest mass loss
see
nature.com/articles/nature11789

>jews do global warming shit
>Antarctica defrosts
>old creatures bacteria and possible arctic nazis come out

please

this happened in 2003 too

a few things are funny here. first. this map looks flat. as it should. second. the sun is supposedly 245 zintillion miles away but this heatspot has nothing to do with this. but it does. because muh round spinning metal magnet core thingy. and so forth and so on

Time for Geoengineering.

they're fuckin microwaving that shit

He tried to warn you....You ould have prevented this.....

He was only trying to help...

Propagating misinformation

by killing his friends
>ID is "gib"

Isn't Europe about to be hit with WinterChan?

>Subscribe to Nature for full access:
$199

I see what you did there

What’s 45 F in non retard units?

>friend
Euronymous was a commie nigger who had it coming to him. He was sami too. (Aka not even white)

Varg did nothing wrong.

Everything above 0 C is too hot desu, who the fuck knows.

isnt that more to do with the ozone up there being gone?

>when the weather cools
>giant frost storm in Europe, some are calling worthy of the ages

Kek.
What?

Did you reply to the wrong post? That is completely out of context.

You're having trouble tonight aren't you?

such brap tier shitposting

yup nice and chilly here in CH atm

Wakanda if true

ozone hole was over the antarctic and it's mostly fixed now since they banned cfcs

bump

found the jew

And? On January 1 it was 32 degrees colder than normal here. Shit varies.

Temperature != Climate, remember?

the point I was referring to is already there in the abstract
>Here we present the new North Greenland Eemian Ice Drilling (‘NEEM’) ice core and show only a modest ice-sheet response to the strong warming in the early Eemian.

Pic related is what the global surface temperature curve over the same time frame actually looks like (based on oxygen isotopes in stacked deep-sea benthic foram records)

faggot lol

>this paywalled study that I never read and only know about because some other idiot who never read it gave me the link proves my point, and unless you pay $200 so you can read and rebut it, I win.

just go to sci-hub and read it, retard

lol that looks like the planet's getting a heart attack

the planet cools itself through the Atlantic corridor

so everything's okay except for shitty journalists who need clickbait to keep their shitty site's afloat

it's not 100% OK if the temperatures are far above average.
Also, it's not completely clear if a somewhat hotter planet will not hold more (jungle) life.
More evaporation -> more rains on continents -> more life.
OTOH floods will destroy a lot infrastructure.

>this