Sup Forums wants to fucking deport this

Explain yourselves faggots

Well someone has to wipe up all that shit

horrifying

disgusting.

Is that a Brazillian anti-rape butt? You have to have a foot-long dick to reach the butthole.

FROSTY THE SNOWMAN

modern day Sarah Baartman

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want that girl to sit on my face and smother me to death. There's no greater death.

>Sup Forums wants to deport fake sillicon beaners

seems reasonable

>fake ass injections
>fat injectors
gross

Medicaid sponsored ass implants are a right you filthy goy besides you can spare a measly 40k

step on my dimension nigger

good let her ass make craters somewhere else

>that side chin profile

source is persiannbaddie. enjoy.

Dude that girl is disgusting.

I'd love to see those ugly shitbags pop when her plastic ass hits the ground on the other side of the border.

>m-muh dick
yep, typical shitskin "logic"

>Explain yourselves faggots
This is a disease

Now THAT is an ASSIDENT...

>That cleaved BMW earlier with the Acute Shock Syndrome Thot has nothing on this webm.

Fucking disgusting baboon
Don't deport her, just put it out of its misery.

Can someone explain the physics behind her BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPSSSS? Would the increased sound interference from her butt melons amplify the sound or minimize it? Would they slow down the braps and make them more drawn out? How about faster? Would we experience the doppler effect at certain angles?