I am a student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas what do you want to know Sup Forums?

I am a student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas what do you want to know Sup Forums?

Did you know Nikolas Cruz?
What was the Hogg like?
What about that Kasky fag?

>Friends knew Nikolas Cruz, definitely attended the school and was a psycho
>I've had personal interaction with Hogg, kid is a tryhard who is very well spoken that seems like he was made for this type of thing, he wasn't in class the period before (3rd/12pm) the shooting according to friends accounts.
>don't know kasky

> I know Hogg
fake and gay

do you know the other cnn poster children?

I know all of you want them to be crisis actors and maybe somehow they are, but on a personal account I can say I've seen all of them at school

Why is some bald Mexican the spokesperson for your school? Who's dick she sucking?

How's Alexa Miednik's foot game?

Is that bald Emma girl even a citizen?

Do you feel bad for Nikolas? Could he have been saved? Was he bullied? Loner?

hello CIA

have all of them been at that school since freshman year? If not when did they arrive?

>why are you up past your bedtime on a school nite
>why are you posting on an 18+ website
>why do you live in a jewish shit hole

When did Emma shave her head?

Unsure, I havent been at the school for all 4 years.

you really think i have school? held back too

whats your opinion on the multiple shooters theory?

Do you think the shooting was a false flag?

>all of you want
Blatantly wrong.

The crisis actor shit annoys me so much. Why go with some bullshit theory that allows them to attack back so easily, when you can just point out the sickening exploitation of teens.

Miednik is insane, but I have heard multiple accounts from friends that there were 3 shooters, nothing more.

was that your laptop that had bullet holes in it?

Why should anyone listen to a special needs student?

YOU HAVE TO BE 18 TO POST HERE, FAGGOT

How are you feeling?

no, the taxpayers

answer this plz

No seriously I will wire you 10 BTC if you go on national television and kick that fucking goblin right in the pussy

There is video of what appears to be a deceased black female, there is also video of looks like police carrying a black person/dummy out of the school and into the truck. None of the 17 killed are black. There is a science teacher there, Ashley Sampson. Her picture was suddenly removed from the school's faculty page. Have you seen her or heard anything about her?

GTFO UNDERAGE LARPING FAGGOT

>I have heard multiple accounts from friends that there were 3 shooters
would you be willing to film your friends testimony and post it here?

why would they hold you back? I would think they just automatically pass everyone

You don't grasp the purpose because none of this concerns you. It doesn't matter what actually happened. It has no impact on our lives. The only thing that matters is preventing our insane government from passing legislation in response to events. Real or otherwise.

Who was the black girl who was shot?

>retard detected
You can be 18 and a Jr in Highschool

Is there a general 'feel' about the shooting?

Where does the blame get put, and roughly in your estimates how many put it there. (the laws, guns, bullying, bad school security, trump etc etc)

>Australian doesn't understand the concerns of losing guns. LOL.

Pushing them as crisis actors does more damage than good. Stick to what can be proven. Attention whoring, sociopathy, and the exploitation by the media.

I know families of those who lost their children, these people like Emma Gonzalez are using this to their advantage and trying to represent people they did not know. 2nd Amendment supporters like me have been silenced.

If you're retarded, or cool.
No other option

Did any of the students voice their opinion against those of Hoggs?

Anyone pro-gun? Were they shut down aka not picked for this news clique?

Thinking anyone thinks the cia couldn’t get hold of a student ID from their latest, and gayest, operation is gay.. don’t be gay..

Islam is the AR-15 of religion. It is not protected by the United States Constitution and needs to be banned. Yup, two can play at that game. {Adjusts imaginary bow tie}

Pic related.

I tried to get an interview but was denied after filling out an application stating my opinions

This poster is bullshitting to give the crisis actor credibility. Don't fall for a larp /pol. OPs is probably David, one of his acting buddies or a parent with access to an ID.

>I know all of you want them to be crisis actors
crisis actor meme shit that is being pushed and attacks on hogg is not organic Sup Forums . Someone wants us too look wrong because we are always right.

Have you dealt with Emma? Is she as much of an annoying attention whore as she comes across on TV?

i hope you know pol can extrapolate that barcode from the id, because it wasnt covered 100%

Yes.

> 2nd Amendment supporters like me have been silenced

Don't allow that then. I'm assuming you have social media. If you're up to it, use it. Contact networks. Record conversations. Post your thoughts.

If you're not up to it (understandable) contact networks anyway, and just release shit anonymously and give anonymous interviews/soundbites etc.

IMO local affiliates are the place to go. Maybe approach specific journalists.

You should genuinely expose that if willing. Don't allow others to hijack your grief and experiences.

That looks very fucking shooped
Take a picture of the ID in your hand.
>inb4 OP doesn't deliver and you larp suckers continue this larp thread.

post a pic of you holding up your ID to your screen. try to block out your hand and arm if you are worried of getting doxxed

would you feel safer having armed security in your school to respond to another situation like this?

Why didn't you do something, faggot?

Oh look another one. Newfags, look up what "spam" is. Raids on this board are generally self-announcing because David Brock's pets start twelve similar threads at the same time.

Sorry this stupid bullshit happened at your school. I'm glad to hear some people your age understand what is important about the rights others are begging to give up. Take care of yourself and your friends and the people you love.

>Grade: 11

Underage b&

>I tried to get an interview but was denied after filling out an application stating my opinions

i think this is big, do you have copy of the application or take a picture of it?

I want to know what love is

>i think this is big
not really, anyone with half a brain knows they do not want to listen to any opinions that differ with their own anymore.

How long have you come to Sup Forums? What percent of the students are pro 2a, are there others like you who would like to have someone been able to defend yourself at the school, like at Columbine?

kek

why not reach out to other news outlets?

Underage b&

i know documenting evidence such as filling out a prerequisite form is helpful to let people know a narrative is at play

This

So are you that kid that's been on your local news talking about the CNN "town hall" being scripted?

Are you a regular here? Even before the incident

I don't have any leverage because I don't look like a feminist with cancer and have all of the autism of teenager highschool kids who just want to skip class behind me

Unironically you should try contacting Glenn Beck, Shaun Hannity, and Tucker Carlson.

They will 100% put you on if you're legit.

If they are all Drama students and getting paid for these talks, does that make them actors?

Do it....... if you’re so inclined.

this one looks way more shopped but you asked and I deliver

did you ever consider pretending to be anti-gun and then going on a full pro-gun tirade the moment CNN hands you the microphone?

Some kids did that and got cut off, you could probably find the video somewhere.

you don't go to the school, I go to stoneman and that's an old school ID from two years ago you liar.

How many years has Hogg been going to the school?

Where you at the school on the day of the shooting? If so, what did you personally witness?

Was there an evacuation drill scheduled / held on the day of the shooting?

Then post your id dipshit

What was the name of the fucking girl in the pics that was shot?

>shooped
Kek, fuck I love larps they make my day more interesting

How many school badges did the FBI confiscate from the students?

Proof or faggot

When do you plan to take a rifle to school and finish off the stragglers that cruz missed?

When did high schools start issuing ID?

>if we don't aprove your opinion, you cant speak
The absolute state
Keep doing gods work user

ok thanks. Sorry to be harsh. As you probably know, we are constantly infested by larpers.

Your leverage is your experience.

Look up local conservative outlets. Call/contact specific journalists. Send your details to tip lines, DMS etc of the bigger outlets.

People won't care what you look or sound like, if you're confident or a stuttering mess. Your experiences and your outlook are all they will care about. Both of the actual shooting, and of your previous media experiences.

nah i dont doxx people, plus a bar code just reveals numbers that gets cross checked on a computer database(likely local) a name isnt going to pop up

you know the kid who is going on inforwars?

eat more soy products user

Is your entire city one giant kike cult?

Was it an application made by the school? Made by CNN? What application? Who is offering applications? For what?

Here is everything I know
>be me on opposite side of school
>fire alarm, second one of day
>go outside, someone probably burnt some food
>I hear what sounded like 9mm hand gun
>later found out it was indoors so idk
>kids start running hundreds of cop cars start showing up (mostly unmarked?)
>My sisters friend is still in the building
>Says shooter is on 3rd floor yelling (3:50pm)
>News later claims the guy was in and out in 5 minutes

Either that was a victim yelling on the floor or something is off, I feel like you could tell the difference of someone yelling in pain but that would have been accounted for differently probably.

yes

Why are there no prolonged video or audio recordings? Were any phones confiscated? Longer audio could prove or deny multi shooters and the rumor a shooter was taunting people.

I feel it is too late and I have been drowned out by kike girl but I may try.

Big if true

If you want to do something positive then you should get your friends to reach out to alternative media, like Alex Jones or some shit.

People need to know the facts, not the narrative run by MSM.

I graduated high school in SC in 2013 and we had IDs all 4 years and I know that at minimum they had them for at least the 2 years before that as well.

Are the 10 kids CNN and others have parading over and over all drama class assholes?