Can conspiracy theorists please fuck off back to /x/

im tired of you dumb fucks shitting up the board. go back to /x/ or keep it up one thread you absolute idiots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=WH_MBwQhGgA
youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc
youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm so sorry mummy didn't snookum you enough, cunt.

dumb fuck

I dont like conspiracy i wana watch cnn and you guys wont shut up about the illuminati huhuhu

i agree bogan but schizophrenics see one thing and they think the total opposite so its kind of impossible

Shouldn't the mods be doing this? I've had threads deleted when they were only slightly similar to other threads.

Also, this is POLITICALLY INCORRECT, not politics, and not conspiracy.

>Also, this is POLITICALLY INCORRECT, not politics, and not conspiracy.

there's no difference dipshit.

Hey, friend. Did you know that jews were responsible for the trans-atlantic slave trade?

>Who Brought the Slaves to America
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s

>Dr. Tony Martin & David Irving - The Jewish Role In The African Slave Trade
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8

>Jewish leaders demand Farrakhan denounce "Secret Relationship" book
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

>Malcolm X on Jews
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume One
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume Two
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip

t.Melbourne cancer.

fuck off and make your own country. No one wants you here

>Aussie accusing others of shitting up this place
C'mon now, OP.

>inb4 remarks about me being a leaf

this. this board might as well be called /x/jews/

i have to work with a guy even uglier than x. stop triggering me.

also, pizzagate is real.

this is what a reptilian would say

Conspiracies aren't Theories. Run across your backyard barefoot and die of a spider bite.

Sup Forums would be bum fucking boring without freaky conspiracy theorists

its honestly pretty shocking how braindead the average american is

australia has jews?

If Jews stopped causing so many problems we wouldn’t even need a Sup Forums board. But unfortunately, we need it. Praise kek.

what are you mad about exactly

You're not going to convince the cultural Marxist liers and the schizophrenics who believe their bullshit to leave.

fuck off with your passive aggressive shit cunt.
I know it shits you to tears that the Australian American brotherhood is as strong as it is but no matter how hard you try and jump on any opportunity to derail it, like this thread, you'll always be a hated queer as fuck leaf led by a cocksucking muslim frog fucker.

Fuck off you boot licking cunt.

you seem upset, legate and this faggot fbi kid have been on pol yesterday all day

at the very least, the media is conspiring to only give coverage to kids who are apparently a bunch of sociopaths who care about nothing but virtue signalling

thats mostly why people are so god damn suspicious, its because leftists are so insincere and inhuman

This

Sup Forums is conspiracy theorist board you wallaby nigger

Go to eastern sydney mate.
They control the council there.
There is even a jewish school that has armed guards because the jews influenced them to bend the rules.

AGREE.
FUCKING NUTJOBS. GTFO, PLEASE.

t. petrol-sniffing abo

egg on some abos to set it on fire for a can of petrol and a carton of durries

You don't know shit about American politics and the subtle undercurrent you're missing from across the world on a half desolate rock.

Being Australian, means being chattel offspring of penal colony degenerates of the Queen. Too bad you don't have guns. Eat dingo dick at the outback.

AS SOON AS YOU GO BACK TO HELL.

/X/ doesn't bitch about us like other fag boards. Kys

>muh illuminati
>muh skull n booones
>muh freemasons

faggot

Enki is that you again?

The German queen is not british during a time which thieves where executed a group of criminals got deported?
Who do you think it was ?
The Royal Family.
All Australian Whites are Royalty by blood.

there. is. a. reason. this. is. happening.

white genocide and jews are stuff /x/fags scoff at for being too obvious for a conspiracy

META THREADS ARE NOT KOSHER*, AND THIS IS A Sup Forums /META/ THREAD

*1 per board max at any given time

youtube.com/watch?v=WH_MBwQhGgA
t.op
youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc
t.the rest

no
>saged

People on Sup Forums unironically think the earth is flat. Not everything said here is Gospel.

/x/ is for fake and gay conspiracies like spell casting and shit you idiot.

Wouldn't the truth of elite pedophile rings and star chambers pushing certain agendas be considered politically incorrect?

Go fuck yourself you fucking goon. Weird shit is happening all around us politically. You just want this place to become a shittier, snarkier version of Reddit. Fuck if this place ever goes that way, I will die

Shut up and wax my skis bitch. You are the equivilent of illegal Mexican farmers here. Cheap, no skill, servants, paid from the neck down, that that live like sardines. Know your place.

This, /x/ is our greatest ally - although Sup Forums is better at being /x/ than /x/ itself.

Precisely why /x/ is our greatest ally.

saged

it's been overrun by /r9k/ers who want to summon tulpas and succubi

I sold 15 grams of leaf rolled up to look like buds to 2 Canadians passing through this area recently for 400 bucks as an 'ounce'.
And the gay faggots didn't even question it just went on about ice hockey till they fucked off.
dumb as fuck and too scared to say anything

What are conspiracies? Like that there was more than 1 shooter for JFKs assassination? like that?

>didn't go the extra mile and provide citations for the [3] and [4] referenced in the text

you had ALMOST converted me to revisionism. better luck next time

A scamming, criminal ,degenerate, drug dealer. What a surprise.

okay but you are a revisionist, right?

>buying weed is legal
>not refusing to buy shit weed

Alot of them are fuckwit trudeau kids but there are some True Blues up there.
Don't be stupid.

Who's else is gona give me youtube views?

All i do is steal pols information and make it into a video and im making 200 dollars a week off you dumb idiots. k, thx guys. bye now

No :^) You can always neck yourself OP. Shill. Lower frequency beings such as yourself must be removed.

youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ