Literally 90% of the time

Ugly bitch.

>Love Interest
>Posts a Potato
Wtf OP?

isn't that 99% of anime?

>literally kills MC over and over for NO REASON
>best

Its always going to be so funny to me that a character like Rem that was suppose to be gone for good and never return, ends up being A LOT more popular than the actual main heroine and as a result, the author has to shoehorn in more Rem to rake in more $$$.

>suppose to be gone for good and never return
>this is what the average Remtard believes

I honestly can't remember the last time the MC's main love interest wasn't the worst girl.

who said the love interest had to be a girl?

For all you Re:Zero fans good news, an user has decided to volunteer in summarising arc 5 though he has said his quality will pale in comparison with summaryanon. Arc 5 is really a dark blot in terms of info, the only information known is that Lust, Wrath, Gluttony and Greed Archbishops appear and that Greed is slain and his authority is taken by Subaru.

Are you a Remfag? You should know better than anyone that Subaru really doesn't deserve someone as great as Rem.
There is no proof of this

Very true. Talented qt autist paired with a petty talentless jealous faggot.

He becomes a big deal after arc 5, because he slayed sloth and participated in the slaying of Greed, and those 2 were the most known archbishops (Petelgeuse often caused small time trouble but his activity was high, Regulus was known for subjugating cities by himself and having an absolute offence/defence power). Subaru has become a really great hero, and to top it all off he's going to an extremely dangerous tower for the express purpose of waking her. He's worthy now.

Maybe he'll become really worthy when he finally wakes her up. Which is taking way too fucking long now.

We would have been halfway through arc 6 were it not for the LN most likely.

No, I hate Rem with a passion.

How currently strong Subaru is?

exhentai.org/g/1102508/8bc4b72794/
Rem getting fucked by dog.

I am genuinely curious why you would have that link saved.

Pic not related

As a Remtard I'm okay with Rem getting some doujins that aren't vanilla. There are way too much vanilla Rem out there.

There is a Arc 5 summary in the wiki.

Competent enough to not get completely fucked up. He's got 2 sin authorities from the Archbishops, but he never uses them to their full potential. Seeing as how he envisioned the hands ripping apart Elsa, and how he was covered in Miasma we can assume Subaru is Elsa+ with only Sloth in use. Greed has not been seen in use, but he did try to use it once but I believe the authority is still settling in his body.

Why not?

Not good enough, there are some little tidbits here and there that could be very central yet glossed over by the wiki summariser

EMT > REM

This. Emilia is a beautiful elf while Rem is plain.

everyone not a shitty tsundere

This needs to happen.

>those feet

sir this is a blue board

Shit taste like always
Felix>Emilia>Rem

Mayumi should really win.
Miyuki honestly does not deserve Onii-sama.

Qwnethur is a fag.

Maybe OP is Irish?

in what other way could people self insert then?

Whatever helps you sleep at nigh

I LOVE EMILIA

This potatoe has more personalities than a certain half elf slut.

>was in one episode
>instantly best

everyone in that show except mashiro were just the worst people. especially sorata.

you're confused; araragi is too good for shinobu

Hinata

You mean Aragagi is too good for Crab.

>You should know better than anyone that Subaru really doesn't deserve someone as great as Rem.
Subaru saved her in arc 2, saved everyone in Roswaal's domain in arc 3, liberated the Sanctuary and saved everyone in the mansion in arc 4, saved a whole city from a Witch Cult army led by SIX fucking Sin Archbishops in arc 5, and currently is going through hell just to revive Rem. Meanwhile, she is nothing but a potato. But Rem is still so great and Subaru sucks ass, amirite? You're making Remfags look bad. Go kill yourself.

she seems pretty happy though